Originally Posted by christian_piper
I completely agree with everything I have read here. My contributions:
Content: Currently the site is not using my full widescreen, and the ads etc are eating into the little left/right space I have
Next page: Small buttons, hard to get to.
Lack of contrast, etc, its been said, but I agree.
Signatures: they look too much like the rest of the posts.
Signatures: I think I prefer the main rig being displayed in line with the post, perhaps in a very small font? It is very slow to go to the next page to see what someone is running.
The subforums menu: It does not work with the keyboard arrow keys, and it should, as I usually use the keyboard instead of my mouse, especially on my laptops.
Thanks for reading!
1) You have tried the widescreen option of the site?
2) We hear the feedback on contrast and will take it into account. I promise this.
3) Have not heard that one yet but I will have a look.
4) You can enable the ability to show sig rigs by default in your preferences :)
5) Please report it as a bug. The site should respect most web norms.