Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [TW] Mojang Wins Injunction Over Bethesda.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[TW] Mojang Wins Injunction Over Bethesda. - Page 7

post #61 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant Storm View Post
LOL...he chalenged them to a game of Quake 3 for the rights to the name? That would have been epic! For some reason I don't see Bethesda having any employees beeing all that great at a PC game though...

I feel so ashamed I don't play Minecraft now...I will have to start up
Meh, they probably would've gotten some pro's and disguise them as employee's lol.
post #62 of 83
A nice win for Mojang, now that this nonsense is out of the way, they can focus their efforts on getting Skyrim out.
post #63 of 83
Good for Notch. Bethesda are pricks that don't have a right to sue.
post #64 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_jones_ View Post
You mean art style?
Yes.. Even default Minecraft textures are a breath of fresh air from the "realism" of todays video games.
post #65 of 83
Malcolm likes this.
post #66 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
Yes.. Even default Minecraft textures are a breath of fresh air from the "realism" of todays video games.
I disagree. I'd much rather have "realism". JMO.

But I love minecraft just because of the gameplay. I can look past the graphics because of that.
post #67 of 83
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSpike View Post
I disagree. I'd much rather have "realism". JMO.

But I love minecraft just because of the gameplay. I can look past the graphics because of that.
I played Minecraft once 3 years ago. For some reason, I could never figure out how to get to the second level, so I ended up quitting out of boredom.
post #68 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by frickfrock99 View Post
I played Minecraft once 3 years ago. For some reason, I could never figure out how to get to the second level, so I ended up quitting out of boredom.
It wasn't made 3 years ago
post #69 of 83
This makes me want to give Minecraft a try. I've somehow ignored it all this time.
post #70 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by frickfrock99 View Post
I played Minecraft once 3 years ago. For some reason, I could never figure out how to get to the second level, so I ended up quitting out of boredom.
There's a 2nd level?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [TW] Mojang Wins Injunction Over Bethesda.