One thing you could try is making sure that cleartype is enabled. Here are the instructions below.
1. Open the Start Menu
2. In the search box type cttune.exe
and press enter
3. To turn on cleartype check the Turn on ClearType
box and click on next. As shown in the screenshot below.
4. If you have multiple monitors, select to tune one or all of them and click on Next. (See screenshot below)
5. If the wizard shows your monitors native screen resolution (1920x1080) click next, if it doesn't correct it. (see screenshots below)
6.Click on the text that looks best to you and click next (see screenshot below)
7. Click on the text that looks best to you and click next (see screenshot below)
8. The next 2 steps of the wizard show more samples of text, click the one that looks best to you and click next to each one.
9.Click FinishEdited by Kieran - 11/18/11 at 11:21am