Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread - Page 223

post #2221 of 22613
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo88 View Post

So, I've gotten two Bravo drops since Monday and none since the drop reset on Wednesday. This is BS. People who buy the Bravo map pack have a much greater chance of Bravo drops my ass.

Two bravo cases is actually not bad.... I don't know anyone who's gotten more than 3 Bravo cases in fact.

Get anything good in either cases?
Edited by dmasteR - 9/27/13 at 7:17pm
^_^
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600K ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 Gigabyte Windforce 7970 OC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
CoolingMonitorPowerCase
Noctua D14 Asus VG248QE Corsair TX 750 V2 Corsair 650D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
G400, MX518, G500, G5, IMO 1.1, IME 3.0, Deatha... fUnC 1030, QCK+, QCK Heavy, PureTrak Talent Whi... X-Fi Titanium HD Sennheiser HD555 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 2.4GHz Intel HD 4000 8GB 256GB SSD 
Monitor
2880 x 1800 Retina 
  hide details  
Reply
^_^
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600K ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 Gigabyte Windforce 7970 OC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
CoolingMonitorPowerCase
Noctua D14 Asus VG248QE Corsair TX 750 V2 Corsair 650D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
G400, MX518, G500, G5, IMO 1.1, IME 3.0, Deatha... fUnC 1030, QCK+, QCK Heavy, PureTrak Talent Whi... X-Fi Titanium HD Sennheiser HD555 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 2.4GHz Intel HD 4000 8GB 256GB SSD 
Monitor
2880 x 1800 Retina 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2222 of 22613
Ive only had one case bravo drop, sold it and bought graphite stattrack galil.

BTW: ive been playing the mag-7 at "close to mid" range and ive been doing quite well with it, thanks to whoever told me it was not a close range weapon only.
Hindenburg
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 920 2.66Ghz Asus Rampage II Gene SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X HD 7950 3GB Corsair XMS3-10666 DDR3 1333 6GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB SATA2 MAESTRO Crucial MX100  Seagate Barracuda 500GB Sony AD-7240S 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-U12P Windows 7 Benq XL2411 CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX750 750W Corsair 750D Logitech G700s Logitech G440 
Audio
Asus Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
Hindenburg
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 920 2.66Ghz Asus Rampage II Gene SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X HD 7950 3GB Corsair XMS3-10666 DDR3 1333 6GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB SATA2 MAESTRO Crucial MX100  Seagate Barracuda 500GB Sony AD-7240S 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-U12P Windows 7 Benq XL2411 CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX750 750W Corsair 750D Logitech G700s Logitech G440 
Audio
Asus Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2223 of 22613
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakDown View Post

Ive only had one case bravo drop, sold it and bought graphite stattrack galil.

BTW: ive been playing the mag-7 at "close to mid" range and ive been doing quite well with it, thanks to whoever told me it was not a close range weapon only.
It's also quite accurate while jumping. If you're ever in a tight situation, well, you know what to try. thumb.gif
post #2224 of 22613
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasteR View Post

Two bravo cases is actually not bad.... I don't know anyone who's gotten more than 3 Bravo cases in fact.

Get anything good in either cases?

When I said Bravo drops, I just meant stuff added in the Bravo update. I've gotten a single Bravo case (that I sold) and the Mosaico Sawed Off. Whats odd though is that I've literally gotten zero drops since they reset on Wednesday. I've probably played at least 8-10 hours since then and havent gotten a single thing.
KOKAYNE DAWKiNS
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
KOKAYNE DAWKiNS
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
post #2225 of 22613
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo88 View Post

When I said Bravo drops, I just meant stuff added in the Bravo update. I've gotten a single Bravo case (that I sold) and the Mosaico Sawed Off. Whats odd though is that I've literally gotten zero drops since they reset on Wednesday. I've probably played at least 8-10 hours since then and havent gotten a single thing.


Hmm odd. You seem to have the same issue one of my teammates are having. He hasn't had a single drop either since the reset!
^_^
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600K ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 Gigabyte Windforce 7970 OC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
CoolingMonitorPowerCase
Noctua D14 Asus VG248QE Corsair TX 750 V2 Corsair 650D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
G400, MX518, G500, G5, IMO 1.1, IME 3.0, Deatha... fUnC 1030, QCK+, QCK Heavy, PureTrak Talent Whi... X-Fi Titanium HD Sennheiser HD555 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 2.4GHz Intel HD 4000 8GB 256GB SSD 
Monitor
2880 x 1800 Retina 
  hide details  
Reply
^_^
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600K ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 Gigabyte Windforce 7970 OC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
CoolingMonitorPowerCase
Noctua D14 Asus VG248QE Corsair TX 750 V2 Corsair 650D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
G400, MX518, G500, G5, IMO 1.1, IME 3.0, Deatha... fUnC 1030, QCK+, QCK Heavy, PureTrak Talent Whi... X-Fi Titanium HD Sennheiser HD555 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 2.4GHz Intel HD 4000 8GB 256GB SSD 
Monitor
2880 x 1800 Retina 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2226 of 22613
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHo29388 View Post

Agreed, but I do think that some weapons just feel out of place in the game, such as the negev.

The other day in a comp match, me and 2 other guys threw smokes down in a tunnel and just sprayed the entire team down with Negevs through the smoke
I've never been able to take the Negev seriously. I could always get a ton more shots on target with a rifle. The only one that feels out of place is the auto sniper because it's just point and shoot, no recoil compensation or anything.
post #2227 of 22613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vanelay View Post

I've never been able to take the Negev seriously. I could always get a ton more shots on target with a rifle. The only one that feels out of place is the auto sniper because it's just point and shoot, no recoil compensation or anything.

Negev is only viable in pubs when there are a ton of people/scrubs. Easy to rack up 20+ kills in minutes. In competitive it blows though since it costs a lot and anyone worth a damn will know how to play against one and easily counter it.

To this day, I still don't get people that complain about the Awp. Learn to outsmart them.
KOKAYNE DAWKiNS
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
KOKAYNE DAWKiNS
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
post #2228 of 22613
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo88 View Post

Negev is only viable in pubs when there are a ton of people/scrubs. Easy to rack up 20+ kills in minutes. In competitive it blows though since it costs a lot and anyone worth a damn will know how to play against one and easily counter it.

To this day, I still don't get people that complain about the Awp. Learn to outsmart them.
I don't know, I can get a good 10 shots off with decent accuracy with an AK, whereas I can't anything with a negev unless they're 10 feet from me.

In competitive, the only thing it could possibly be good at are extremely tight unexpected positions, like playing the corners in ramp on Nuke or maybe up at double doors on Dust II. Even then, it's not even close to worth the money you'd have to pay for it. I'd go with a shotgun, if I were going to do that
post #2229 of 22613
I need help folks.

So i have been lowering the mouse sensitivity i play at for the last 3-4 months, from 2800dpi to my current 800dpi, I have noticed my performance has been better because of it, but i dont know what is the "optimal" dpi i should play at.

So what is in your opinion the best dpi settings i should play at?

Also, is there a way to practice weapon recoil other than just shooting at walls on empty servers? I cant be bothered to sit on an empty server for an hour shooting at walls, it bores me to death.tongue.gif

Ive also read that deathmatch is good practice for competitive, is it true?
Hindenburg
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 920 2.66Ghz Asus Rampage II Gene SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X HD 7950 3GB Corsair XMS3-10666 DDR3 1333 6GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB SATA2 MAESTRO Crucial MX100  Seagate Barracuda 500GB Sony AD-7240S 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-U12P Windows 7 Benq XL2411 CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX750 750W Corsair 750D Logitech G700s Logitech G440 
Audio
Asus Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
Hindenburg
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core I7 920 2.66Ghz Asus Rampage II Gene SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X HD 7950 3GB Corsair XMS3-10666 DDR3 1333 6GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB SATA2 MAESTRO Crucial MX100  Seagate Barracuda 500GB Sony AD-7240S 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-U12P Windows 7 Benq XL2411 CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX750 750W Corsair 750D Logitech G700s Logitech G440 
Audio
Asus Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2230 of 22613
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakDown View Post

I need help folks.

So i have been lowering the mouse sensitivity i play at for the last 3-4 months, from 2800dpi to my current 800dpi, I have noticed my performance has been better because of it, but i dont know what is the "optimal" dpi i should play at.

So what is in your opinion the best dpi settings i should play at?

Also, is there a way to practice weapon recoil other than just shooting at walls on empty servers? I cant be bothered to sit on an empty server for an hour shooting at walls, it bores me to death.tongue.gif

Ive also read that deathmatch is good practice for competitive, is it true?
Well, the only optimal DPI is whatever DPI is native to your mouse. With ADNS-3090 mice, it tends to be 400, 800, 1800, 3600 DPI.

Ideally, you want your mouse pad's width to be a 360 degree turn in game. Some people say that the sensitivity should be lower than that, though. I find that ideal, though.

Deathmatch is the best way to learn the guns. You get real time practice on how to move and shoot and control the recoil. You really have to play competitive to understand the maps, though, and that's like 90% of the game's strategy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread