Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 560 Ti 448 core OC Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 560 Ti 448 core OC Club - Page 94

post #931 of 2759
hey guys,
i have been reading this forum for about a week now and i finally finished it today. after getting all the information that all of you have put i on here i think it is a must to over clock my cards.

i just bought 2 MSI GTX 560 TI 448 core twin Frozer III. From what i have done so far these cars are great. Just to keep everyone updated with what i am doing this is it. i am in the process of building a new computer for gaming and everything else. But i also have my order computer that i just updated to a I3 and Z68 MOBO that i am using to test the cards out one at a time and i am most likely going to over clock the better of the two.

I will be trying to go for around 900 to 950 Mhz core speed for the card when overclocked. I have to say that i am completely new to overclock but have worked on computers most of my life. And once ivy bridge comes out i will be building my new gaming computer with both of these in SLi and overclocked smile.gif

Thanks for all the information
Shawn

these what they look like

448
build 001 sever
(12 items)
 
Auto X17
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i3-2100 ASUS P8Z68-V LE G.Skill Ripjaws western digital Caviar black 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
Western digital Caviar blue western digital VelociRaptor Samsung Blu-ray player LG DVD-RW 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 PRO SAMSUNG 23" LED 3D BFG 650W thermaltake tsunami 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-3570K Asus EVGA GTX 680 FTW  corsair vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 Western Digital Scorpio Black Samsung Blu-ray  custom loop  
OSMonitorPowerCase
windows 7 Ultra Samsung SyncMaster S23A750D (DisplayPort) Corsair Professional series Gold AX1200 corsair Graphite 600T SE 
  hide details  
Reply
build 001 sever
(12 items)
 
Auto X17
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i3-2100 ASUS P8Z68-V LE G.Skill Ripjaws western digital Caviar black 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
Western digital Caviar blue western digital VelociRaptor Samsung Blu-ray player LG DVD-RW 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 PRO SAMSUNG 23" LED 3D BFG 650W thermaltake tsunami 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-3570K Asus EVGA GTX 680 FTW  corsair vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 Western Digital Scorpio Black Samsung Blu-ray  custom loop  
OSMonitorPowerCase
windows 7 Ultra Samsung SyncMaster S23A750D (DisplayPort) Corsair Professional series Gold AX1200 corsair Graphite 600T SE 
  hide details  
Reply
post #932 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoxspeed7 View Post

hey guys,
i have been reading this forum for about a week now and i finally finished it today. after getting all the information that all of you have put i on here i think it is a must to over clock my cards.
i just bought 2 MSI GTX 560 TI 448 core twin Frozer III. From what i have done so far these cars are great. Just to keep everyone updated with what i am doing this is it. i am in the process of building a new computer for gaming and everything else. But i also have my order computer that i just updated to a I3 and Z68 MOBO that i am using to test the cards out one at a time and i am most likely going to over clock the better of the two.
I will be trying to go for around 900 to 950 Mhz core speed for the card when overclocked. I have to say that i am completely new to overclock but have worked on computers most of my life. And once ivy bridge comes out i will be building my new gaming computer with both of these in SLi and overclocked smile.gif
Thanks for all the information
Shawn
these what they look like
448

Cool, you should let me "borrow" them until the ivy bridge comes out.... wink.gif Welcome to the club...
post #933 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divey View Post

Did you raise the voltage any? You may have hit the peak at the stock voltage.

After setting the voltage option on in Afterburner I can select 1.1v and got up to 925mhz stable. Now I want more smile.gif Is there a way to get 1.2v on the card without a vmod?
post #934 of 2759
Anyone have the Galaxy version of this card yet? I know with that sale they had at New Egg that more people then just me bought one. I will not have mine until Tue or Wed though. Was just wondering what to expect.
post #935 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckclc View Post

Anyone have the Galaxy version of this card yet? I know with that sale they had at New Egg that more people then just me bought one. I will not have mine until Tue or Wed though. Was just wondering what to expect.

Come to think of it, I do not recall any galaxy cards being mentioned yet. Main ones are the MSI, EVGA classy. I have seen an ASUS and a sparkle set. If there was a good sale on the galaxies then I am sure more people will be playing with them soon.
post #936 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by selluminis View Post

Come to think of it, I do not recall any galaxy cards being mentioned yet. Main ones are the MSI, EVGA classy. I have seen an ASUS and a sparkle set. If there was a good sale on the galaxies then I am sure more people will be playing with them soon.

Well maybe I will have to be the first. smile.gif Aaahh, but I do not have water cooling. Have to see what the bad boy can do on air. I do have plenty of fans and might mod a better fan on the heatsink though. Ive done this before on other cards with loud or crappy fans.
post #937 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckclc View Post

Well maybe I will have to be the first. smile.gif Aaahh, but I do not have water cooling. Have to see what the bad boy can do on air. I do have plenty of fans and might mod a better fan on the heatsink though. Ive done this before on other cards with loud or crappy fans.

Someone a few pages back replaced their classifieds with two Galaxy cards I believe to save some money.
DEFCON 1
(21 items)
 
Darknet Server
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8120 ASUS Crosshair V Formula Nvidia GTX 560 Ti 448 Core Classified 32 GB G.Skill RipjawsX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
120 GB Corsair Force Series GT SSD 1TB Samsung Spinpoint 7200RPM (Storage/Local Se... 320 GB 5400RPM 2.5" (X-Dock VM Drive) 80 GB Seagate Barracuda 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
80 GB Seagate Barracuda 320 GB WD Black Sony Black 24x DVD/RW Corsair H80 AIO Liquid Cooler 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Fedora 17 Windows 8 x64 Professional 24 Inch ASUS VE248H 1920x1080 LED Monitor Logitech G510 LCD Gaming keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair GS700 PSU Cooler Master Storm Trooper Logitech G500 (replaced RAT7) Razer Goliathus Ext Speed 
Audio
Logitech G930 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2x Intel Xeon 2GHz Dell E7501 integrated ATI 8MB 6GB PC2100 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
3x 146GB Hitachi Ultrastar SCSI Drives 3x 256GB Samsung SCSI Drives Standard CD/DVD Drive Standard Floppy Drive 
Optical DriveOSMonitorPower
40/80 GB Tape Drive Windows Server 2008 Windows Remote Desktop 2x 730W Redundant PSUs 
Case
Poweredge 2600 Chassis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9450 MSI P35 NEO 8500 GT 4GB Corsair XMS2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x 160 GB RAID-0 Sony CD/DVD Burner Thermaltake V1 Windows Server 2008 
MonitorPowerCase
Windows Remote Desktop Corsair TX-550 NZXT Apollo 
  hide details  
Reply
DEFCON 1
(21 items)
 
Darknet Server
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8120 ASUS Crosshair V Formula Nvidia GTX 560 Ti 448 Core Classified 32 GB G.Skill RipjawsX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
120 GB Corsair Force Series GT SSD 1TB Samsung Spinpoint 7200RPM (Storage/Local Se... 320 GB 5400RPM 2.5" (X-Dock VM Drive) 80 GB Seagate Barracuda 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
80 GB Seagate Barracuda 320 GB WD Black Sony Black 24x DVD/RW Corsair H80 AIO Liquid Cooler 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Fedora 17 Windows 8 x64 Professional 24 Inch ASUS VE248H 1920x1080 LED Monitor Logitech G510 LCD Gaming keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair GS700 PSU Cooler Master Storm Trooper Logitech G500 (replaced RAT7) Razer Goliathus Ext Speed 
Audio
Logitech G930 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2x Intel Xeon 2GHz Dell E7501 integrated ATI 8MB 6GB PC2100 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
3x 146GB Hitachi Ultrastar SCSI Drives 3x 256GB Samsung SCSI Drives Standard CD/DVD Drive Standard Floppy Drive 
Optical DriveOSMonitorPower
40/80 GB Tape Drive Windows Server 2008 Windows Remote Desktop 2x 730W Redundant PSUs 
Case
Poweredge 2600 Chassis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9450 MSI P35 NEO 8500 GT 4GB Corsair XMS2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x 160 GB RAID-0 Sony CD/DVD Burner Thermaltake V1 Windows Server 2008 
MonitorPowerCase
Windows Remote Desktop Corsair TX-550 NZXT Apollo 
  hide details  
Reply
post #938 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by wimo View Post

After setting the voltage option on in Afterburner I can select 1.1v and got up to 925mhz stable. Now I want more smile.gif Is there a way to get 1.2v on the card without a vmod?

I don't think so but I may be wrong. Looks like a decent oc there and have you tried any benchmarks yet.
Quote:
hey guys,
i have been reading this forum for about a week now and i finally finished it today. after getting all the information that all of you have put i on here i think it is a must to over clock my cards.

i just bought 2 MSI GTX 560 TI 448 core twin Frozer III. From what i have done so far these cars are great. Just to keep everyone updated with what i am doing this is it. i am in the process of building a new computer for gaming and everything else. But i also have my order computer that i just updated to a I3 and Z68 MOBO that i am using to test the cards out one at a time and i am most likely going to over clock the better of the two.

I will be trying to go for around 900 to 950 Mhz core speed for the card when overclocked. I have to say that i am completely new to overclock but have worked on computers most of my life. And once ivy bridge comes out i will be building my new gaming computer with both of these in SLi and overclocked smile.gif

Thanks for all the information
Shawn

these what they look like

Congrats and welcome to the club. I myself have 2 as well in nvidia surround. Awesome cards that are very underestimated.

Quote:
Anyone have the Galaxy version of this card yet? I know with that sale they had at New Egg that more people then just me bought one. I will not have mine until Tue or Wed though. Was just wondering what to expect.

Let us know how it goes with it. I am curious to see if it's just as stable as the others here. And welcome to the 448 club:thumb:
Gamer
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3930k 4.3 @1.28v Asus Rampage IV Formula EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC+ EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC+ 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
DDR3 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 9-9-9-24 Samsung 120GB 840 Pro (OS) WD Blue 1TB Raid 0 Intel 320 120GB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
LG DVD EK Supremecy CPU EK GTX 980 Ti Black Ice SR-1 360/240 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro Asus 23" LCD 1080p X3 Nvidia Surround Logitech G510 Corsair 850TX 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Gigabyte M6980 Razor Goliath Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
Gamer
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3930k 4.3 @1.28v Asus Rampage IV Formula EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC+ EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC+ 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
DDR3 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 9-9-9-24 Samsung 120GB 840 Pro (OS) WD Blue 1TB Raid 0 Intel 320 120GB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
LG DVD EK Supremecy CPU EK GTX 980 Ti Black Ice SR-1 360/240 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro Asus 23" LCD 1080p X3 Nvidia Surround Logitech G510 Corsair 850TX 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Gigabyte M6980 Razor Goliath Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #939 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer7 View Post

Someone a few pages back replaced their classifieds with two Galaxy cards I believe to save some money.

I thought those were sparkles...
post #940 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie26 View Post

Nice work! thanks for the bios. Will test it out later.

Me too.

It's been awhile since I flashed any video card BIOS.

A how to would benefit me and the whole group.

How do you do it?
B.K.T.
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
De-Lidded direct die mount Intel i7-4790k No IHS ASUS Z97 WS Sapphire HD7950 OC 950mhz Edition Sapphire HD7950 Vapor X 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
GSkill 2400mhz CL9  Samsung 840 caviar black Hitachi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ AGILITY 4 LG 16x BD burner DT Sniper CPU block Watercool HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ 79X0 Ni-Bl  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Swiftech pump 655 Alphacool NexXxos UT 60 420mm 3x140mm Bgears 1800 RPM fans in pull on radiator Windows 7 Pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2410T SS 6gv2 Seasonic Platinum 860 Silverstone Raven RV02-BW 
MouseMouseMouse PadAudio
Steel Series sensei Steel Series sensei SS Experience I-2, SS 9HD Audio Technica ATH-AD900 
  hide details  
Reply
B.K.T.
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
De-Lidded direct die mount Intel i7-4790k No IHS ASUS Z97 WS Sapphire HD7950 OC 950mhz Edition Sapphire HD7950 Vapor X 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
GSkill 2400mhz CL9  Samsung 840 caviar black Hitachi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ AGILITY 4 LG 16x BD burner DT Sniper CPU block Watercool HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ 79X0 Ni-Bl  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Swiftech pump 655 Alphacool NexXxos UT 60 420mm 3x140mm Bgears 1800 RPM fans in pull on radiator Windows 7 Pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2410T SS 6gv2 Seasonic Platinum 860 Silverstone Raven RV02-BW 
MouseMouseMouse PadAudio
Steel Series sensei Steel Series sensei SS Experience I-2, SS 9HD Audio Technica ATH-AD900 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 560 Ti 448 core OC Club