post #11 of 11
That's the grand question my friend. We're all just waiting. Me? Well, I plan to get a 6950 and then upgrade it to one of those two later in the year.

Or I might just wait until February altogether. It's pretty tempting.
Edited by vikingsteve - 10/20/11 at 6:32pm