Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Low FPS in Crysis 2 with GTX 580 SC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Low FPS in Crysis 2 with GTX 580 SC - Page 3

post #21 of 24
Thread Starter 
I downloaded 275.33 and I'm still getting the same fps as I did with 280.26. There MUST be something I'm missing, every other game Ive tried has worked perfectly, just not Crysis 2. Has anyone else had this problem.
Storm
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz  Asus P8Z68-V PRO MSI GTX 670 PE Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung F3 Spinpoint 1TB/ Crucial M4 128GB SSD Windows 7 Home 64 Samsung P2270FH 27'' 1080p Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX850 Corsair 600t SE Mionix Naos 5000 Mionix Propus 
Audio
Logitech Z-2300/Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
Storm
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz  Asus P8Z68-V PRO MSI GTX 670 PE Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung F3 Spinpoint 1TB/ Crucial M4 128GB SSD Windows 7 Home 64 Samsung P2270FH 27'' 1080p Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX850 Corsair 600t SE Mionix Naos 5000 Mionix Propus 
Audio
Logitech Z-2300/Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by (MAB) View Post
I downloaded 275.33 and I'm still getting the same fps as I did with 280.26. There MUST be something I'm missing, every other game Ive tried has worked perfectly, just not Crysis 2. Has anyone else had this problem.
TBH I did have the same issue but it never seemed this bad. Usually after it does it's weird start-up I just ALT+Enter and it's fine. Not perfect, but fine. Mostly in the 40's and 50's but dips into the teens. One thing to remember is that this patch is extremely unoptimized in the first place and it's like Crytek pulled a Crysis 1 on us and patched it a few times and doesn't care about future support of the game after this.

There really isn't anything here that should be stressing GPUS this badly.
post #23 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by (MAB) View Post
57%
57's very low, I'm getting 99%.

Does it under-perform in other games or benches?
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel Core i7] [*T] [Intel iGPU] [*] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
[*] [Windows 7 Professional 64-bit] [Samsung SyncMaster P2770FH 27" 1080P] [Logitech MK320 cordless] 
PowerCaseMouse
[Corsair AX1200] [Corsair Obsidian 800D] [Logitech MK300 cordless] 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel Core i7] [*T] [Intel iGPU] [*] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
[*] [Windows 7 Professional 64-bit] [Samsung SyncMaster P2770FH 27" 1080P] [Logitech MK320 cordless] 
PowerCaseMouse
[Corsair AX1200] [Corsair Obsidian 800D] [Logitech MK300 cordless] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinDessica View Post
TBH I did have the same issue but it never seemed this bad. Usually after it does it's weird start-up I just ALT+Enter and it's fine. Not perfect, but fine. Mostly in the 40's and 50's but dips into the teens. One thing to remember is that this patch is extremely unoptimized in the first place and it's like Crytek pulled a Crysis 1 on us and patched it a few times and doesn't care about future support of the game after this.

There really isn't anything here that should be stressing GPUS this badly.
Yeah, do you have any other ideas as to what could be causing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i7monkey View Post
57's very low, I'm getting 99%.

Does it under-perform in other games or benches?
Nope Im getting absolutely normal fps in other games. How would I keep it at 99-100%?
Storm
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz  Asus P8Z68-V PRO MSI GTX 670 PE Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung F3 Spinpoint 1TB/ Crucial M4 128GB SSD Windows 7 Home 64 Samsung P2270FH 27'' 1080p Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX850 Corsair 600t SE Mionix Naos 5000 Mionix Propus 
Audio
Logitech Z-2300/Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
Storm
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz  Asus P8Z68-V PRO MSI GTX 670 PE Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung F3 Spinpoint 1TB/ Crucial M4 128GB SSD Windows 7 Home 64 Samsung P2270FH 27'' 1080p Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX850 Corsair 600t SE Mionix Naos 5000 Mionix Propus 
Audio
Logitech Z-2300/Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Low FPS in Crysis 2 with GTX 580 SC