It's good overall apart from: Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) Uses a lot of resources in the background, it also interferes with set point, which I originally had for my G700, and the mouse...
Apologies for fingerprint marks and poor product shot. My writeup on the enthoo pro : Obviously, this is not an big chassis like the switch 810 and will not fit rads in the same places as the...
Again, as with all my reviews, I will do a written and a video review. I don't think the video review is up par from me, but I am including it anyway as I feel like it would be disservice to...
This laptop is a real mobile workhorse. It always lives in my backpack because it is tiny and light enough to do so. The screen is mostly usable in bright sunlight, and there are no overheating...
This is a great phone, no question. The stock ROM and software package is fantastic, without any bloatware. Its readily available unlocked for major carriers. Made in the US. Customization options...
Currently, there are 2220 Active Users (446 Members and 1774 Guests)
- › Need Help!!! Buying a branded PSU for the first time. just now
- › My Little Pony - Folding Is Magic 18 seconds ago
- › Can't decide with mechanical keyboard get 18 seconds ago
- › [ASUS] Update: 27" 1440P GSYNC 120Hz RoG Monitor at CES 1 minute ago
- › Z97 boards.. all red/orange/yellow .. :( 1 minute ago
- › [Official] The AMD Radeon 7800 Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › echo "The `uname` Club" (NEW POLL) 2 minutes ago
- › Advice for the best Headphones for Music listening. 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a white reservoir 5 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] No Plans, No Title, No Deadline 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by GorbazTheDragon
- › Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis with Window Cases PH-ES614P by DaveLT
- › EVGA 120-G2-1300-XR SuperNOVA 1300 G2 1300W ATX 80+G Power Supply by jameyscott
- › Thinkpad X230, 12.5" Ultraportable by Chipp
- › Moto X - 16GB, White by Chipp
- › ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro by WilliamGayde
- › BitFenix Neos BFC-NEO-100-WWXKB-RP ATX Mid Tower Case by dman811
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by HeadlessKnight
- › ASUS M5A99X Evo - AM3+ - 990X - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 - ATX DDR3... by LGxStarburst
- › ASUS M5A97 Evo - AM3+ - 970 - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 - ATX AMD ATX... by LGxStarburst
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › Can not connect my LG Volt cell phone to my...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...