Originally Posted by Shot-Doctor
Hey all as you can see from my system what GPU i already have, these are hard to come across now as they stopped there production so wondering what would be the best other SLI option for a similar price of this card? (about Â£260ish, might be able to stretch to 300 max) also if so, which card would you dedicate to Physix? etc...
Thanks in advance
I don't think you should SLI the 570 yet as I am waiting till next year for new gpu's which will put the price of the 5xx's gpu's cheaper for same performance.
So just wait till next line of gpu's and then maybe buy it or buy a faster gpu say the 680 (if they name it the same) and then SLI that for ultimate performance.
In summary, don't SLI the 570 till later on for more money in your pocket as I am doing because the new gpu's could be **** or ground breaking.