Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › CaseLabs TH10 Red and Black Build
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CaseLabs TH10 Red and Black Build - Page 7

post #61 of 130
Thread Starter 
I think its screaming for another evga gtx 580 classified 3g hydro. With a big fat classified decal on the side of the case. I will be waiting for nvidas new cards to come out. Never been a big fans of amd products.
post #62 of 130
Thread Starter 
ok, so I got you guys some pictures tonight. I will see if i can get some good pictures in the sunlight tomorrow.
Let me know what you think.
You will also notice the hard drive and the blue ray drive are different colors too.
1dscn0087.jpg
1dscn0085.jpg
1dscn0083.jpg
1dscn0075a.jpg
1dscn0073.jpg
1dscn0067.jpg
1dscn0064.jpg
1dscn0061.jpg
1dscn0059.jpg
1dscn0058.jpg
1dscn0056.jpg
1dscn0053.jpg
1dscn0052.jpg
post #63 of 130
Dude, that looks incredibly cool! drool.gif
post #64 of 130
Thread Starter 
just working on playing with the feet. I need a finer grit sand paper, but tap plastics is closed so it will have to wait till later this week. here is the edges rounded and the bottom rounded.
1dscn0096.jpg
1dscn0095.jpg
post #65 of 130
Question about your CaseLabs TH10, do you think it's in anyway flimsy or more like a sturdy solid case given the thickness of the panels? Also how would you say it transmits vibrations from pumps, fans and such? I'm extremely interested in the upcoming STH-10 from CaseLabs!

Thanks, Systemlord.
post #66 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemlord View Post

Question about your CaseLabs TH10, do you think it's in anyway flimsy or more like a sturdy solid case given the thickness of the panels? Also how would you say it transmits vibrations from pumps, fans and such? I'm extremely interested in the upcoming STH-10 from CaseLabs!

Thanks, Systemlord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLTu1CcQx1w
I think he mentioned the panels at some point, that review is worth watching.
post #67 of 130
Thread Starter 
this is the most solid stable case i have ever seen with panels off or on. there is absolutely no vibration. I have 1 d5 pump mounted to the back of my resevoir and 29 fans. There is absolutely no vibration.
post #68 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by P3nnywise View Post

this is the most solid stable case i have ever seen with panels off or on. there is absolutely no vibration. I have 1 d5 pump mounted to the back of my resevoir and 29 fans. There is absolutely no vibration.

If that's the case then I'm dead set on buying the Case Labs STH10 in March, after the You Tube video Blizlake provided (54 min!) I get the impression the panels that make up the case are pretty stiff! I had planned on buying the Silverstone TJ11 but the STH10 is not only capable of housing some insane number of radiators (140.4) it is also more modular, I suspect the Case Labs STH10 will cost a lot less than the TJ11, finely some serious competition. I want the STH10 so I can taste it!
post #69 of 130
Thread Starter 
Hey guys, I'm so close to being done with all the cables. I put in a dimmer for my uv leds as well as an on off for them. the on off will control the uv lighs, the feet lights and i'm going to install some dim white lights in the case. The PSU has been completely sleeved as well. I need to build a couple more cables for the fan controller and sleeve a few more wires and cables. Here is a picture of what I have so far,

psudone.jpg
post #70 of 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by P3nnywise View Post

Hey guys, I'm so close to being done with all the cables. I put in a dimmer for my uv leds as well as an on off for them. the on off will control the uv lighs, the feet lights and i'm going to install some dim white lights in the case. The PSU has been completely sleeved as well. I need to build a couple more cables for the fan controller and sleeve a few more wires and cables. Here is a picture of what I have so far,
psudone.jpg

Looking really nice, do you have any clue to how many feet or meters of sleeving you have used on just your PSU and or complete system? thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › CaseLabs TH10 Red and Black Build