Subscriptions: Sort by "Last Post" ?
Subscriptions> Edit My Subscriptions> Scroll down> Check "Only show unread items from subscribed forums/threads" under "Subscribed Forums / Threads". ;)
Or chalk it up to people complaining before actually looking things up. :rolleyes: Granted, it's not in the best place, and wasn't easy to find, but it's there.
Been there for nearly three weeks.
In addition to a small batch of tweaks made last Thursday, we've got a new batch of code rolling out very soon (tonight) that will continue the post-launch march forward. A brief synopsis of things to expect is below:
Forum tweaks (including some items from last Thursday):
- Improved in-thread scrolling performance, homepage carousel loading time, and reduced overall number of CSS requests
- Added option to only show subscriptions with unread content in the 'Threads' tab
- Now showing number of guests viewing a given forum
- Now showing last bump time for classified listings
Miscellaneous Tapatalk fixes:
- Show unread posts on first screen for logged-in users
- Show snippet of last post in "Latest" tab
- Fix quote formatting - note that since Tapatalk doesn't support nested quotes, we end up only showing the first level of quotes
A plethora of bug fixes, appearance tweaks, and data corrections have also been made over the last week or so, so in general, things should be looking much better than they were. We've still got plenty of fixes currently in either development or QA and will continue to push those out, and once all the dust has cleared we'll start taking a more serious look at the mountain of feature requests that have come in. Stay tuned, lots of good things are happening!
A few other people have mentioned it doesn't work too; for the record, it works fine for me.
Try marking OCN as read (there's a button on the homepage, just above the first forum), and then see if it updates things properly.