Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › 720BE 24/7 Clocks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

720BE 24/7 Clocks - Page 2

post #11 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkX 1 View Post

They may have, bit you're still running at a risk. Overtime, the MOSFETs will degrade and that might not end well. Better safe than sorry biggrin.gif
That's a real tight budget. I'd suggest going in for this - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128504
Make sure you get rev 3(4+1 phase), since rev 4 has a 3+1 setup.

How can I make sure I get that rev? Definitley getting this if im 100% guarenteed a 4+1 phase.
post #12 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptmorgan777 View Post

How can I make sure I get that rev? Definitley getting this if im 100% guarenteed a 4+1 phase.

The revision no. will be on the box, won't be an issue. Also, just count the number of phases and you'll know which one to go in for thumb.gif
Kukumonster
(13 items)
 
A pleasant surprise :)
Cooler Master USP 100 Black Edition
Value redefined.
Amd Athlon II X3 435
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2320 Intel DH67BL Sapphire R9 285 Corsair 8GB (4x2)  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB  WD Blue 1TB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-C14S 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-A140*2 Windows 10 Pro (TP) LG 22" 1080p  Seasonic G-550 F3 550W 
Case
Cooler Master USP100 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
Kukumonster
(13 items)
 
A pleasant surprise :)
Cooler Master USP 100 Black Edition
Value redefined.
Amd Athlon II X3 435
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2320 Intel DH67BL Sapphire R9 285 Corsair 8GB (4x2)  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB  WD Blue 1TB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-C14S 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-A140*2 Windows 10 Pro (TP) LG 22" 1080p  Seasonic G-550 F3 550W 
Case
Cooler Master USP100 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkX 1 View Post

The revision no. will be on the box, won't be an issue. Also, just count the number of phases and you'll know which one to go in for thumb.gif

Go in? Im ordering off newegg. No local microcenter.
post #14 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptmorgan777 View Post

Go in? Im ordering off newegg. No local microcenter.

Newegg usually ships revision 3. Also, see the screenshots of the board your ordering and count the phases. You'll get that very same one.

This - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128504&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-RSSDailyDeals-_-na-_-na&AID=10521304&PID=4003003&SID=3wndno51gk11
Kukumonster
(13 items)
 
A pleasant surprise :)
Cooler Master USP 100 Black Edition
Value redefined.
Amd Athlon II X3 435
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2320 Intel DH67BL Sapphire R9 285 Corsair 8GB (4x2)  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB  WD Blue 1TB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-C14S 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-A140*2 Windows 10 Pro (TP) LG 22" 1080p  Seasonic G-550 F3 550W 
Case
Cooler Master USP100 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
Kukumonster
(13 items)
 
A pleasant surprise :)
Cooler Master USP 100 Black Edition
Value redefined.
Amd Athlon II X3 435
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2320 Intel DH67BL Sapphire R9 285 Corsair 8GB (4x2)  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB  WD Blue 1TB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-C14S 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-A140*2 Windows 10 Pro (TP) LG 22" 1080p  Seasonic G-550 F3 550W 
Case
Cooler Master USP100 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkX 1 View Post

Newegg usually ships revision 3. Also, see the screenshots of the board your ordering and count the phases. You'll get that very same one.

Oh ok. So just whatever the current product picture is?
post #16 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptmorgan777 View Post

Oh ok. So just whatever the current product picture is?

Yeah, this one - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128504&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-RSSDailyDeals-_-na-_-na&AID=10521304&PID=4003003&SID=3wndno51gk11
Kukumonster
(13 items)
 
A pleasant surprise :)
Cooler Master USP 100 Black Edition
Value redefined.
Amd Athlon II X3 435
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2320 Intel DH67BL Sapphire R9 285 Corsair 8GB (4x2)  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB  WD Blue 1TB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-C14S 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-A140*2 Windows 10 Pro (TP) LG 22" 1080p  Seasonic G-550 F3 550W 
Case
Cooler Master USP100 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
Kukumonster
(13 items)
 
A pleasant surprise :)
Cooler Master USP 100 Black Edition
Value redefined.
Amd Athlon II X3 435
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2320 Intel DH67BL Sapphire R9 285 Corsair 8GB (4x2)  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB  WD Blue 1TB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-C14S 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-A140*2 Windows 10 Pro (TP) LG 22" 1080p  Seasonic G-550 F3 550W 
Case
Cooler Master USP100 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 38
Thread Starter 

Ok I should be ordering in the next couple days if not tommorow. I hope the 4+1 is still up. If not what do you think about open box or msi? msi has the only 4+1 besides that for 69.99.

By the way, thank you sooo much dude thumb.gif
post #18 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptmorgan777 View Post

Ok I should be ordering in the next couple days if not tommorow. I hope the 4+1 is still up. If not what do you think about open box or msi? msi has the only 4+1 besides that for 69.99.
By the way, thank you sooo much dude thumb.gif

Which open box mobo are you looking at?

Stay clear of low-end MSI boards. You're better off with your current board. MSI boards within that range and even higher have horrible quality VRMs. Not worth the money, go for the Gigabyte.
Kukumonster
(13 items)
 
A pleasant surprise :)
Cooler Master USP 100 Black Edition
Value redefined.
Amd Athlon II X3 435
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2320 Intel DH67BL Sapphire R9 285 Corsair 8GB (4x2)  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB  WD Blue 1TB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-C14S 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-A140*2 Windows 10 Pro (TP) LG 22" 1080p  Seasonic G-550 F3 550W 
Case
Cooler Master USP100 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
Kukumonster
(13 items)
 
A pleasant surprise :)
Cooler Master USP 100 Black Edition
Value redefined.
Amd Athlon II X3 435
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2320 Intel DH67BL Sapphire R9 285 Corsair 8GB (4x2)  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB  WD Blue 1TB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-C14S 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-A140*2 Windows 10 Pro (TP) LG 22" 1080p  Seasonic G-550 F3 550W 
Case
Cooler Master USP100 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkX 1 View Post

Which open box mobo are you looking at?
Stay clear of low-end MSI boards. You're better off with your current board. MSI boards within that range and even higher have horrible quality VRMs. Not worth the money, go for the Gigabyte.

Ok no MSI.

If the 4+1 760g gigabyte isnt up when I order im gonna HAVE to jump my budget to 80$. So these are the boards.

This open box one only if its better than the 880g: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131660R

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131668R

I think this one is 4+1. Cant quite tell.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131619R

And what do you think of these 2 boards compared.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157275
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128458
.


EDIT: + Rep for you
post #20 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptmorgan777 View Post

Ok no MSI.
If the 4+1 760g gigabyte isnt up when I order im gonna HAVE to jump my budget to 80$. So these are the boards.
This open box one only if its better than the 880g: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131660R
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131668R
I think this one is 4+1. Cant quite tell.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131619R
And what do you think of these 2 boards compared.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157275
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128458
.
EDIT: + Rep for you

Go in for the open box ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3. It's a WAY better deal and is much better than the Gigabyte.
Kukumonster
(13 items)
 
A pleasant surprise :)
Cooler Master USP 100 Black Edition
Value redefined.
Amd Athlon II X3 435
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2320 Intel DH67BL Sapphire R9 285 Corsair 8GB (4x2)  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB  WD Blue 1TB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-C14S 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-A140*2 Windows 10 Pro (TP) LG 22" 1080p  Seasonic G-550 F3 550W 
Case
Cooler Master USP100 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
Kukumonster
(13 items)
 
A pleasant surprise :)
Cooler Master USP 100 Black Edition
Value redefined.
Amd Athlon II X3 435
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2320 Intel DH67BL Sapphire R9 285 Corsair 8GB (4x2)  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB  WD Blue 1TB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Noctua NH-C14S 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-A140*2 Windows 10 Pro (TP) LG 22" 1080p  Seasonic G-550 F3 550W 
Case
Cooler Master USP100 Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › 720BE 24/7 Clocks