So are Cherry MX Browns with blank lettering (no lettering at all absolutely blank
except for the flames on the WASD keys and the writing on the side of the spacebar and the red ESC key etc. a certainty because if it is I am ordering one ASAP or ASA It Comes Out. And what about the features that where mentioned earlier what are their status'? Does no. 2 have any chance of becoming a reality? It would be such a pleasure to see the LEDs flash quickly buy when typing. Of course the option to turn such a feature off is a requirement.Features mentioned earlier (Click to show)
1) Integrated Multi-Factor Authentication. Basically, a way for you to strengthen your web security / passwords at a push of a button.
Edited by asuperpower - 12/3/11 at 8:20pm
2) An option that would allow the keys to light up only when they are pressed down. This should have the ability to be turned off. On blank keyboards there could possibly be a row of LED's-possibly on top or below the main keypad or between the main keys and the F keys (F10 etc.) this could perhaps be 5 LED's. When typing fast they would look very awesome. And it would cycle through. For example if I was to type Microsot, when I type the M, an LED lights up, then the i, the LED next to it lights up. This reminds me of the Poly-Evolver and how each key-press would light up the next LED. When the key is let go of, the LED turns off. This would be, by far the best feature ever!
3) Blank keys
4) Cherry browns or Ergo Cherry Clears
5) OCN logo on spacebar or top right of keyboard-I'm not too fussed as long as the branding is easily visible
6) Awesome keycaps: For example, a red (or OCN blue) escape key and OCN blue flame WASD keys.
7) Option for different languages-I don't need this but it seems others do.
8) A really awesome backplate-Perhaps a titanium grey backplate with little rubber feet to stop it from moving anywhere.
9) Braided/Sleeved cable-would be awesome
10) Overclocked account included with keyboard