Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › CoolIT ECO Fans; Push/Pull?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CoolIT ECO Fans; Push/Pull? - Page 2

post #11 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethy666 View Post
If you are going to run 2 different fans, use the stronger fan as push and the weaker as pull. That should keep you out of trouble
So is push fan the one pushing air out and pull the one inside?
post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearSlurpee View Post
So is push fan the one pushing air out and pull the one inside?
As exhaust:
Exhausting air out to case
Pull<case<rad<push

As Intake:
Intaking air from outside case
Push>case>rad>pull

> or < indicates fan direction and airflow
post #13 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethy666 View Post
As exhaust:
Exhausting air out to case
Pull<case<rad<push

As Intake:
Intaking air from outside case
Push>case>rad>pull

> or < indicates fan direction and airflow
In my situation from the rear 120mm mount it would go:
Pull > Rad > Push > Case
Being that the pull fan be closest to RAM. ">" = direction
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearSlurpee View Post
In my situation from the rear 120mm mount it would go:
Pull > Rad > Push > Case
Being that the pull fan be closest to RAM. ">" = direction
So, are you intaking cool air from outside the case, through the rad into the case?

or

Exhausting hot case air through the rad to outside the case?
post #15 of 16
Thread Starter 
I am exhausting hot air from inside the case through the rad through, well the other fan....
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearSlurpee View Post
I am exhausting hot air from inside the case through the rad through, well the other fan....
Okay, so its;

Pull<rad<push.

Sorry, you last description confused me

So make your stronger / faster fan the push and the weaker the pull.

If you find your temps are a little high, swap your fans around so cooler air is going through the rad.

Push>rad>pull
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › CoolIT ECO Fans; Push/Pull?