Originally Posted by unity100
sure we cant. but, we can remember that there has been multiple cases of the same nature in the past (even with intel's 2 different generations), and we can state that as it is - that new technology improves greatly with support.
that means if the op has the means to wait, s/he should. if not, s/he should base decisions on current picture only for his/her immediate needs.
by and large i'm with you on that, except i don't think one *should* wait. if they want to wait, that's up to them.
if new GPUs are coming out next month, then yeah, i'd recommend that one should wait to see how it all shakes out.
i kind of feel like Zambezi passed the "should wait" threshold a long time ago, and i know i'm not alone in that sentiment.