- topicMotherboardtagged by System, 11/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- AMD R9 290/290x Issues Thread Last post on 8/13/15 at 8:02pm in AMD/ATI
- $160 for cpu+ motherboard Last post on 2/28/15 at 9:44pm in General Processor Discussions
- So what am I looking for in a motherboard? Last post on 3/2/15 at 12:07pm in General Processor Discussions
- Use other BIOS, is there some connection? Last post on 3/4/15 at 7:14am in General Processor Discussions
- COLLABORATE WITH ME TO TURN A DISASTER INTO MY NEW GAMING MACHINE--ON A BUDGET Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:15am in AMD - General
Introduction Over the years Seasonic has built a reputation for offering the highest quality product available, and this new offering is no different. Everything from the packaging to the output...
Hi have the 750D Airflow edition and have to say that it is an excellent clean and simple case with lots of room inside. Plenty of cable management potential as well with a good half inch of cable...
I owned this card a number of years ago and used it to drive a set of Audio Technica ATH-A700's and also output via RCA stereo to a Cambridge Audio amp which had two Monitor Audio bookshelves...
I have just bought and installed this sound card in order to get some high quality sound for my exclusive gaming rig. Having previously used sound cards such as the Auzentech X-Fi Prelude and the...
Ah, where to begin? Back in 2014 when this CPU was announced, it was a killer. Quad-channel DDR4 (the first CPU lineup to support DDR4 might I add), 6 cores for the then-mere price of ~$450, and...
Hey guys, i'm a newbee girl that needs a little help.... - Page 2
- Hey guys, i'm a newbee girl that needs a little help....
Currently, there are 2463 Active Users (398 Members and 2065 Guests)
- › Steelseries DeX Mousepad? 22 seconds ago
- › [Guru3d] AMD enables RX Vega mGPU support with Radeon Software 17.9.2 48 seconds ago
- › EVGA 850w G2 PSU issues...possibly dying! 1 minute ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 2 minutes ago
- › The [Official] Noctua Club 2 minutes ago
- › *Official* Intel DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 5 minutes ago
- › [Sponsored] ------- "TEARS IN RAIN" ------- (Blade Runner Inspired... 8 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › OCN Aquaero Owners Club 9 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...