You can make a bootable DOS USB. Is that what you mean? What are you trying to do exactly?Make a bootable USB device for utilities:
- Download the the files here: www.overclock.net/attachments/109
- Open the USB Disk Storage Format Utility
- Select your flash drive
- Select File system > FAT32
- Label what you want it to be named
- Tick the check box for "Quick format" and "Create a DOS Bootable Disk"
- Under "using DOS system files located at: click browse
- Select the entire "win98boot" folder
- Click Start
- When finished Close
- Go into your app you want to boot from and drag all the files onto your flash drive
- Then plug it in and boot from it!
As for a CD
Edit: Like the guy above said, the Windows disk is good too. Edited by Sean Webster - 11/14/11 at 8:17am