Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Kinzu v2, Kinzu v2 Pro and Kana
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kinzu v2, Kinzu v2 Pro and Kana - Page 120

post #1191 of 1402
so lame the sensor was bad for kana im so mouse depressed lol. where art thou saphira
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1192 of 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post

so lame the sensor was bad for kana im so mouse depressed lol. where art thou saphira

Yeah the sapphira looks like a mouse for me.

Omron (as every mouse SHOULD have)
Small and light.
2 sidebuttons on left side (thank you jesus) I still cant figure out the shape thought ;O It looks ambi but with a veeeery minor curve. Nowhere near curves like Deathadder etc hm.
A good sensor
Diamondback like buttons.
Rubber coating, the "grip" on the sides I could do without however but its fine.

However I never had a TT product(TT is quite small here in sweden) so I have no idea what quality to expect
Weight compartment is nothing for me, I hope it performs at its best without any weights.
Also the mouse seems quite high/thick and short. Not sure how it will feel in my hand.
Edited by Nivity - 3/6/12 at 7:06am
post #1193 of 1402
I'm getting real bad double clicks with the middle mouse on my Kana.
post #1194 of 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

Yeah the sapphira looks like a mouse for me.
Omron (as every mouse SHOULD have)
Small and light.
2 sidebuttons on left side (thank you jesus) I still cant figure out the shape thought ;O It looks ambi but with a veeeery minor curve. Nowhere near curves like Deathadder etc hm.
A good sensor
Diamondback like buttons.
Rubber coating, the "grip" on the sides I could do without however but its fine.
However I never had a TT product(TT is quite small here in sweden) so I have no idea what quality to expect
Weight compartment is nothing for me, I hope it performs at its best without any weights.
Also the mouse seems quite high/thick and short. Not sure how it will feel in my hand.

yea, but who thought it was a good idea for make it light up like crazy and have a dragon on it that pulses faster as you move more... i mean... seriously ? that alone is enough for me to not buy it.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960x @ 4.4ghz (1.19v) evga x99 micro2 (2) evga gtx 980 ti hybrid 32gb hyperx 2666mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
samsung 950 pro 512gb NVMe M.2 ssd ek everything win 10 xl2430t / u2515h (x2) / u2913wm 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
cm novatouch w/ pbt caps. evga 1200 p2 lian li pc-9f nixeus revel 
Mouse PadAudioOther
steelseries qck heavy gustard U12/X12 -> H10/Lyr presonus 22vsl > mxl770 (mic) 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960x @ 4.4ghz (1.19v) evga x99 micro2 (2) evga gtx 980 ti hybrid 32gb hyperx 2666mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
samsung 950 pro 512gb NVMe M.2 ssd ek everything win 10 xl2430t / u2515h (x2) / u2913wm 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
cm novatouch w/ pbt caps. evga 1200 p2 lian li pc-9f nixeus revel 
Mouse PadAudioOther
steelseries qck heavy gustard U12/X12 -> H10/Lyr presonus 22vsl > mxl770 (mic) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1195 of 1402
I hesitate between Kana and Kinzu Pro v2 .....

Because I like the simplicity of Kinzu Pro v2 and its orientation 100% performance, but Kana has more options.
post #1196 of 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmp459 View Post

yea, but who thought it was a good idea for make it light up like crazy and have a dragon on it that pulses faster as you move more... i mean... seriously ? that alone is enough for me to not buy it.

Havent seen the drivers but I guess you can turn all lightning off?
post #1197 of 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil-Cross View Post

I hesitate between Kana and Kinzu Pro v2 .....
Because I like the simplicity of Kinzu Pro v2 and its orientation 100% performance, but Kana has more options.

To be honest I would go with kinzu v2 pro if your choice are those 2.
TTC switches are so bad compared to omron as the v2 pro have.

TTC to me is just mushy non responsive buttons.

If you dont need the sidebuttons I see no reason to buy the kana at all.
post #1198 of 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post


If you dont need the sidebuttons I see no reason to buy the kana at all.

The Kana has a much higher perfect control speed if you need it. But with that higher perfect control speed comes a higher LOD and worse tracking at higher CPI.
post #1199 of 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

The buttons also feel more floating then the Xai, dno how to explain it.

I assume that was a mechanical design decision to maximize yield rate. The pre travel of the switches is artificially limited to avoid idle movement and lose buttons due to assembly/injection tolerances.
Same case with kinzuv2 pro. I dont like it personally, feels likethe switch is already half (okay, a tenth wink.gif) pressed before you click it...
post #1200 of 1402
Other than the lousy feet my Kana is doing very well in UT3. Earlier today I got accused of hacking to aim so fast. I like the Kana more than the DA. Kana is the best gaming mouse I have ever played with.
B.K.T.
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
De-Lidded direct die mount Intel i7-4790k No IHS ASUS Z97 WS Sapphire HD7950 OC 950mhz Edition Sapphire HD7950 Vapor X 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
GSkill 2400mhz CL9  Samsung 840 caviar black Hitachi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ AGILITY 4 LG 16x BD burner DT Sniper CPU block Watercool HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ 79X0 Ni-Bl  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Swiftech pump 655 Alphacool NexXxos UT 60 420mm 3x140mm Bgears 1800 RPM fans in pull on radiator Windows 7 Pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2410T SS 6gv2 Seasonic Platinum 860 Silverstone Raven RV02-BW 
MouseMouseMouse PadAudio
Steel Series sensei Steel Series sensei SS Experience I-2, SS 9HD Audio Technica ATH-AD900 
  hide details  
Reply
B.K.T.
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
De-Lidded direct die mount Intel i7-4790k No IHS ASUS Z97 WS Sapphire HD7950 OC 950mhz Edition Sapphire HD7950 Vapor X 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
GSkill 2400mhz CL9  Samsung 840 caviar black Hitachi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ AGILITY 4 LG 16x BD burner DT Sniper CPU block Watercool HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ 79X0 Ni-Bl  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Swiftech pump 655 Alphacool NexXxos UT 60 420mm 3x140mm Bgears 1800 RPM fans in pull on radiator Windows 7 Pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2410T SS 6gv2 Seasonic Platinum 860 Silverstone Raven RV02-BW 
MouseMouseMouse PadAudio
Steel Series sensei Steel Series sensei SS Experience I-2, SS 9HD Audio Technica ATH-AD900 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Kinzu v2, Kinzu v2 Pro and Kana