Got it working now ! (program G9x in macro) ,here is the thread i made long time ago should help some G9x owners ;
"- Open Setpoint.
- Under "Select a Logitech Device", click on the G9x.
Create a new Profile
- click on "Profile Manager" (on the left side of the screen)
- click on the "New" button (on right side of screen)
- type a name for the new profile
- click "Macro Manager"
- you'll get a popup window that's the "Macro Editor"
- click on "New Macro" if you want to change the name of the maco
- to record a macro, click on "Start Recording" (bottom right side of window)
- click "Stop Recording" when you're done with the macro
Assigning the macro to a button
- select the profile you want to assign macros to (left side of screen, drop down menu)
- click on "Buttons" (left side of window)
- highlight the button you want to assign
- in the dropdown menu for "Select the task you want to assign to this button", choose "Macro"
- you'll see a "Task Configuration" appear.
- from the "Select a Macro" drop down menu, select the macro that you want to assign
- click the "Apply" button (bottom right) to save"