Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Completed loads of WU's but points not going up
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Completed loads of WU's but points not going up - Page 2

post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
See? Look, I didn't gain a single point for my entire WU! What the hell is going on??

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...name=ComradeNF
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Does anyone have any idea? I'm going to bed so I need to know whether to fold or not.

There really is no point if I get no credit for it.
post #13 of 19
I'm seeing 132440 points so they did go up from 123000. Maybe its fixed self.
post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeNF View Post
Does anyone have any idea? I'm going to bed so I need to know whether to fold or not.

There really is no point if I get no credit for it.
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=571114
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 19
Thread Starter 
So it went up like 100 points... Why is it going up so little? It was like 1000% faster other days.
post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeNF View Post
So it went up like 100 points... Why is it going up so little? It was like 1000% faster other days.
That's an increase of 9000 points looking at Stanford's site (the EOC site updates every 3 hours, Stanford is hourly). According to the EOC site you are currently averaging 11,136 PPD (over the last 7 days). Keep in mind different WUs are worth different points and how you use your computer you may see differences day to day provided you are consistently folding. As it stands I don't see any problem with your folding.
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
That's an increase of 9000 points looking at Stanford's site (the EOC site updates every 3 hours, Stanford is hourly). According to the EOC site you are currently averaging 11,136 PPD (over the last 7 days). Keep in mind different WUs are worth different points and how you use your computer you may see differences day to day provided you are consistently folding. As it stands I don't see any problem with your folding.
+1 Well said.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 19
By looking at your fah log, I think you'd need to specify the number of cores/threads you want the client to use by putting flag -smp 4 for your 2500k (4 cores). Also, it will reset your current WU so wait till your current WU is done (done sending result) and add the flag.
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i5-2410M @ 2.9ghz Nvidia GT 540M 1GB DDR3 4GB DDR3 1333mhz 500GB 5400rpm 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 7 Home 64 1366x768 gloss 90w power brick Acer 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i5-2410M @ 2.9ghz Nvidia GT 540M 1GB DDR3 4GB DDR3 1333mhz 500GB 5400rpm 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 7 Home 64 1366x768 gloss 90w power brick Acer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwadeson View Post
By looking at your fah log, I think you'd need to specify the number of cores/threads you want the client to use by putting flag -smp 4 for your 2500k (4 cores). Also, it will reset your current WU so wait till your current WU is done (done sending result) and add the flag.
If you don't specify it just uses the max amount of cores available. This isn't the issue.

Also, it looks like the issue was fixed.
Mk. IV
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k Asus Rampage IV Extreme 2x Sapphire 7950 DualX 8GB (4x2GB) Corsair XMS3 DDR3-2000 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Samsung F3 1TB RAID0, 2x Seagate 7200.11 500GB LG Black 22x Corsair H100 Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 46in TV Logitech G19 Corsair AX1200 Corsair 800D 
Mouse PadAudio
Borderlands pad, signed by production team Onkyo 5.1ch surround 
  hide details  
Reply
Mk. IV
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k Asus Rampage IV Extreme 2x Sapphire 7950 DualX 8GB (4x2GB) Corsair XMS3 DDR3-2000 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Samsung F3 1TB RAID0, 2x Seagate 7200.11 500GB LG Black 22x Corsair H100 Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 46in TV Logitech G19 Corsair AX1200 Corsair 800D 
Mouse PadAudio
Borderlands pad, signed by production team Onkyo 5.1ch surround 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Completed loads of WU's but points not going up