All-in-One Liquid Cooling has becoming something of a "fashion statement" in building computers; a bauble of showing one's "building prowess" and "good taste towards temps and overclocking" for the...
Hardware. The Nexus 5 lays very good in my hand and is very thin. The buttons are positioned on the usual places. It is quite fragile tho since I dropped it once and a piece of my screen broke...
A great power supply that delivers as promised for a price that is unmatched currently on the market. Really good reviews from jonnyguru and the like in terms of power output and build...
This was the second case I bought for the current rig I'm building. The first, a Corsair Carbide Spec-02, was returned because of its great difficulty holding a dual 120mm radiator / AIO combo. ...
one of the best power supplies ive ever owned, well see how it dose when i run 3 way sli.
Currently, there are 3500 Active Users (503 Members and 2997 Guests)
- › [Silverstone] Silverstone FT05 | CES 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Help overclocking a 4790k? 3 minutes ago
- › Battery life on Chromebooks with Linux installed? 4 minutes ago
- › LG 34UM94 (where to buy) 4 minutes ago
- › My Pc Specialist Laptop Review. 4 minutes ago
- › I need help figuring out why my cpu is running hot 4 minutes ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 5 minutes ago
- › [ET] Virginia Has the Fastest Internet in the USA 6 minutes ago
- › OCN Aquaero Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club 7 minutes ago
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by ganzosrevenge
- › LG Nexus 5 D820 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android... by Biosht
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V/EPS12V 850W Power... by JackCY
- › Corsair Obsidian 350D by ganzosrevenge
- › Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power... by Bavarianbeast
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by rtprimo
- › Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Condenser USB Microphone by jameyscott
- › BitFenix Comrade BFC-COM-100-WWXS1-RP Computer Case by melek-taus
- › Asus Rampage III Extreme Socket 1366/ Intel X58/ 3-Way SLI &... by XtachiX
- › Supermicro ATX DDR3 2133 LGA 1150 Motherboards C7Z97-OCE-O by Hukkel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...