Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › H80 / H80i / H90 / H100 / H100i / H110 Case Compatibility Thread (Page 1 for full listings)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

H80 / H80i / H90 / H100 / H100i / H110 Case Compatibility Thread (Page 1 for full listings) - Page 129

post #1281 of 1515
Hey guys, Ive got an H110 and a CM690II. I couldn't fit the fans inside the case so I had to pull the top grill from the case and put them up there. That means the grill no longer fits on it... So its an ugly frankencase and it has to go.

I need a good looking case that will fit my H110 no modding. Push Pull would be requested but not required. The cases on the OP are pretty ugly so don't suggest them. Thanks!
post #1282 of 1515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strickt View Post

Hey guys, Ive got an H110 and a CM690II. I couldn't fit the fans inside the case so I had to pull the top grill from the case and put them up there. That means the grill no longer fits on it... So its an ugly frankencase and it has to go.

I need a good looking case that will fit my H110 no modding. Push Pull would be requested but not required. The cases on the OP are pretty ugly so don't suggest them. Thanks!

All you have to do is move the mounting holes closer to the side panel door of your case. It's really easy and took maybe 2 minutes



As you can almost see, I did my best to line my mounting holes up with the ones that are for the rear exhaust fan.
post #1283 of 1515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strickt View Post

Hey guys, Ive got an H110 and a CM690II. I couldn't fit the fans inside the case so I had to pull the top grill from the case and put them up there. That means the grill no longer fits on it... So its an ugly frankencase and it has to go.

I need a good looking case that will fit my H110 no modding. Push Pull would be requested but not required. The cases on the OP are pretty ugly so don't suggest them. Thanks!

Also, I technically haven't done any modding at all. I simply used only 3 screws to hold it in place until I can get my hands on a drill. thumb.gif
post #1284 of 1515
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankbowls247 View Post

All you have to do is move the mounting holes closer to the side panel door of your case. It's really easy and took maybe 2 minutes



As you can almost see, I did my best to line my mounting holes up with the ones that are for the rear exhaust fan.

Looking at my case that seems like it would restrict the air flow through the top of the case... Anyways I want something that fits nativly. No modding required.
post #1285 of 1515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strickt View Post

Looking at my case that seems like it would restrict the air flow through the top of the case... Anyways I want something that fits nativly. No modding required.

I believe it restricts airflow through the radiator by about 15%. That's a rough estimate, but i believe the guess is somewhat accurate. In my case it does not reflect negatively on my temps at all as my CPU has never seen the other side of 45c. I'd say if you already have the cooler, go for it. You've got nothing to lose and it requires no modding.
post #1286 of 1515
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankbowls247 View Post

I believe it restricts airflow through the radiator by about 15%. That's a rough estimate, but i believe the guess is somewhat accurate. In my case it does not reflect negatively on my temps at all as my CPU has never seen the other side of 45c. I'd say if you already have the cooler, go for it. You've got nothing to lose and it requires no modding.

If losing that 15% of airflow didn't make a difference for your temps, something else within your cases cooling is negatively effecting the efficiency of your cooling potential.
 
OverCoaster
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K [4.5GHz] ASUS Z270i STRIX Titan X Pascal + Hybrid Corsair Vengeance LPX 3K [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo [500GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Corsair H75 + F120MP Windows 10 Professional [x64] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator X34 Dell P2012Ht Razer Blackwidow X TE Corsair SF600 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NCASE M1 [v5] G403 Wireless QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670K ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac ASUS GTX 1070 FE Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 [White Ed.] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Evo 840 [250GB] Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Phanteks PH-TC14PE  Win 10 Pro [x64] 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DGR [144hz] KC60 [Miami Ed.] EVGA 550 G2 Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX [White] 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 SS QcK Heavy AudioQuest Dragonfly Black + Sennhesier HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
 
OverCoaster
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700K [4.5GHz] ASUS Z270i STRIX Titan X Pascal + Hybrid Corsair Vengeance LPX 3K [16GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo [500GB] Mushkin Enhanced Reactor [1TB] Corsair H75 + F120MP Windows 10 Professional [x64] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator X34 Dell P2012Ht Razer Blackwidow X TE Corsair SF600 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NCASE M1 [v5] G403 Wireless QcK+ [Vault 111 Ed.] Schiit Bifrost Uber + Schiit Asgard 2 + TH-X00 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670K ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac ASUS GTX 1070 FE Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 [White Ed.] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Evo 840 [250GB] Kingston HyperX Savage [480GB] Phanteks PH-TC14PE  Win 10 Pro [x64] 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DGR [144hz] KC60 [Miami Ed.] EVGA 550 G2 Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX [White] 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G403 SS QcK Heavy AudioQuest Dragonfly Black + Sennhesier HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1287 of 1515
Quote:
Originally Posted by pez View Post

If losing that 15% of airflow didn't make a difference for your temps, something else within your cases cooling is negatively effecting the efficiency of your cooling potential.

Like I said, My CPU temps have never been as high as 45c, even when under 100% load for many hours. Eventually I'll get around to fully cutting out the area that blocks airflow. I'll then notify you guys if my system temps change for the better, as I'm sure they will.
Edited by dankbowls247 - 3/17/14 at 7:46am
post #1288 of 1515
Hello guys,

I am looking to buy the H100i and i can see alot of you use it but i could not see anybody who has attampted to install one into a TT element V?

TT Element V

I would be very grateful for any feedback and a speedy response would be great as i plan on buying a 4770k with a sniper board and i currently use a h70 and would like to increase it as soon as possible.

Thanks guys,
Paul
post #1289 of 1515
please add corsair 250d to h100i section i do own one fits it very good, here is confirmation:

Despise i can see just by the top mesh it fill fit in easily
post #1290 of 1515
Mounted an H100i in a Cooler Master Centurion 590.

I cut the top panel to get the best airflow, and to be able to mount both fans. Radiator in the case, fans on top pulling air up and out.

Temperature has settled around 50-55C with stock fan settings. i7 @ 3.3Ghz.

2014-03-18164845_zps0bf1c3c6.jpg
2014-03-18184149_zps47059631.jpg

Whatcha think?
I7 Master Race
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 860 Stock Asus P7P55D PRO EVGA GTX 480 2X8GB Gskill RipJaw 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
300GB Veloiciraptor + 1Tb Seagate  Sata DVD+-R Corsair H100i Windows 7 
MonitorPowerCase
HP 20' Widescreen Thermatake Toughpower 850W Cooler Master Centurion 590 
  hide details  
Reply
I7 Master Race
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 860 Stock Asus P7P55D PRO EVGA GTX 480 2X8GB Gskill RipJaw 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
300GB Veloiciraptor + 1Tb Seagate  Sata DVD+-R Corsair H100i Windows 7 
MonitorPowerCase
HP 20' Widescreen Thermatake Toughpower 850W Cooler Master Centurion 590 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › H80 / H80i / H90 / H100 / H100i / H110 Case Compatibility Thread (Page 1 for full listings)