Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 560 Ti 448 core OC Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GTX 560 Ti 448 core OC Club - Page 98

post #971 of 2759
Sure I'll take a pic later, But my motherboard I burnt out two ram slots, So i'm having it RMA'd, I'll take new pictures when I have my computer rebuildt. just sent it out 1 hour ago.
post #972 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverClocker55 View Post

EVGA GTX 560 ti Ultra just came out! thumb.gif http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130758

Its been out for a couple days now
Desktop
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6950 2GB (OC Edition) Corsair Vengenace 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 7 64-bit LG W2353V-PF Black 23" 2ms(GTG) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master QuickFire Pro (MX Brown) Rosewill HIVE-550W Cooler Master 690 Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
Desktop
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6950 2GB (OC Edition) Corsair Vengenace 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 7 64-bit LG W2353V-PF Black 23" 2ms(GTG) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master QuickFire Pro (MX Brown) Rosewill HIVE-550W Cooler Master 690 Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #973 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddc113 View Post

Ok guys, i got a 560 TI (OEM) with 352 Shaders. Its techinically the same card as the TI 448, only with less shaders.
Hope its okay to post here.
329
The validation id is: 4bq33
Nice card, isn´t it?

No, that card is nothing like these cards. That is a reference card. These cards have the 560 ti chip in a gtx 480PCB and will not be the same at all.
post #974 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by banned0518 View Post

I just had my Mobo RMA'd. I'll have to download it on a secondary computer, and install it. But sure, I'll send ya a PM later.

Been using the beta drivers and they seem to be working fine.
post #975 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverClocker55 View Post

EVGA GTX 560 ti Ultra just came out! thumb.gif http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130758

That cooler looks like a huge step backwards, what a weird move by EVGA. Maybe they are just admitting defeat by Twin Frozr III. In any case I don't care much, MSI owner here heart.gif
post #976 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glottis View Post

That cooler looks like a huge step backwards, what a weird move by EVGA. Maybe they are just admitting defeat by Twin Frozr III. In any case I don't care much, MSI owner here heart.gif

I don't know about that. Don't those cooler pull air in the back and across the card. I thought they worked better than just pulling air on top of the heat sink. I could be wrong.
post #977 of 2759
Huh, my volt settings keep resetting back to default. What is up with that?
338

I will change the voltages and try to stress test it. IT crashes almost right away. When I pull everything back up, voltages are as if they were never changed.....mad.gif

Even if Iset the voltages, they still are at default if I restart the system with out running the stress test. Am I doing something wrong?
Edited by selluminis - 2/13/12 at 10:49am
post #978 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by selluminis View Post

I don't know about that. Don't those cooler pull air in the back and across the card. I thought they worked better than just pulling air on top of the heat sink. I could be wrong.

Yes it's Nvidia's reference cooler, and no, it's not good at all (there are more than enough tests and graphs done to prove this), that's why most of gfx companies coming up with better proprietary coolers eg Twin Frozr III.
post #979 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glottis View Post

Yes it's Nvidia's reference cooler, and no, it's not good at all (there are more than enough tests and graphs done to prove this), that's why most of gfx companies coming up with better proprietary coolers eg Twin Frozr III.

Huh. Wonder why they would have used it then.
post #980 of 2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glottis View Post

That cooler looks like a huge step backwards, what a weird move by EVGA. Maybe they are just admitting defeat by Twin Frozr III. In any case I don't care much, MSI owner here heart.gif

Weird thing is over on evga forum there are a few complaints on the classifieds... MSI card is a nice balance with its OC and TFIII. Some people do prefer having all the heat exhaust out the back though, the ultra is also clocked higher, so even higher temps out of box? Yikes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › GTX 560 Ti 448 core OC Club