SSDs are a required upgrade with how much lower the cost per Gigabyte is today. If you're wondering what's changed in the storage market after the past few years, there has been some...
A big thank you to Be Quiet! for supplying me with this case for review. General Specifications PSU form factor: ATX PS/2 PSU Compatibility: 290mm without bottom fan, 160mm with fan...
(THIS IS NOT A REVIEW FOR THE AMAZON CABLE IN QUESTION, BUT MORE OR LESS CABLES IN GENERAL) I HAVE DONE TEST ON A 1080p CERTIFIED CABLE and a PREMIUM HDMI CERTIFIED CABLE Cables are here and I...
I bought this keyboard over a decade ago at walmart and it has seen me through 3 different PCs (old Pentium 4, "Old Faithful", and my current PC "tROGdor") as well as testing on various other...
Introduction This product was received as part of the OCN Reviewer Program, which has no impact on the review itself. Cherry is not a new name to the PC peripheral market by any means, and their...
Currently, there are 2628 Active Users (428 Members and 2200 Guests)
- › [Official] ASUS RoG Swift PG348Q Owners Club 10 seconds ago
- › [SpaceX] Making humans a multiplanetary species 51 seconds ago
- › [Official] ASUS sabertooth AMD Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Asus ROG Maximus VIII Extreme Motherboard 2 minutes ago
- › EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Jon Olsson] DJI releases mini drone Mavic Pro 2 minutes ago
- › [Poll] How long do you keep your cards? 4 minutes ago
- › [OC3D]Quantum Break tested - DX12 only game 4 minutes ago
- › [TH]HDDs On The Ropes, Samsung Predicts SSD Price Collisions As... 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Pawelr98
- › Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Blue High Static Pressure Fan Cooling... by Alastair
- › ASUS ROG Eagle Eye GX1000 by jordehn
- › Mondo Rez by jordehn
- › ASRock H170 Performance/Hyper by Xaltar
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...