Related Forum Threads
- Need help building a decent desktop on a budget Last post on 7/11/12 at 7:15am in General Processor Discussions
- Thinking about upgrading to AM3+ board Last post on 5/3/12 at 4:19pm in AMD - General
- Warcraft Budget Build Last post on 3/12/12 at 10:24pm in AMD - General
- The computer hates me now. It won't turn on after feeding it a very boring task. Last post on 1/21/12 at 7:06am in AMD - General
- AMD Omega Driver Negative Crossfire Scaling? Last post on 12/18/14 at 1:55pm in AMD/ATI
This isn’t going to be a review of the normal variety where I would give you benchmarks and compare it to other coolers. The purpose of this is to hopefully shine light on the quality of Corsair...
More pros!: The board has decent I/O, functional heatsinks, two M.2 slots (both of which are placed in an area where they actually get airflow, unlike most manufactures cramming them under a hot...
The comments apply to Asus GTX 970 Turbo equipped with the Mono Plus. The Good The cooler costs only 35 euros and comes with a six-year warranty. All in all terrific value. Despite the price,...
Few out of every odd match of headphones needs to break new ground, and the Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphones keeps things basic; there are no extravagant accessories here. For...
I bought this AIO around 3 months ago as I needed a change from a 280mm Corsair AIO. The Antec had just come on the market and at the price which was very low, under a 100 bucks UK, I decided to go...
Skeezy Zambezi - The $800 Super Gamer - Page 2
- Skeezy Zambezi - The $800 Super Gamer
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2055 Active Users (302 Members and 1753 Guests)
- › New member Dev24670 12 seconds ago
- › Fans!!!! The most complete and comprehensive array of tests and... 2 minutes ago
- › [Eurogamer] I've seen people literally spend $15,000 on Mass Effect... 2 minutes ago
- › [PN] Consoles Held Fallout: New Vegas Back 3 minutes ago
- › Explosm 3 minutes ago
- › [NVIDIA] Driver version 388.00 has been released 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD Ryzen DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Time for a new rig - Coffee Lake it is 5 minutes ago
- › water return to the reservior from top or bottom? 8 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ,... by SightUp
- › ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac by gopackersjt
- › ARCTIC Accelero Mono Plus VGA Cooler - 120mm Efficient PWM Fan,... by Smanci
- › Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphone by TechChunk
- › Antec Mercury 360mm AIO Liquid Cooler by vMax65
- › Orico Dual Bay HDD Enclosure by geggeg
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...