1. LOL don't kid yourself. 90% of the servers would kick/ban you if you even walked into uncap territory. Defeated the entire purpose of the asset destruction.
2. I do miss the bridges, but found that in BF2 it was annoying as most of the times the Engineers wouldn't bother repairing them.
3. I highly doubt the current comm-rose is the final version we'll be getting.
4. I find the flags to be perfectly spaced apart, where it doesn't take you a noticeably long amount of time on foot to cover the distance.
5. I'd say all but one map (Metro) has many alternate routes in every direction.
1 - How?
2 - Lol...
3 - The final game has a beta/alpha version of something?
4 - Go play Firestorm (it is the best example), or any conquest map 3-4 of the flags are bunched amazingly together, while 3/4 of the map is open wasteland that snipers lay on.
Also, some more stuff to add
5 - Recon is now useless unless you intend to camp 24/7
6 - Rush is a complete mess, why are vehicles even on this game mode, and why are the spawns so close?
7 - I has no VIOP, in a game that promotes teamwork as one of the main aspects of the multi? really? come on.
8 - Constant rubberbanding, crashing, problems launching the game through battlelog. This isn't the Beta, I don't care if it just launched, its a launched game, these things shouldn't be a problem.
Not really a problem, but I feel there is something wrong with it
9 - Advertising PC as the main platform throughout the whole thing, even though it wasn't true
Also, PC gaming IS dying, but in the eyes of elitist PC gamers. I know OCN is about the best, but acting like an asshat and thinking your above somebody because they want different things to you doesn't mean that they are bad.
Likewise, what makes it so you should get anything more than a console game? When you cry and scream at developers "WHY WON'T YOU MAX MY GTX 580?? WHY ON EARTH, CRAPPY CONSOLE PORT crappy RACE GET OUT I WILL NEVER BUY YOUR GAMES AGAIN CAUSE OF DRM."
They try their best, but consoles always will be the biggest profit margin for them, and they know that. The graphics can be that of a console and the game can still be awesome, can't it? Why does it have to look better than console for it to be a good PC game?
Also, on the DRM
Battlelog = Ultimate DRM, Can't do anything without internet/origin = Its alright, its pretty cool, by the way I LOVE YOU DICE AND EA
Ubisoft DRM = Online = I HATE YOU UBISOFT, IM GOING TO BOYCOTT JEW