* Is there any advantage to buying all components (or at least most) from the same brand?
Or rather, might I encounter problems in buying components that are incompatible or perform poorly because they're not designed to be be used together?
* I will have to buy a new case, is there any kind of case that is well suited for liquid cooling?
Are they any qualities I should look for in a case in this regard?
* I am concerned about power usage as my current PSU may not be able to handle everything.
Does the water pump require a huge amount of power?
I don't have any power issues, but I only have a 750W PSU and I worry I may be doing too much with it.
* What should I look for in buying a reservoir, it seems like a sort of featureless item.
I think I should go with a 5.25" bay reservoir as it would be more simple I think.
But what else, can I go wrong here?
* I've read bad things about nickel-plated components with chipping off the plating and causing problems in the system
Should I avoid them completely?
Or should I not worry about it so much?
And here's what I'm looking at right now
I'm not worried about fittings and tubing at this point, I need to get this stuff straight first.
Do I have a good set of stuff here?
Dual 140mm Radiator
Danger Den Pump
Can't decide between these two reservoirs
CPU cooling block for Intel i7
GPU cooling block for Nvidia GTX 570
Edited by The_Juggler - 11/28/11 at 7:46am