Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Worth changing Abyssus into G9x?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Worth changing Abyssus into G9x? - Page 2

post #11 of 29
The DA isnt bad, with no acceleration at all. you can try holding the plastic mould of the box in your hand at a store, see if it fits.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6500 @ stock MSI H110i Pro AC Asus GTX 1070 Gaming Strix OC 16Gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
1Tb Hitachi 5400RPM 2.5" HDD Intel 540s 240Gb SSD Noctua L9i Windows 10 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
PX2370 Filco Ninja Brown Switches Silverstone 500W SFX-L Gold Silverstone RVZ02 (Non-Windowed) 
MouseAudio
Razer DeathAdder Chroma Bose Companion II 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6500 @ stock MSI H110i Pro AC Asus GTX 1070 Gaming Strix OC 16Gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
1Tb Hitachi 5400RPM 2.5" HDD Intel 540s 240Gb SSD Noctua L9i Windows 10 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
PX2370 Filco Ninja Brown Switches Silverstone 500W SFX-L Gold Silverstone RVZ02 (Non-Windowed) 
MouseAudio
Razer DeathAdder Chroma Bose Companion II 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 29
Thread Starter 
So i read quite a lot of bad things about g9x's acceleration so i am not interested anymore biggrin.gif

So is there a good claw grip mice without acceleration? Now i am looking at CM storm spawn or xornet - both looks really comfortable and wondering is precision and accuracy is good. Can i expect no jittering at all? And btw CM storm xornet says it's very light but on their own website they say it's 142gr, so how is that light..
Edited by Alpina - 10/31/11 at 4:26am
post #13 of 29
Spawn has jittering depending upon the firmware, dpi, and mouse pad surface and color if I recall correctly. Not sure about the Xornet
post #14 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina;15517788 
So i read quite a lot of bad things about g9x's acceleration so i am not interested anymore biggrin.gif

So is there a good claw grip mice without acceleration? Now i am looking at CM storm spawn or xornet - both looks really comfortable and wondering is precision and accuracy is good. Can i expect no jittering at all? And btw CM storm xornet says it's very light but on their own website they say it's 142gr, so how is that light..

Does G500 have this problem?
post #15 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonball;15518099 
Does G500 have this problem?
Yes, since the G500 and G9x share the same sensor.
post #16 of 29
Maybe Kinzuadder can help you. Good sensor and symmetric mouse could be a good combination. However, buying a Kinzuadder may be a hard problem now because this is a modded mouse.

You may contact Hella in this box to know whether he can help you or not because he has a Kinzuadder.
post #17 of 29
Thread Starter 
Looking at cm storm xornet now, is it possible to get one in europe(Lithuania)? Or maybe cm storm spawn is not worse..
post #18 of 29
I would buy G9x if I were you.

How much G9x costs in Lithuania? Asking just out of curiosity.
post #19 of 29
For the abyssus, you pretty much need a hard pad or a goliathus control.
post #20 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Array_;15521402 
I would buy G9x if I were you.

How much G9x costs in Lithuania? Asking just out of curiosity.

It's around 260Lt = 105$, prices are unreal here lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockateer;15522059 
For the abyssus, you pretty much need a hard pad or a goliathus control.

I have a goliathus control and abyssus is jittering like crazy when I try to draw a straight line. And now a right button is kind of broke, presses really bad, so that's why i want to change into new mice.

Now looking into cm storm spawn and since I got goliathus control and gonna use on somewhere around 1800dpi it should work really well, right?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Worth changing Abyssus into G9x?