Recent Images In This Thread
This is my first Toshiba hard drive. I've been into computers since the early 90s, and I have always thought highly of Western Digital and Seagate. I always believed it wouldn't be wise to buy a...
AIM SC808 has gained quite some popularity in Poland. For a much lower price it competes with cards like Asus Xonar STX. It's more than capable to drive even very demanding 600 ohm headphones and...
I bought this motherboard to compliment my i5-8600K. I have used Gigabyte motherboards in the past and they have been more than good enough in terms of stability and longevity especially for what...
So I have finally managed to get the i5-8600K and all I can say is that it is blazingly fast and more importantly without any fuss. This CPU overclocked to 4.8Ghz without me having to change...
Even though this review was sponsored I'm still 100% unbiased, and I'm very picky when it comes to mice - you can see that in my forum sig as well. Packaging Same as the white version's - this...
Bottleneck issue dual gpu card sapphire ati radeon 6990. - Page 13
- Bottleneck issue dual gpu card sapphire ati radeon 6990.
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2492 Active Users (332 Members and 2160 Guests)
- › New AMD Ryzen Build. Suggestions would be appreciated! 52 seconds ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What’s the difference between LG V30 and V30+ 3 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 5 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 7 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 9 minutes ago
- › Dell S2716DG 1440 144 Hz G-Sync Owners Thread 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Witcher 3 Information & Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Ryzen 1800x first time AMD BUILD 16 minutes ago
- › Ryzen DRAM Calculator (overclocking DRAM ) 16 minutes ago
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Cooler Master GX - 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply (RS750-ACAAD3-US) by Micss
- › ZOWIE GEAR ZA12 GAMING MOUSE by vanir1337
- › Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ,... by SightUp
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...