Originally Posted by THE I ReD;15595224
Some of the new HD 6950 DCII are laser cut (which means you can't flash but its on some other cards), just try the post above and see if it works...
How would you know if it's laser cut, would GPU-Z still display '1536' even though they're no longer there or would it not unlock/still display 1408?
Originally Posted by MoMoNNe;15595906
I don't understand in the link what I have to put in the bootable usb.
PS: sorry for my english
I used a very simple method:
1) I downloaded GamerDaPro's BIOS
2) I downloaded the latest version of ATI Winflash
3) Uninstalled display driver.
4) Used command prompt to flash GamerDaPro's BIOS onto the card (Google it, really simple).
5) Reboot after flashing.
6) Install new display driver and reboot.
I recommend that you backup your BIOS first, of course.