Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"? - Page 1238

post #12371 of 13478








   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500K  Asus P8P67 Deluxe MSI GTX970 Gaming 8Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung EVO Seagate 7200.11 1.5Tb Seagate 7200.11 1.5Tb Seagate 7200.12 2Tb 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Seagate 7200.14 3Tb EK Supreme HF EK RAD XT 480 EK HF VGA 
CoolingCoolingCoolingMonitor
EK X TOP V2 Laing DDC 10W EK RES 250 X2 Advanced Samsung 2770FH 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 2 Mx Brown Corsair HX520 Silverstone TJ07 Steel Series Kinzu V2 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steel Series QCK Auzentech Forte  Logitech Z-5500 Superlux HD660 
  hide details  
Reply
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500K  Asus P8P67 Deluxe MSI GTX970 Gaming 8Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung EVO Seagate 7200.11 1.5Tb Seagate 7200.11 1.5Tb Seagate 7200.12 2Tb 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Seagate 7200.14 3Tb EK Supreme HF EK RAD XT 480 EK HF VGA 
CoolingCoolingCoolingMonitor
EK X TOP V2 Laing DDC 10W EK RES 250 X2 Advanced Samsung 2770FH 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch 2 Mx Brown Corsair HX520 Silverstone TJ07 Steel Series Kinzu V2 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steel Series QCK Auzentech Forte  Logitech Z-5500 Superlux HD660 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12372 of 13478
Quote:
Originally Posted by orick View Post

Nice photoshop guys. smile.gif

I LOL'D


HI86 hehe its very classic tongue.gif
post #12373 of 13478
Some scenery screenshots with Verdant Grass mod









Never going to look as good as ASO7's shots but he has been doing this way longer than me biggrin.gif
post #12374 of 13478
Hello, I would like to get back into Skyrim now that I have my new rig finalized. I have yet to update my information, but it consists of a 4790k @ 4.5 ghz, 8gb of 1600mhz dual channel ram, and 2 290x's (4gb) with Kraken g10's which I conservatively clock at 1100 core 1350 mem (had them both up to 1200 and 1450 decently stable but vrm temps made me uncomfortable with the thermal tape I was using). I was wondering if anyone could recommend some decent mods I could use for the game while still being playable @ 60 fps 1080p (I am going to eventually get a nicer freesync ips monitor when they become available).

I realize that this would be better for modding with the 8gb versions, but I already had a 4gb 290x.

Anyway, any input would great.

The last time I played skyrim was over a year ago with a 7870, so I am curious how far I can push the visuals and maintain the ability to play the game.

Thank you.
post #12375 of 13478
Quote:
Originally Posted by combine1237 View Post

Hello, I would like to get back into Skyrim now that I have my new rig finalized. I have yet to update my information, but it consists of a 4790k @ 4.5 ghz, 8gb of 1600mhz dual channel ram, and 2 290x's (4gb) with Kraken g10's which I conservatively clock at 1100 core 1350 mem (had them both up to 1200 and 1450 decently stable but vrm temps made me uncomfortable with the thermal tape I was using). I was wondering if anyone could recommend some decent mods I could use for the game while still being playable @ 60 fps 1080p (I am going to eventually get a nicer freesync ips monitor when they become available).

I realize that this would be better for modding with the 8gb versions, but I already had a 4gb 290x.

Anyway, any input would great.

The last time I played skyrim was over a year ago with a 7870, so I am curious how far I can push the visuals and maintain the ability to play the game.

Thank you.

It would be better to ask in the actual Elder Scrolls thread.
post #12376 of 13478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvarado View Post

It would be better to ask in the actual Elder Scrolls thread.

Thanks.
post #12377 of 13478
Quote:
Originally Posted by combine1237 View Post

Hello, I would like to get back into Skyrim now that I have my new rig finalized. I have yet to update my information, but it consists of a 4790k @ 4.5 ghz, 8gb of 1600mhz dual channel ram, and 2 290x's (4gb) with Kraken g10's which I conservatively clock at 1100 core 1350 mem (had them both up to 1200 and 1450 decently stable but vrm temps made me uncomfortable with the thermal tape I was using). I was wondering if anyone could recommend some decent mods I could use for the game while still being playable @ 60 fps 1080p (I am going to eventually get a nicer freesync ips monitor when they become available).

I realize that this would be better for modding with the 8gb versions, but I already had a 4gb 290x.

Anyway, any input would great.

The last time I played skyrim was over a year ago with a 7870, so I am curious how far I can push the visuals and maintain the ability to play the game.

Thank you.

Without an ENB you will push 60 FPS @1080p no matter what you use with that rig. You will likely hit vram limits with textures before anything. As far as mods are concerned I don't think anyone can really suggest a definitive list. Everyone has favorites of different types of mods. Just hit the Nexus and go through looking for mods you like. With an ENB you will still get FPS drops into the 30-40 fps range depending on how demanding it is. I know in the past I've seen AMD users having some issues with crossfire and ENB's in general. Someone from that camp will have to chime in there but like alvarado said try the main thread.
post #12378 of 13478
Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDoctrine View Post

Without an ENB you will push 60 FPS @1080p no matter what you use with that rig. You will likely hit vram limits with textures before anything. As far as mods are concerned I don't think anyone can really suggest a definitive list. Everyone has favorites of different types of mods. Just hit the Nexus and go through looking for mods you like. With an ENB you will still get FPS drops into the 30-40 fps range depending on how demanding it is. I know in the past I've seen AMD users having some issues with crossfire and ENB's in general. Someone from that camp will have to chime in there but like alvarado said try the main thread.

Thanks, my main concern was with using the best textures that I can without choking out the vram and causing stutters, but I will try to consult the main game thread. Thanks again.
post #12379 of 13478
Uploaded a new video - Epic Dragon Battle: wink.gif

post #12380 of 13478
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricsheep View Post

Uploaded a new video - Epic Dragon Battle: wink.gif


Cute, someone discovered ASIS. tongue.gif

But seriously, that would crash most computers. Good job.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"?