Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread - Page 513

post #5121 of 22647
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

How CS:GO Lounge works.

You bet certain skins on a team and you win some back.

Let's say the team is NiP vs Titan.

NiP is favored to win 66% vs 34%. You bet on Titan. Final match result is that Titan wins. Your bet value of $20 is immediately doubled to $40 and about an extra $5 because Titan was 30% less prospected to win.

In addition to that, you must add a CSGO Lounge bot (there is a special bot for it and don't get scammed by someone pretending to be a bot) and trade the CSGO Lounge bot to give your items to them. Once you give the skins to them, your bet is finalized. Once the bet is finalized and you win the bet, you will get a win link on your CSGO lounge to claim your prizes!

They no longer use a bot to add you.
^_^
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600K ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 Gigabyte Windforce 7970 OC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
CoolingMonitorPowerCase
Noctua D14 Asus VG248QE Corsair TX 750 V2 Corsair 650D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
G400, MX518, G500, G5, IMO 1.1, IME 3.0, Deatha... fUnC 1030, QCK+, QCK Heavy, PureTrak Talent Whi... X-Fi Titanium HD Sennheiser HD555 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 2.4GHz Intel HD 4000 8GB 256GB SSD 
Monitor
2880 x 1800 Retina 
  hide details  
Reply
^_^
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600K ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 Gigabyte Windforce 7970 OC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
CoolingMonitorPowerCase
Noctua D14 Asus VG248QE Corsair TX 750 V2 Corsair 650D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
G400, MX518, G500, G5, IMO 1.1, IME 3.0, Deatha... fUnC 1030, QCK+, QCK Heavy, PureTrak Talent Whi... X-Fi Titanium HD Sennheiser HD555 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 2.4GHz Intel HD 4000 8GB 256GB SSD 
Monitor
2880 x 1800 Retina 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5122 of 22647
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasteR View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

How CS:GO Lounge works.

You bet certain skins on a team and you win some back.

Let's say the team is NiP vs Titan.

NiP is favored to win 66% vs 34%. You bet on Titan. Final match result is that Titan wins. Your bet value of $20 is immediately doubled to $40 and about an extra $5 because Titan was 30% less prospected to win.

In addition to that, you must add a CSGO Lounge bot (there is a special bot for it and don't get scammed by someone pretending to be a bot) and trade the CSGO Lounge bot to give your items to them. Once you give the skins to them, your bet is finalized. Once the bet is finalized and you win the bet, you will get a win link on your CSGO lounge to claim your prizes!

They no longer use a bot to add you.

What do they use now? Last time I used it was in the DH Invitational and they used a bot at that time. Haha. smile.gif
Swag's Venus
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz Asus Maximus V Gene EVGA GTX 680 G.Skill RipJaws X 16GB (2x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Crucial M4 Corsair H100i Windows 7 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2713HM Crossover 27Q (3x) Ducky TKL OCN-Version Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair C70 (Military Green) Razer DeathAdder BE Steelseries QCK+ Beats Pro 
AudioAudio
Bose Surround Sound 5.1 Beats Tours 
  hide details  
Reply
Swag's Venus
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz Asus Maximus V Gene EVGA GTX 680 G.Skill RipJaws X 16GB (2x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Crucial M4 Corsair H100i Windows 7 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2713HM Crossover 27Q (3x) Ducky TKL OCN-Version Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair C70 (Military Green) Razer DeathAdder BE Steelseries QCK+ Beats Pro 
AudioAudio
Bose Surround Sound 5.1 Beats Tours 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5123 of 22647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasteR View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

How CS:GO Lounge works.

You bet certain skins on a team and you win some back.

Let's say the team is NiP vs Titan.

NiP is favored to win 66% vs 34%. You bet on Titan. Final match result is that Titan wins. Your bet value of $20 is immediately doubled to $40 and about an extra $5 because Titan was 30% less prospected to win.

In addition to that, you must add a CSGO Lounge bot (there is a special bot for it and don't get scammed by someone pretending to be a bot) and trade the CSGO Lounge bot to give your items to them. Once you give the skins to them, your bet is finalized. Once the bet is finalized and you win the bet, you will get a win link on your CSGO lounge to claim your prizes!

They no longer use a bot to add you.

What do they use now? Last time I used it was in the DH Invitational and they used a bot at that time. Haha. smile.gif
Afaik, they still use a bot, but instead of it adding you it just sends you a trade offer and you can accept it.
post #5124 of 22647
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHo29388 View Post

Afaik, they still use a bot, but instead of it adding you it just sends you a trade offer and you can accept it.

Ya, thats what I meant. You just get trade offers now, so you don't need to add the bot. Way more stream lined, and no more need to wait.
^_^
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600K ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 Gigabyte Windforce 7970 OC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
CoolingMonitorPowerCase
Noctua D14 Asus VG248QE Corsair TX 750 V2 Corsair 650D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
G400, MX518, G500, G5, IMO 1.1, IME 3.0, Deatha... fUnC 1030, QCK+, QCK Heavy, PureTrak Talent Whi... X-Fi Titanium HD Sennheiser HD555 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 2.4GHz Intel HD 4000 8GB 256GB SSD 
Monitor
2880 x 1800 Retina 
  hide details  
Reply
^_^
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2600K ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 Gigabyte Windforce 7970 OC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 
CoolingMonitorPowerCase
Noctua D14 Asus VG248QE Corsair TX 750 V2 Corsair 650D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
G400, MX518, G500, G5, IMO 1.1, IME 3.0, Deatha... fUnC 1030, QCK+, QCK Heavy, PureTrak Talent Whi... X-Fi Titanium HD Sennheiser HD555 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i7 2.4GHz Intel HD 4000 8GB 256GB SSD 
Monitor
2880 x 1800 Retina 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5125 of 22647
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHo29388 View Post

I have no idea what the hell I should classify this as. This game took place on cache.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
rezc7Bq.jpg

Warmup, everything is fine. No one looks the least bit suspicious of cheating. Then throughout the entire first half it was everyone on my team hackusating the top player (CT) you see here. I didn't think he was cheating until he started coming to B, which is generally my goto bombsite to protect.

Consistent headshots with the AK without even stopping once, and this was as soon as he came to the site. Next incident is my in the vents, the vent was already broken a long time ago and as I jumped into it I got instant killed by a USP before I could even see the other end of the vent, which is where he was.

After all that non-sense I found out that he had about 1.4k hours on CSGO and only 4.1 hours of CSS. Maybe this is a dumb comparison but Dmaster has almost double the amount of time this guy has put into the game plus he has the same about of time spent on CSS as this guy does with just CSGO, and I'm pretty sure most of us here have atleast played with or against Dmaster once.

Anyhow...Half time came and it was 11-4. We were pretty much screwed, or so we though. On the first round of the second half, the "suspect" (I'm still uncertain if he is really a hacker or not) was AFK. From then on, the game was much easier. It was like playing against a team of Nova 1s and 2s. From then on, the "suspect" died every other round and would rarely get a kill.

On top of that, my top teammate did much better aswell...almost too well...every round it was either a 3k or 4k from him, and almost everytime it was a headshot. In the last half, he barely had 10 kills, but look at his score as the game ended.

Was anyone really hacking? I dunno, but somehow I feel as if it was all staged. Maybe I'm just confused right now.

I had a very similar game while playing with a friend on Cache.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Guy on the enemy team was going around one shotting everybody with an AK. Around corners, while running, peaking, all of it. We accused him of hacking and even reported him midway through the game. He didn't help knowing he only had ~40 hours in the game and none for any previous CS game.

After that things changed though. Now I was the one doing it. I even clutched a few 1v3 and 1v4's. It's cemented my feeling that sometimes, in Valve's Match Making, the game literally 'favours' some guns/people over others. Literally, gives others better hit reg or bigger hit boxes. It's something I've noticed for a long time and hearing your experience really just cements it further.

I felt invincible lol at the end I just started merrily running around and just tapping my mouse near their heads. Strafe through a door way.... BAM....Headshot... Run around the corner... BAM.... Headshot....
Edited by Sikkamore - 3/4/14 at 2:44pm
post #5126 of 22647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

I really want to know why there are so many idiots in this game in the high rank...

Just finished the most frustrating game I've ever played. All our ranks LEM or SMFC. Nuke, we got 11 rounds on CT. What happens, one of our guys went 8 - 27. I mean, a bot could do better... A bot Elmer or a Bot Walt. Had a mic, didn't use it for calls. Just used to to shout out every time they died.
I went in one game on MM where my entire team decided every round to see if they could peek the awp and kill it every round. I think we won one round.
post #5127 of 22647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vanelay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

I really want to know why there are so many idiots in this game in the high rank...

Just finished the most frustrating game I've ever played. All our ranks LEM or SMFC. Nuke, we got 11 rounds on CT. What happens, one of our guys went 8 - 27. I mean, a bot could do better... A bot Elmer or a Bot Walt. Had a mic, didn't use it for calls. Just used to to shout out every time they died.
I went in one game on MM where my entire team decided every round to see if they could peek the awp and kill it every round. I think we won one round.

That sounds bad too... frown.gif
Swag's Venus
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz Asus Maximus V Gene EVGA GTX 680 G.Skill RipJaws X 16GB (2x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Crucial M4 Corsair H100i Windows 7 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2713HM Crossover 27Q (3x) Ducky TKL OCN-Version Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair C70 (Military Green) Razer DeathAdder BE Steelseries QCK+ Beats Pro 
AudioAudio
Bose Surround Sound 5.1 Beats Tours 
  hide details  
Reply
Swag's Venus
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz Asus Maximus V Gene EVGA GTX 680 G.Skill RipJaws X 16GB (2x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Crucial M4 Corsair H100i Windows 7 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2713HM Crossover 27Q (3x) Ducky TKL OCN-Version Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair C70 (Military Green) Razer DeathAdder BE Steelseries QCK+ Beats Pro 
AudioAudio
Bose Surround Sound 5.1 Beats Tours 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5128 of 22647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vanelay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

I really want to know why there are so many idiots in this game in the high rank...

Just finished the most frustrating game I've ever played. All our ranks LEM or SMFC. Nuke, we got 11 rounds on CT. What happens, one of our guys went 8 - 27. I mean, a bot could do better... A bot Elmer or a Bot Walt. Had a mic, didn't use it for calls. Just used to to shout out every time they died.
I went in one game on MM where my entire team decided every round to see if they could peek the awp and kill it every round. I think we won one round.
Even better scenario.

It's 5 or 4 vs 1 with an awp and we have the bomb planted. Everyone goes searching for the awper one by one and eventually they all get killed.

Then in most cases he also makes it to the bombsite in time to kill me and defuse.
post #5129 of 22647
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHo29388 View Post

Even better scenario.

It's 5 or 4 vs 1 with an awp and we have the bomb planted. Everyone goes searching for the awper one by one and eventually they all get killed.

Then in most cases he also makes it to the bombsite in time to kill me and defuse.
I just played a game on Valve MM on Mirage where every single time the enemy team went for A site, everyone on A site immediately died, and after stacking 3 A, this was basically GG for me and the guy at window.

I think I might just play ESEA forever. I have solo queued and queued with one other person at least 7 times now and not one time has a team I've been on been able to hold the site that I'm not at.
post #5130 of 22647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vanelay View Post

I just played a game on Valve MM on Mirage where every single time the enemy team went for A site, everyone on A site immediately died, and after stacking 3 A, this was basically GG for me and the guy at window.

I think I might just play ESEA forever. I have solo queued and queued with one other person at least 7 times now and not one time has a team I've been on been able to hold the site that I'm not at.

Lol, that's odd. When my team plays Mirage, we usually play 1 pushed up cat and me at window with 3 at A. Usually, the b apartments are smoked out and someone or the other makes noise so we can call appropriately. It's much easier to retake B from ktichen/cat.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread