Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [VR-ZONE] High End CPU Battle in 2012: Back to the Future
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[VR-ZONE] High End CPU Battle in 2012: Back to the Future

post #1 of 75
Thread Starter 
Source
Quote:
Fast forward to 2011: China, which saw the true goodness of what were the best CPU architectures of the time, and without the 'software support pressures' of companies like Microsoft, or the corporate plays that saw the best things go, continued to develop both MIPS - read: Loongson - and Alpha - read: Shenwei - all this while. With the ground-up approach, and (fast shrinking) semiconductor process gap, it took them a decade, over multiple generations, to perfect things up. I have seen what Shenwei and Loongson can do, and the commitment of their teams with the huge resources of central government behind them. Even at the 65 nm process, the FP power per socket of each of these CPUs is matching or exceeding that of current Intel and AMD high end processors. What do you think they will do at 32 nm, and then 22 nm?

Read more: http://vr-zone.com/articles/high-end-cpu-battle-in-2012-back-to-the-future/14215.html#ixzz1gc8LgtXV

ooh, looks like china have a nice architecture there wink.gif, i know there are many architectures like x86, x64 or whatever you want to call them, but wow, that's pretty impressive if at 65NM they can be on par with intel/AMD offerings, think they would be able to incorporate x86 instruction sets into this? meh, i don't know much about this, i wanna know your opinions, what you guys know/think.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 1700 @3.742 ghz ASUS Prime Plus B350 AMD Radeon 7850 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial MX300 525 GB Samsung Blu-ray rw Windows 7 Home Dell Ultrasharp 23 inch 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Logitech G910 Keyboard Corsair GS 700 Logitech G402 Mouse Saitek Cyborg silicon mouse pad 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 1700 @3.742 ghz ASUS Prime Plus B350 AMD Radeon 7850 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial MX300 525 GB Samsung Blu-ray rw Windows 7 Home Dell Ultrasharp 23 inch 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Logitech G910 Keyboard Corsair GS 700 Logitech G402 Mouse Saitek Cyborg silicon mouse pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2 of 75
I try to buy as little "Made in China" products as possible. It's been getting increasingly hard though. I can only see this working well with people that just do give a damn about what is in their computer. So, they should be quite successful. doh.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K @ 5Ghz @ 1.48v  P8Z68-V  2x HD6850 8GB Crucial DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsiar F40 Western Digital 1TB YES Swiftech Apogee Drive II 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64Bit Crossover Q27LED  DAS Keyboard Blues PC Power and Cooling 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Lian Li PC-A05FNB Logitech G5 Steel Series Qck Mass X-Fi Xtreme Gamer  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K @ 5Ghz @ 1.48v  P8Z68-V  2x HD6850 8GB Crucial DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsiar F40 Western Digital 1TB YES Swiftech Apogee Drive II 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64Bit Crossover Q27LED  DAS Keyboard Blues PC Power and Cooling 600W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Lian Li PC-A05FNB Logitech G5 Steel Series Qck Mass X-Fi Xtreme Gamer  
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 75
TL;DR

So what, china can keep up using 300% power? I can make a mustang do what a Ferrari can do using brute force too. Will it do it as easily or efficiently, nope but can do.

Plus there was an article a year and a half back of China stealing intel designs by reverse developing.
Daily Bench Rig
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Processor 4770k Z87X-OC Force-CF AMD Radeon HD 7970 AMD Radeon HD 7970 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
dominator gt Samsung 840 EVO Samsung 840 EVO Samsung F3 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
DVD burner XSPC Raystorm RX360 D5 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Alphacool Repack D5 Kingpin CPU pot Windows 7 Dell U2211 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
40" Samsung 1080P 120hz 15 years old mechanical AX-1200 HAF 932 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 2013 Pyrrhus Creative Soundblaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
Daily Bench Rig
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Processor 4770k Z87X-OC Force-CF AMD Radeon HD 7970 AMD Radeon HD 7970 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
dominator gt Samsung 840 EVO Samsung 840 EVO Samsung F3 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
DVD burner XSPC Raystorm RX360 D5 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Alphacool Repack D5 Kingpin CPU pot Windows 7 Dell U2211 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
40" Samsung 1080P 120hz 15 years old mechanical AX-1200 HAF 932 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 2013 Pyrrhus Creative Soundblaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianJ View Post

TL;DR
So what, china can keep up using 300% power? I can make a mustang do what a Ferrari can do using brute force too. Will it do it as easily or efficiently, nope but can do.
Plus there was an article a year and a half back of China stealing intel designs by reverse developing.

1. Where does it state they consume 300% the power?
2. It's not hard to create something more powerful yet more efficient than a ferrari tongue.gif
Rebel
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500k 4,6 GHz @ 1,32 V AsRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 PNY GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI @ 1228 / 3312 MHz 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Samsung 1TB + 500GB Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Asus VH22H Xilence XQ 850W with a Scythe Kama Flex 
CaseMouse
Aerocool VS-9 Xmas Edition :P Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Rebel
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500k 4,6 GHz @ 1,32 V AsRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 PNY GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI @ 1228 / 3312 MHz 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Samsung 1TB + 500GB Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Asus VH22H Xilence XQ 850W with a Scythe Kama Flex 
CaseMouse
Aerocool VS-9 Xmas Edition :P Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianJ View Post

TL;DR

So what, china can keep up using 300% power? I can make a mustang do what a Ferrari can do using brute force too. Will it do it as easily or efficiently, nope but can do.

Plus there was an article a year and a half back of China stealing intel designs by reverse developing.

??

You don't "steal" anything by reverse engineering it.
Perpetual debt
(15 items)
 
Money Pit
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k Asus P8P67 Pro PNY GTX 480 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 2133mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 3 Coolit Freezone Elite Win7 Ultimate Samsung 2233rz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair HX750 Antec Server case Razer Deathadder 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Thermaltake LCD Mousepad Logitech 5.1 Surround Tritton AX PC Pro 5.1 Surround Headset 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel q6600 @ 3.9ghz (433x9) EVGA 780i FTW evga 8200gs 512mb  4x2gb Corsair XMS TwinX 866mhz @ 5-5-5-5-18 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x 750gb Seagate Baracuda 7200.12 RAID0 5x 1.5tb Seagate Baracuda 7200.11 RAID5 LITE-ON 22X DVD Burner Black SATA Corsair H70 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 Ultimate x64 22" Acer x223w Logitech G15 Corsair HX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
APEVIA MX-ALIEN Razer Deathadder Thermaltake LCD Mousepad Triton AX Pro PC 
Audio
Logitech 5.1 surround sound. 
  hide details  
Reply
Perpetual debt
(15 items)
 
Money Pit
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k Asus P8P67 Pro PNY GTX 480 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 2133mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 3 Coolit Freezone Elite Win7 Ultimate Samsung 2233rz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair HX750 Antec Server case Razer Deathadder 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Thermaltake LCD Mousepad Logitech 5.1 Surround Tritton AX PC Pro 5.1 Surround Headset 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel q6600 @ 3.9ghz (433x9) EVGA 780i FTW evga 8200gs 512mb  4x2gb Corsair XMS TwinX 866mhz @ 5-5-5-5-18 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2x 750gb Seagate Baracuda 7200.12 RAID0 5x 1.5tb Seagate Baracuda 7200.11 RAID5 LITE-ON 22X DVD Burner Black SATA Corsair H70 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 Ultimate x64 22" Acer x223w Logitech G15 Corsair HX750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
APEVIA MX-ALIEN Razer Deathadder Thermaltake LCD Mousepad Triton AX Pro PC 
Audio
Logitech 5.1 surround sound. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6 of 75
Haters gonna hate.

It's not things made in China that lack quality; it's NORTH AMERICAN branded things made in China that lack quality.
Because these American/International "companies" only want one thing: profit.
They can only boost price by so much, so what do they do? Cut cost.
They try to find the cheapest labour possible (in China, Thailand, India, etc.)

However, original legit Chinese companies on the other hand do not use the same "cheap" sources of manufacturing as these "American/International" companies do. Chinese brands that are not for export (only available in China) are manufactured by better companies with more expensive and reliable machines and labour and has much better quality than products we have here.

Conclusion? Americans are cheap.

P.S. I'm Canadian
Incomplete
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2400 p8h67m-le asus 560ti dcu ii top ripjaws 2x2gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
wd black 500gb asus 24x corsair a70 win7 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ve278q azio levetron kb577u antec tp-650 haf 912 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
logitech g9x steelseries xxl logitech z313 corsair hs1a 
  hide details  
Reply
Incomplete
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2400 p8h67m-le asus 560ti dcu ii top ripjaws 2x2gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
wd black 500gb asus 24x corsair a70 win7 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ve278q azio levetron kb577u antec tp-650 haf 912 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
logitech g9x steelseries xxl logitech z313 corsair hs1a 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by KusH View Post


??
You don't "steal" anything by reverse engineering it.


wait...wat?

 

Can I have some of your frugs?

AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty453 View Post

Source
Quote:
Fast forward to 2011: China, which saw the true goodness of what were the best CPU architectures of the time, and without the 'software support pressures' of companies like Microsoft, or the corporate plays that saw the best things go, continued to develop both MIPS - read: Loongson - and Alpha - read: Shenwei - all this while. With the ground-up approach, and (fast shrinking) semiconductor process gap, it took them a decade, over multiple generations, to perfect things up. I have seen what Shenwei and Loongson can do, and the commitment of their teams with the huge resources of central government behind them. Even at the 65 nm process, the FP power per socket of each of these CPUs is matching or exceeding that of current Intel and AMD high end processors. What do you think they will do at 32 nm, and then 22 nm?
Read more: http://vr-zone.com/articles/high-end-cpu-battle-in-2012-back-to-the-future/14215.html#ixzz1gc8LgtXV
ooh, looks like china have a nice architecture there wink.gif, i know there are many architectures like x86, x64 or whatever you want to call them, but wow, that's pretty impressive if at 65NM they can be on par with intel/AMD offerings, think they would be able to incorporate x86 instruction sets into this? meh, i don't know much about this, i wanna know your opinions, what you guys know/think.


uArch (achetectures) support instruction sets (like x86,x64, h.264 ect, XOP, FM4, FM3, SSE). It's possible to add support for different sets in hardware, but it's the question then becomes licensing :P. Then there's emulation of the instruction sets if they're not hard-wired into the chips.

 

If china was able to get an x86 or x64 license, then I would be interested to see what the chips could do while handling whinedows.

 

AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyo View Post

Haters gonna hate.
It's not things made in China that lack quality; it's NORTH AMERICAN branded things made in China that lack quality.
Because these American/International "companies" only want one thing: profit.
They can only boost price by so much, so what do they do? Cut cost.
They try to find the cheapest labour possible (in China, Thailand, India, etc.)
However, original legit Chinese companies on the other hand do not use the same "cheap" sources of manufacturing as these "American/International" companies do. Chinese brands that are not for export (only available in China) are manufactured by better companies with more expensive and reliable machines and labour and has much better quality than products we have here.
Conclusion? Americans are cheap.
P.S. I'm Canadian
Counterexample: Chinese High-Speed Rail. Multi-billion project that is Chinese-designed and Chinese-built. It is heavily corrupted (billions stolen) and has quality control issues (i.e. Accident and cover up that occurred this year)
thumb.gif

Another example: There is a big problem with the Chinese military developing high-tech weapons. The Chinese have massive supply chain issues. They cannot get reliable military-grade parts due to corruption. The military knows that Chinese companies will subsitute cheaper parts. Even the US military with tighter QC have issues with Chinese parts.
Edited by DuckieHo - 12/15/11 at 8:23am
Once again...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 [4.28GHz, HT] Asus P6T + Broadcom NetXtreme II VisionTek HD5850 [900/1200] + Galaxy GT240 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaw X [1632 MHz] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Intel X25-M 160GB + 3xRAID0 500GB 7200.12 Window 7 Pro 64 Acer H243H + Samsung 226BW XARMOR-U9BL  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec Truepower New 750W Li Lian PC-V2100 [10x120mm fans] Logitech G9 X-Trac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Once again...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 [4.28GHz, HT] Asus P6T + Broadcom NetXtreme II VisionTek HD5850 [900/1200] + Galaxy GT240 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaw X [1632 MHz] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Intel X25-M 160GB + 3xRAID0 500GB 7200.12 Window 7 Pro 64 Acer H243H + Samsung 226BW XARMOR-U9BL  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec Truepower New 750W Li Lian PC-V2100 [10x120mm fans] Logitech G9 X-Trac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #10 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post


Counterexample: Chinese High-Speed Rail. Multi-billion project that is Chinese-designed and Chinese-built. It is heavily corrupted (billions stolen) and has quality control issues (i.e. Accident and cover up that occurred this year)
thumb.gif
Another example: There is a big problem with the Chinese military developing high-tech weapons. The Chinese have massive supply chain issues. They cannot get reliable military-grade parts due to corruption. The military knows that Chinese companies will subsitute cheaper parts. Even the US military with tighter QC have issues with Chinese parts.


That seems kinda counter productive to our military, any linkage?

 

 

AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [VR-ZONE] High End CPU Battle in 2012: Back to the Future