This motherboard I owned for almost 2 years and it ran my i5-3570K OC to 4.5GHz at 1.3v and it ran rock solid. Didnt have any problems with MSI products and I owned 2 MSI motherboards. Own one for...
Sadly it was not a fast SSD but if you need something for quiet operation this will do it and I had this is a laptop and I mainly switched it out of my laptop as the hard drive was interfering with...
I used this to overclock my i5-3570K to 4.5GHz at 1.3v and it ran it with no problems and I do recommend this if you are looking for a cheap and effective cooler.
Pros: The front cables come all blacked out, except for the audio cable. The case is really light if you take the side doors off. I removed the hard drive cage to get an idea for liquid cooling...
I like this i5 as I got it to 4.5GHz with 1.3v and I was using a air cooler but I decided to use a 120mm Cooler Master Liquid cooler as I wanted to clean up my case as it had a side window and this...
Currently, there are 2530 Active Users (443 Members and 2087 Guests)
- › [Amazon] TitanFall 10$ 11 seconds ago
- › Looking to build a new PC- £1800 budget 19 seconds ago
- › Quality of stock fans in "old" Fractal Design R4 case 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] Bitfenix Prodigy mITX 1 minute ago
- › PSU news thread 2 minutes ago
- › Need HDD for recording games. 2 minutes ago
- › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 3 minutes ago
- › Performance issues 3 minutes ago
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - GPUz Test Build and... 4 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] HWiNFO/32/64 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MSI Z77A-G45 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS by USMCRD
- › OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-240G 2.5"" MLC Internal Solid... by USMCRD
- › Xigmatek LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler bracket included... by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower... by USMCRD
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine