Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [WCCF]Leaked NVIDIA “Next Generation Performance” Slide Pits Upcoming Flagship GK-100 “Kepler” based GeForce GTX 780 Against GTX 580
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[WCCF]Leaked NVIDIA “Next Generation Performance” Slide Pits Upcoming Flagship GK-100 “Kepler” based GeForce GTX 780 Against GTX 580 - Page 24

post #231 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBeeJ View Post

The only really close cards to see how fermi scales are gtx 570 and gtx 560 ti 448.
According to TPU:
700
480 is 3% faster than 448, and doing simple MATHZ we get:
480-448= 32
1024-512 = 512
512 / 32 = 16
3% x 16 = 48 %.
So (theoretically speaking) if we have gtx 585 with 1024 cuda cores with no tweaks, no faster frequencies, no bigger bus, no extra rops, no extra bandwidth. A gtx 580 with 1024 cores will be 50% faster than a 580, or 1.5 times a 580.
Now tweak the gpu, add rops, higher bandwidth and bigger buss with higher frequencies. I'd say about 1.7-1.8 times a 580?!
ofcourse the slides (regardless are fake or not) shows fps @ 2560x1600 where games running 20fps +- will be 2x faster than ones running 10 fps.

There is also the cat that GTX480 does have more Texture Units 60 vs 56 and ROPs 48 vs 40. That 3% includes everything so a GTX780 with 1024SP will be 50% faster if clocks stay the same. Add more memory and OC it a bit and its 60-70% faster which is very good.
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AMD Radeon R9 16GB DDR3-2400MHz  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Reply
Ishimura
(21 items)
 
Silent Knight
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz ASRock Z77E-ITX eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid AMD Radeon R9 16GB DDR3-2400MHz  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
SanDisk Ultra II 960GB Toshiba X300 5TB Corsair H100i GTX eVGA Hybrid Water Cooler  
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
4x GentleTyphoon AP-15 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 4K Razer BlackWidow Chroma  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3 Define Nano S Logitech G502 Proteus Core PECHAM Gaming Mouse Pad XX-Large 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 DAC Mackie CR Series CR3 Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Sennheiser HD 598 
Audio
Sony XB950BT 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 4.2GHz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB @ 1200/1500 2x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
OCZ Agility 3 60GB WD Caviar Green 1.5TB 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
EK-FC7970 XSPC RS360 Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Corsair TX750 
Case
NZXT Switch 810  
  hide details  
Reply
post #232 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleras View Post

There are some exceptions of course, but from my own personal experience with using both -- crossfire scales extremely well. In many games they are faster than SLI 580, which is a feat because a single 6970 is definitely slower than a GTX 580. There are exceptions where the cards trade blows, with sli 580s being faster but I wouldn't say its a 1 sided contest. The last time I did a round of testing I was pretty impressed by how dual 6970s scale, but I didn't test the latest round of games.
That said I prefer the 580 system overall. One thing I really like about amd's CCC is that override works nearly all of the time, and a lot of times it doesn't in nvidia CP. But nvidia has a better games profiling program by far.
Oh well. 2012 should be a great year for PC gaming, and consumers will win regardless of who wins the GPU wars. Cheers right?

That's true, 6970cf is still a beast of a setup(Especially for the money)....




PS: It was also wrong for me to call you out like that. I apologize...
post #233 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawFoodPhil View Post

That's true, 6970cf is still a beast of a setup(Especially for the money)....
PS: It was also wrong for me to call you out like that. I apologize...

We can finally all be one big bipartisan family biggrin.gif




















































Until the next leak thread. thumb.gif
Heat
(14 items)
 
Asus G73JH
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770K @ 4600mhz Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H eVGA GTX 980 eVGA GTX 980 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Team 8gb @ 2400mhz  SSDs LiteOn H70Core/ Ultra Kaze PP 
OSPowerCase
W7 Ultimate X64 PCP&C MKII 950W CM Storm Scout 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 720 Asus HD5870M 6gb Triple Channel 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500gb Asus Dual Fans W7 17.3" 
Mouse
Razer Orochi 
  hide details  
Reply
Heat
(14 items)
 
Asus G73JH
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770K @ 4600mhz Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H eVGA GTX 980 eVGA GTX 980 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Team 8gb @ 2400mhz  SSDs LiteOn H70Core/ Ultra Kaze PP 
OSPowerCase
W7 Ultimate X64 PCP&C MKII 950W CM Storm Scout 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 720 Asus HD5870M 6gb Triple Channel 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500gb Asus Dual Fans W7 17.3" 
Mouse
Razer Orochi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #234 of 252
sounds so nice, i won't upgrade anything until this beast comes out^^ i wonder if the i5-2500k or 2600k limit this hottie in any way? (in FullHD)
post #235 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishinomori View Post

TL;DR
Guys, it has twice the number of CUDA cores (1024), logic would state that it should be twice as fast...

Don't bother, I already tried to explain that. Double the Cuda cores, double the TMUs, 33% more ROPs, could easily be 70-100% faster. They ignored it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleras View Post

AMD drivers don't crash the system unless you have a huge problem elsewhere. I had 6970 crossfire for nearly a year and zero problems with every release driver I ever had, and I can guarantee 100% that no driver caused BSODs.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Drivers can (and do) cause BSODs, and just because you, with one single hardware/software combination had no problems, does not mean their drivers are perfect. It only means that your particular setup had no conflicts. Yet, there are thousands of other people with different setups that -are- having problems.

But of course, you're right, because you've tested every single possible combination of hardware, software, OS, and driver ever and have proven thus, that drivers are never a cause of problems. rolleyes.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBZ323 View Post

Some people should really go to school.

Indeed!
Why upgrade?
(14 items)
 
Why overclock?!
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 760 ASUS 55i Sabertooth EVGA 960 4GB 8gb 1600mhz Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
120gb Intel 320 (OS) 500gb Samsung 850 Evo Win 7 64 Viewsonic VX2250-Wm 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic G 550w Gold Lancool PC-K9B Logitech G5 X-Fi Titanium/AT-H700 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4690k Asus Z97 Sabertooth mk2 EVGA 970 8gb Kingston 1833mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
128GB Samsung 830 500GB Samsung 840 Evo allota fans but quiet! Win 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2311H Rev. A01 Mechanical w/ Cherry Blues NZXT Hale 650w NZXT Phantom - white 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Anker CG100 Steelseries 9HD Sennheiser HD555 
  hide details  
Reply
Why upgrade?
(14 items)
 
Why overclock?!
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 760 ASUS 55i Sabertooth EVGA 960 4GB 8gb 1600mhz Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
120gb Intel 320 (OS) 500gb Samsung 850 Evo Win 7 64 Viewsonic VX2250-Wm 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic G 550w Gold Lancool PC-K9B Logitech G5 X-Fi Titanium/AT-H700 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4690k Asus Z97 Sabertooth mk2 EVGA 970 8gb Kingston 1833mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
128GB Samsung 830 500GB Samsung 840 Evo allota fans but quiet! Win 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2311H Rev. A01 Mechanical w/ Cherry Blues NZXT Hale 650w NZXT Phantom - white 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Anker CG100 Steelseries 9HD Sennheiser HD555 
  hide details  
Reply
post #236 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleras View Post

CapturePNG_caaa2obxaq.png
HPIM0589JPG_thtfx5q4ru.jpg
which benchmarks would you like?
I own both sets of hardware and I like them both, in 2 different PC's. AMD drivers are fine. Nvidia drivers are also fine.
Like I said, i'm neutral as far as brand loyalty and just call it like I see it. If you want to criticize AMD thats great bu the nonsense about AMD drivers has to stop because they aren't any better/worse than what nvidia has done - the main issues are concerning crossfire profiles. In this respect, nvidia is to be prasied for getting bf3 and skyrim done so quickly (sli support).
And you are right smile.gif Both AMD and nvidia have driver issues from time to time smile.gif Thats really my point. I don't see why there's a witch hunt about AMDs drivers, i've never had problems.
Also, SLI vs crossfire scaling for you rawfoodphil:
http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1084/pg17/xfx-radeon-6970-and-radeon-6950-graphics-card-review-crossfire-eyefinity-vs-sli.html

You see the problem with this Afterburner image? Okay and lets see... matching to your rig. In begins with the number of GPUs in use... claiming SLI for starters. Secondly, if you have a single GPU, a good 80% of the time it just works right out the box essentially. Buying a new card for Christmas and jumping on the whole "SLI" option for the rig a little early maybe? Why just the one 6970 for the picture if it was CrossfireX, if you got the camera out to show some one up with a picture of e-Peen, you think you would go all the way. In fact you would, I anticipate that's all you have at the moment. Which leads me to ask...

If the AMD cards were so great, including the scaling, why move to a more expensive card? Why not simply add a 6970? It would be ill advised to jump from one 6970 to a slightly more powerful card with a huge pricetag; especially already having made the initial investment. CrossfireX definitely for price to performance. You probably were having issues with your 6970 or drivers, or you switched to the more powerful platform, with the intentions of getting a second 580 when prices plummet (like now.) You didn't even go with a 580 with 3GB of memory did you? I believe Phil was right for calling you out, not for the sake of rubbing it in though. It does no one any service to confused people contemplating getting similar setups. Given this, I anticipate you have never had CFX or even SLI or you would know the pain of many AMD (if in fact all of them as of recent) users. Which there is nothing wrong with only having one card but the fact that you are claiming knowledge you don't have and arguing with me, a guy who has had everything. Its in that regard I am calling it as I see it.

RE Driver Support: Do I have zero-day game support expectation? No. How about after announcing promised development and support of a title for it's release day as they work alongside game developers and then still screw it up upsetting me? Yes, this pisses me off. How about releasing the wrong versions of drivers and or CAPs? What the hell is the point of ignoring AMD making mistakes? Does anybody from AMD give a crap that you defend them? No, mistakes are mistakes. It doesn't matter what label is on the damn product, all that matters is that you get what you pay for and it works as sold. When you get to my level of experience, you remember who makes mistakes, and who is consistent. Who is going to make your dollar go farther and for more bang. When you get even more experience you start to take notice of how they treat other customers and other people's issues even when everything is going good for you, because one day that will be you.

How about 3 weeks after release? Skyrim being the biggest name was pretty bad and again BF3 was very problematic for 2~3 weeks and still is for some. Quoting experience with single GPU setups is valid, but its not accurate of portraying the whole picture. CrossfireX can and WILL suck hardcore sometimes simply because of Drivers or CAPs. To call me out on my system is a valid point, something could be problematic, but its not. I know what I am doing with my home computer. I have seen this issue before with 5870s as well. I see other users having the same issues. I see errors in my Windows Event Viewer, pointing to hardware calling faults and driver errors / programming issues. Which I explained on how to see them... no my friend, the problem is not with me or my setup. Its with AMD and bandaging their bleeding drivers every time they make a mistake, they are definitely a class behind when it comes to software.
Edited by RagingCain - 12/18/11 at 9:27pm
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
post #237 of 252
Good work there detective, I do have one card that is RMA'ed. I'll show you the receipts for the purchases with my name blotted out, i'll PM it to you tomorrow if it makes you feel better. I'm just telling you what my thoughts having used and owned both 6970 xfire and GTX 580. Obviously it makes you mad and you can't have a rational conversation about, because you're stuck in your pre-conceived notion that your brand MUST be better. You can't listen to reason. I posted benchmarks. Yeah, sure, some games are faster on GTX 580's. Now i'm not super into benchmarks, I just mainly try to enjoy myself while gaming but while running FRAPS some games definitely ran faster on 6970 xfire rather than GTX 580. Again, I don't expect you to believe this because you're stuck in your hard headed pre conceived nonsense notion. Finally, I never once had driver issues with either brand, although I do understand that it took a while for AMD to get xfire going for bf3. I didn't personally test it. Whatever though, they both worked fine for me.
Edited by xoleras - 12/18/11 at 9:02pm
post #238 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingCain View Post

You see the problem with this Afterburner image? Okay and lets see... matching to your rig. In begins with the number of GPUs in use... claiming SLI for starters. Secondly, if you have a single GPU, a good 80% of the time it just works right out the box essentially. Buying a new card for Christmas and jumping on the whole "SLI" option for the rig a little early maybe? Why just the one 6970 if its in CrossfireX, if you got the never to show some one up with a picture of e-Peen, you think you would go all the way. In fact you would, I anticipate that's all you have at the moment. Which leads me to ask...
If the AMD cards were so great, including the scaling, why move to a more expensive card? Why not simply add a 6970? It would be ill advised to jump from one 6970 to a slightly more powerful card with a huge pricetag; especially already having made the initial investment. CrossfireX definitely for price to performance. You probably were having issues with your 6970 or drivers, or you switched to the more powerful platform, with the intentions of getting a 580 when prices plummet (like now.) You didn't even go with a 580 with 3GB of memory did you? I believe Phil was right for calling you out. I anticipate you have never had CFX or even SLI or you would know the pain of many AMD (if in fact all of them as of recent) users. Which there is nothing wrong with it, except the fact that you are claiming knowledge you don't have. In which case I am calling it as I see it.
RE Driver Support: Do I have zero-day game support expectation? No. How about after announcing promised development and support of a title for it's release day as they work alongside game developers and then still screw it up upsetting me? Yes, this pisses me off. How about releasing the wrong versions of drivers and or CAPs? What the hell is the point of ignoring AMD making mistakes? Does anybody from AMD give a crap that you defend them? No, mistakes are mistakes. It doesn't matter what label is on the damn product, all that matters is that you get what you pay for and it works as sold. When you get to my level of experience, you remember who makes mistakes, and who is consistent. Who is going to make your dollar go farther and for more bang. When you get even more experience you start to take notice of how they treat other customers and other people's issues even when everything is going good for you, because one day that will be you.
How about 3 weeks after release? Skyrim being the biggest name was pretty bad and again BF3 was very problematic for 2~3 weeks and still is for some. Quoting experience with single GPU setups is valid, but its not accurate of portraying the whole picture. CrossfireX can and WILL suck hardcore sometimes simply because of Drivers or CAPs. To call me out on my system is a valid point, something could be problematic, but its not. I know what I am doing with my home computer. I have seen this issue before with 5870s as well. I see other users having the same issues. I see errors in my Windows Event Viewer, pointing to hardware calling faults and driver errors / programming issues. Which I explained on how to see them... no my friend, the problem is not with me or my setup. Its with AMD and bandaging their bleeding drivers every time they make a mistake, they are definitely a class behind when it comes to software.

Wrap it up, bro. No one is going to read your huge rant.
Number Cruncher
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2700k @ 4.6 1.3V Gigabyte Z68XP UD4 MSI TF3 7950 3GB G. Skill 4x4GB Ripjaw Zs 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 830 256GB 2 - WD 750 GB Black WD 320GB Blue Lite-On DVD Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Corsair H80 Win 7 Pro x64 Acer P243w Corsair 750W TX 
CaseAudio
Lian Li PC-A71F Audioengine A2/Audioengine D1 DAC 
  hide details  
Reply
Number Cruncher
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2700k @ 4.6 1.3V Gigabyte Z68XP UD4 MSI TF3 7950 3GB G. Skill 4x4GB Ripjaw Zs 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 830 256GB 2 - WD 750 GB Black WD 320GB Blue Lite-On DVD Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Corsair H80 Win 7 Pro x64 Acer P243w Corsair 750W TX 
CaseAudio
Lian Li PC-A71F Audioengine A2/Audioengine D1 DAC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #239 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleras View Post

Good work there detective, I do have one card that is RMA'ed. I'll show you the receipts for the purchases with my name blotted out, i'll PM it to you tomorrow if it makes you feel better.

I want to see proof about the CrossfireX. Show me what you already have? You took the time and energy to take the photo of one card, where's its brother?
Quote:
I'm just telling you what my thoughts having used and owned both 6970 xfire and GTX 580. Obviously it makes you mad and you can't have a rational conversation about, because you're stuck in your pre-conceived notion that your brand MUST be better.

I am telling you that you are wrong. Brand doesn't matter, drivers and experience definitely do.
Quote:
You can't listen to reason. I posted benchmarks. Yeah, sure, some games are faster on GTX 580's. Now i'm not super into benchmarks, I just mainly try to enjoy myself while gaming but while running FRAPS some games definitely ran faster on 6970 xfire rather than GTX 580.

I reasoned out that you are not running SLI, you have a 6970 but probably not 2 of them. I am into benchmarking. I do it as a hobby when I have time. 2x 6970s are faster than a single 580. Or should be depending on possible bottlenecks. Not sure why this was directed at me. Perhaps re-read my post.
Quote:
Again, I don't expect you to believe this because you're stuck in your hard headed pre conceived nonsense notion. Finally, I never once had driver issues with either brand, although I do understand that it took a while for AMD to get xfire going for bf3. I didn't personally test it. Whatever though, they both worked fine for me.

You don't read well. I anticipate the only reason you have not had issues are two fold, you have not been gaming with new titles OR, you have not had CrossfireX. Just about everyone with 69xx architecture in CrossfireX have had some substantial issues in games. Primarily with specific drivers and or Catalyst profiles.
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
post #240 of 252
I doubt that is legit. Either way It's looks like I'm going to make out fairly well skipping the 5xx cards for the cheaper 460 SLI and then picking up again the 6xx cards (or amd equivalent).
Main Desktop PC
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5820k ASUS x99 Deluxe EVGA GTX 1080 FTW 4 x 4GB 2800 DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
256GB Samsung 840 Pro 240GB OCZ ARC100 3TB 7200 RPM Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM Seagate Barracuda 
Optical DriveCoolingOSOS
ASUS 24x DVD/Burner Custom Loop Windows 10 Pro 64bit Debian Linux Distro 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator XB270HU ACHIEVA Shimian QH2700 IPSMS Ducky Shine 2 (White LED/Brown Switches) EVGA 1300w G2 + Individually sleeved cables 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Gun Metal NZXT Switch 810 EVGA Troq x10 Logitech G440 Onkyo TX-NR646 
Other
Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Main Desktop PC
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 5820k ASUS x99 Deluxe EVGA GTX 1080 FTW 4 x 4GB 2800 DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
256GB Samsung 840 Pro 240GB OCZ ARC100 3TB 7200 RPM Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM Seagate Barracuda 
Optical DriveCoolingOSOS
ASUS 24x DVD/Burner Custom Loop Windows 10 Pro 64bit Debian Linux Distro 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer Predator XB270HU ACHIEVA Shimian QH2700 IPSMS Ducky Shine 2 (White LED/Brown Switches) EVGA 1300w G2 + Individually sleeved cables 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Gun Metal NZXT Switch 810 EVGA Troq x10 Logitech G440 Onkyo TX-NR646 
Other
Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [WCCF]Leaked NVIDIA “Next Generation Performance” Slide Pits Upcoming Flagship GK-100 “Kepler” based GeForce GTX 780 Against GTX 580