Ok, well i've had my eye on the Define R4 for over a year now, with the R5 coming out recently i was able to snag one up from walmart for $79.99 with free in store pickup. I am coming from another...
UPDATE: The game keeps black screening and CTDing so until they fix this, I'm going to harass their customer support every day. Ok, let me start by saying I hate Ubisoft. I think Uplay is a...
I have recently purchased the commander mini and must say, I was positively surprised by it. I doubt that to anyone who is interested in buying a fan controller the packaging really matters, so I...
Yes, that big one. I am more familiar with custom loop components but setting one up takes forever, especially if you keep tinkering around with parts and layout. This isn't very helpful when...
With all the craze over graphics cards and high resolution monitors, USB monitors have become nearly unheard of. Why would anyone ever want one? Keep reading to find out. AOC’s E1759FWU is a...
Currently, there are 2474 Active Users (520 Members and 1954 Guests)
- › can i make a fan speed reducer? 26 seconds ago
- › How to stop router automatically filling third DNS? 1 minute ago
- › 970 with a 470 as a dedicated Physx card? 1 minute ago
- › [NewEgg] Flash Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard $49.99 1 minute ago
- › Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"? 1 minute ago
- › [Engadget] 110" LED TV 1 minute ago
- › 1Gb DDR5 vs 2Gb DDR3 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Cooler Master HAF-XB Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Can't seem to wrap my head around WC 3 minutes ago
- › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 4 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Arctic White Silent ATX Mid... by azanimefan
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine