Related Forum Threads
- Need help building a decent desktop on a budget Last post on 7/11/12 at 7:15am in General Processor Discussions
- Thinking about upgrading to AM3+ board Last post on 5/3/12 at 4:19pm in AMD - General
- Warcraft Budget Build Last post on 3/12/12 at 10:24pm in AMD - General
- The computer hates me now. It won't turn on after feeding it a very boring task. Last post on 1/21/12 at 7:06am in AMD - General
- AMD Omega Driver Negative Crossfire Scaling? Last post on 12/18/14 at 1:55pm in AMD/ATI
I bought this rather expensive CPU for two reasons: 1. Good virtualization and IOMMU support (VT-d in Intel terminology); 2. Life expectancy. Background: I was building a new rig that would run...
Well, the story began first as I read some articles on the web about fanless gaming PC based on Ryzen processors. All alike the Holy Grail that many technology geeks I suppose are pursuing, I...
My copy of Nuance Power PDF Standard was bundled with my new Fujitsu ix500 Duplexing ADF scanner I had to buy because my old scanner used Adobe Acrobat Standard to scan directly to PDF (the normal...
The ID Cooling SE214L Snow Edition... In theory it's basically identical to the SE214X/SE214C which the SE214X I have reviewed before. So is there a point in this new product? Well actually...
By ADmodz Team Group is a name that you may very well have come across before in the past, and that is because they are amongst the worlds top Memory Manufacturers. So with that said, Team Group...
Skeezy Zambezi - The $800 Super Gamer - Page 3
- Skeezy Zambezi - The $800 Super Gamer
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2038 Active Users (304 Members and 1734 Guests)
- › Cable Sleeving Gallery & Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Silverstone Sugo SG13 Mini-ITX Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 4 minutes ago
- › Will Nvidia or one of their AIB's ever make a dual-GPU card again? 7 minutes ago
- › Ryzen CPU Help 7 minutes ago
- › FAQ: Recommended Power Supplies 8 minutes ago
- › Resurrecting a Dead Radeon 10 minutes ago
- › Audio Upgrade - Premium Asus/Creative card or external AV receiver? 15 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 16 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...