Overall im quite pleased with these. I am running two. They offer good power/watts per channel and offer multiple color options for the display to match most any system. All the cables are...
This fan came with my HR-02 (push exhaust through the back), it allows my i5 4690k 4.4ghz to remain at 45-50°C during gaming, 65°C max when huge cpu load (encoding), while remaining completely...
So about three years ago I bought six of these fans. And ultimately over those three years I have been pretty happy with these fans. They were the most promising 140mm radiator fans available to...
I bought these fans as a replacement for my CM Storm Force 200 mm fans. I was really excited to receive these fans. But ultimately they have been a disappointment. The first thing that struck me...
I wanted a decent pair of headphones for Christmas, and my family was able to deliver. These low cost headphones are comfortable, light, and sound great for my needs. Let's start with the...
Currently, there are 2860 Active Users (600 Members and 2260 Guests)
- › [zauba] Polaris 11 listing 14 seconds ago
- › [Build] 6.8L MiniCube - Iris Pro Graphics 6200 - FlexATX 57 seconds ago
- › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request ) 1 minute ago
- › Acer Predator Z35: Curved 35" VA G-Sync 200Hz 21:9 Monitor 1 minute ago
- › AMD Crimson Edition 16.1.1. HOTFIX - Beta 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Descent: Underground Information & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Team BBQ - 2016 Forum Folding War (FFW) 2 minutes ago
- › Need help/answer with overclock 2 minutes ago
- › Blur Reduction's and X-syncs are absolutely useless marketing BS 3 minutes ago
- › 3D Fanboy Competition 2016: nVidia vs AMD 3 minutes ago
- › Lamptron Fan Controller FC-5 Black Version 2, Changeable Display... by Ultisym
- › TR TY-147 140 mm, 2 ball bearing fan, low noise emission. by MadjinnSayan
- › AeroCool Shark 140mm Case cooler by Alastair
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-23030B-RP Blue LED Case Fan by Alastair
- › HD 429S - Headset ( Ohrenschale ) by obikenobi27
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by MatthewGB
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by MatthewGB
- › Mionix NAOS 8200 000MIO8200M Black Wired Laser Mouse by Beakz
- › MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti Low Profile by cdoublejj
- › Ryse: Son of Rome (PC) by iARDAs
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix