Today we are going to review the monitor that has it all. Acer's high-end Predator line is among the elite for this type of gaming hardware. The monitor offers WQHD, G-Sync, 100Hz refresh rate,...
Mini ITX just like Micro ATX has become a dream for system builders. GIGABYTE offers all the same high-end components of their top motherboard’s in a smaller form factor. This Z170 chipset...
The most noticeable upgrade you can make to a PC is upgrading a hard drive to a solid state drive. This will provide very noticeable performance improvements. Price is compelling now more than...
Absolutely worth a 5$ purchase. Was the first game I purchased on my first computer build. Couldn't pass up the deal on the game. Excellent execution of a stick shooter. Gorgeous graphics. I see...
I have this fantastic CPU in a Dell Optiplex 780 DT edition, and to this date, it's still the 2nd best PC that I have, out of an arsenal of seven. If I don't run it for a month (rare), I can boot...
Currently, there are 2302 Active Users (324 Members and 1978 Guests)
- › [VC]NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 3DMark FireStrike benchmarks 1 minute ago
- › "You Gotta Play This Game Bruh" Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Can near freezing temps increase stable SKL overclocking? 3 minutes ago
- › [CNN] The U.S. is still using floppy disks to run its nuclear program 4 minutes ago
- › OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 5 minutes ago
- › Intel Xeon E5 2658 V3 for gaming 5 minutes ago
- › [VideoCardz] AMD Radeon R9 480 3DMark11 benchmarks 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] World of Tanks (fun and awesomeness) discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Something Small (and Wicked) This Way Comes... 9 minutes ago
- › SSD's to go 9 minutes ago
- › Acer Predator X34 by Jedson3614
- › Gigabyte Technology Z170N-WIFI by Jedson3614
- › HyperX FURY SSD by Jedson3614
- › Waves. by TheCautiousOne
- › Intel Q9650 LGA 775 by cat1092
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by jkuddyh801
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X8 by Jedson3614
- › Netgear AC 6210 by Jedson3614
- › Kingston HyperX Cloud II by Jedson3614
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X4 R7800 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...