Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"? - Page 126

post #1251 of 13448
SOPA strike maybe? biggrin.gif
post #1252 of 13448
Nice pics guys. Hey Milamember are those Yuril's rocks? http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5223 I know you have the kurplunk mod there as well. I'm looking to change my rocks.
Form from chaos
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770K @ 4.6 ASUS ROG HERO 670 SLI 8GB TEAM DDR3 2600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung Pro 128GB LG Blu Ray Win 8.1 64 245BW 
PowerCase
Corsair1000W Lian Li tech bench 
  hide details  
Reply
Form from chaos
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770K @ 4.6 ASUS ROG HERO 670 SLI 8GB TEAM DDR3 2600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung Pro 128GB LG Blu Ray Win 8.1 64 245BW 
PowerCase
Corsair1000W Lian Li tech bench 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1253 of 13448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightly skewed View Post

Nice pics guys. Hey Milamember are those Yuril's rocks? http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5223 I know you have the kurplunk mod there as well. I'm looking to change my rocks.

Sure are No, they are Alternative Mountains 2K_1K by Yuril

Just been playing with colour palettes

338

338

338

338

338
Edited by Milamber - 1/18/12 at 9:47pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT 2x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming G.Skill F3-14900CL9Q 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
1TB Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 830 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Crossover 2795QHD Tesoro Durandel Ultimate Silverstone 1200W Strider Evolution Gold Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate 
Mouse
Roccat Kone XTD 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT 2x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming G.Skill F3-14900CL9Q 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
1TB Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 830 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Crossover 2795QHD Tesoro Durandel Ultimate Silverstone 1200W Strider Evolution Gold Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate 
Mouse
Roccat Kone XTD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1254 of 13448
Nice pics Milamber. I'm really starting to like your choice of lighting over tapiok's settings, especially in the first picture.

Question about your tree trunks, have you seen this mod? I'm using the 2048x512 version and I think it makes the bark look a lot better than Vurt's. What do you think? http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3812

Pics using Vurts+Lush trees+Lush grass+Thinner grass+TreesHD.

338
338
338

Note: the 4096 version looks better but I don't wanna sacrifice VRAM for clarity of the texture from 6 inches away. I'm not a tree hugger, I'm a dragonslayer tongue.gif
post #1255 of 13448
That's the bark I've been using for awhile now. And I too think it looks better then Vurt's.
Form from chaos
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770K @ 4.6 ASUS ROG HERO 670 SLI 8GB TEAM DDR3 2600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung Pro 128GB LG Blu Ray Win 8.1 64 245BW 
PowerCase
Corsair1000W Lian Li tech bench 
  hide details  
Reply
Form from chaos
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770K @ 4.6 ASUS ROG HERO 670 SLI 8GB TEAM DDR3 2600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung Pro 128GB LG Blu Ray Win 8.1 64 245BW 
PowerCase
Corsair1000W Lian Li tech bench 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1256 of 13448
Quote:
Originally Posted by modinn View Post

Nice pics Milamber. I'm really starting to like your choice of lighting over tapiok's settings, especially in the first picture.
Question about your tree trunks, have you seen this mod? I'm using the 2048x512 version and I think it makes the bark look a lot better than Vurt's. What do you think? http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3812
Pics using Vurts+Lush trees+Lush grass+Thinner grass+TreesHD.

Note: the 4096 version looks better but I don't wanna sacrifice VRAM for clarity of the texture from 6 inches away. I'm not a tree hugger, I'm a dragonslayer tongue.gif

+REP!

Never seen this before but i'm liking it... I have decided not to go over 2048 textures for Skyrim and my VRAM is healthy because of it! I just got the TexturesHD_only_high because I have Vurts already, I think thats right?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT 2x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming G.Skill F3-14900CL9Q 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
1TB Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 830 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Crossover 2795QHD Tesoro Durandel Ultimate Silverstone 1200W Strider Evolution Gold Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate 
Mouse
Roccat Kone XTD 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT 2x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming G.Skill F3-14900CL9Q 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
1TB Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 830 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Crossover 2795QHD Tesoro Durandel Ultimate Silverstone 1200W Strider Evolution Gold Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate 
Mouse
Roccat Kone XTD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1257 of 13448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milamber View Post

+REP!
Never seen this before but i'm liking it... I have decided not to go over 2048 textures for Skyrim and my VRAM is healthy because of it! I just got the TexturesHD_only_high because I have Vurts already, I think thats right?

You're right. The TreesHD version comes with 3 extra meshes for pine trees. I'm using them just so the new bark would fit more naturally but the TexturesHD_only_high works just fine too.
post #1258 of 13448
Using that tree mod, it looks much better! Also darkened the mountains in the background during evenings... so it appears less cardboard looking!

338

338

338

338
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT 2x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming G.Skill F3-14900CL9Q 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
1TB Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 830 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Crossover 2795QHD Tesoro Durandel Ultimate Silverstone 1200W Strider Evolution Gold Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate 
Mouse
Roccat Kone XTD 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT 2x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming G.Skill F3-14900CL9Q 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
1TB Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 830 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Crossover 2795QHD Tesoro Durandel Ultimate Silverstone 1200W Strider Evolution Gold Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate 
Mouse
Roccat Kone XTD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1259 of 13448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milamber View Post

Using that tree mod, it looks much better! Also darkened the mountains in the background during evenings... so it appears less cardboard looking!

Excellent! By the way, are the above pics on this page using FXAA or ENB? I saw where you mentioned about switching to FXAA but these new pics still look like ENB to me. If you're using FXAA however, I may have to jump ship from SES to your settings as they look on par to ENB. The only reason I see ENB apart from FXAA is the Day/Night mode settings and SSAO. But if you can manage to find a really healthy balance for the lighting settings in FXAA, I'm all for the performance increase biggrin.gif
Edited by modinn - 1/19/12 at 12:15am
post #1260 of 13448
Quote:
Originally Posted by modinn View Post

Excellent! By the way, are the above pics on this page using FXAA or ENB? I saw where you mentioned about switching to FXAA but these new pics still look like ENB to me. If you're using FXAA however, I may have to jump ship from SES to your settings as they look on par to ENB. The only reason I see ENB apart from FXAA is the Day/Night mode settings and SSAO. But if you can manage to find a really healthy balance for the lighting settings in FXAA, I'm all for the performance increase biggrin.gif

All FXAA and fps is really good too, just had a dragon fight in Riverwood!

Here are some more pics:

338

338

338

338
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT 2x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming G.Skill F3-14900CL9Q 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
1TB Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 830 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Crossover 2795QHD Tesoro Durandel Ultimate Silverstone 1200W Strider Evolution Gold Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate 
Mouse
Roccat Kone XTD 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT 2x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming G.Skill F3-14900CL9Q 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
1TB Samsung 840 EVO 500GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 830 EVO NZXT Kraken X61 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Crossover 2795QHD Tesoro Durandel Ultimate Silverstone 1200W Strider Evolution Gold Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate 
Mouse
Roccat Kone XTD 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"?