Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD - General › AMD Zosma 960T/1600T/1605T CPU Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AMD Zosma 960T/1600T/1605T CPU Club - Page 199

post #1981 of 2790
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thAche View Post

See what it can do as X4 too. I can get 4.5 out of mine as X4 at 1.5V. 4.4 as X6.

well so far 4.1GHz at 1.41V with a 40ºC (intelburn load) as a x6 , so far as fast as my i7 920 was with less heat ( 920 was 4.2 GHz)
post #1982 of 2790
why do i get two differnt speeds one in bios and another one cpu-z, what do i need to turn off?
post #1983 of 2790
Quote:
Originally Posted by azcrazy View Post

why do i get two differnt speeds one in bios and another one cpu-z, what do i need to turn off?

what do you mean? what are the readings? if you are oc'ing, you can disable the following . . .
Turbo, C1E, and Cool & Quiet. My Cool & Quiet works even if I oc up to 4GHz as a hex.
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 8 / 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 7 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 8 / 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 7 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1984 of 2790
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdr09 View Post

what do you mean? what are the readings? if you are oc'ing, you can disable the following . . .
Turbo, C1E, and Cool & Quiet. My Cool & Quiet works even if I oc up to 4GHz as a hex.

IN bios it says my cpu is at 4160 mhz, but in cpu-z it shows 4133, and i have all the options to disable execpt the LLC which is set to high
post #1985 of 2790
Quote:
Originally Posted by azcrazy View Post

IN bios it says my cpu is at 4160 mhz, but in cpu-z it shows 4133, and i have all the options to disable execpt the LLC which is set to high

the difference is less than 100MHz, so no big deal. i'd go with cpuz. validate it making sure you use your avatar name and enter it here . . .

http://www.overclock.net/t/525748/4ghz-overclock-club
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 8 / 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 7 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 8 / 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 7 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1986 of 2790
post #1987 of 2790
I'll be running some tests later tonight to try and determin my socket temp sensor, I'm right in saying that 2 of the 3 TMPIN readings will rise slightly, and the last one would rise and fall depending on my overclock.....yes?

I read somewhere that TMPIN#2 is usually socket temp on Gigabyte boards but weather this is my case remains to be seen.
Intel Rig, :D
(12 items)
 
AMD Rig
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570K Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H HD 4870 Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
250GB Sata III 500GB Sata II Sony Optiarc 7280s Cooler Mastre Hyper 212 EVO 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Cibox 22" OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w Casecom K5-9388 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 960T (3.5ghz OC) Gigabyte 970A-UD3 Sapphire HD 7750 1GB Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB 1333mhz DDR3) 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1TB Sata III 64mb AMD Stock Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Cibox 22' 1680x1050 
PowerCase
XFX ProSeries 550w Core Edition Casecom 5788 
  hide details  
Reply
Intel Rig, :D
(12 items)
 
AMD Rig
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570K Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H HD 4870 Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
250GB Sata III 500GB Sata II Sony Optiarc 7280s Cooler Mastre Hyper 212 EVO 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Cibox 22" OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w Casecom K5-9388 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 960T (3.5ghz OC) Gigabyte 970A-UD3 Sapphire HD 7750 1GB Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB 1333mhz DDR3) 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1TB Sata III 64mb AMD Stock Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Cibox 22' 1680x1050 
PowerCase
XFX ProSeries 550w Core Edition Casecom 5788 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1988 of 2790
Hello evryone smile.gif My 1st post on forum and sorry for my English (so long don't write in it)

1st congrats your nice chip smile.gif I don't have so luck in OC 960Tx6 :/ but i see that this chip to good OC like good mobo (my mobo don't have rock solid stable CPU speed in stres and high voltage jump in stres {load line calibration})

I need to hit 6x4Ghz 1.44v/1.45v/1.46v (depends of test they are run motherboard change voltage) and NB at 3050Mhz to 3100Mhz 1.31v

Is 1.44v/1.45v/1.46v danger for cpu ?
post #1989 of 2790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius View Post

I'll be running some tests later tonight to try and determin my socket temp sensor, I'm right in saying that 2 of the 3 TMPIN readings will rise slightly, and the last one would rise and fall depending on my overclock.....yes?
I read somewhere that TMPIN#2 is usually socket temp on Gigabyte boards but weather this is my case remains to be seen.

go to bios and see what your cpu temp is. it should be pretty close to temp measured by software.

use Speedfan to bounce your other readings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJaySypki View Post

Hello evryone smile.gif My 1st post on forum and sorry for my English (so long don't write in it)
1st congrats your nice chip smile.gif I don't have so luck in OC 960Tx6 :/ but i see that this chip to good OC like good mobo (my mobo don't have rock solid stable CPU speed in stres and high voltage jump in stres {load line calibration})
I need to hit 6x4Ghz 1.44v/1.45v/1.46v (depends of test they are run motherboard change voltage) and NB at 3050Mhz to 3100Mhz 1.31v
Is 1.44v/1.45v/1.46v danger for cpu ?

those vcores are kinda high for 4 hex but not dangerously high. so long as your temps are within the limits. keep the cpu temp at or below 55C.

http://www.overclock.net/t/777378/official-gappos-little-deneb-thuban-overclocking-guide-with-too-many-smileys
Edited by rdr09 - 10/21/12 at 1:52pm
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 8 / 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 7 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
Second Intel Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700 4.5/ 1.28 77 290 (2) 8 / 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1000 360/240 7 64 28 2160 
PowerCase
850 540 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1990 of 2790
I suspect that 1 of extra core is weaker and need moor v that the others.
Meyby it is funny question but I want to ask.
It is any way to control frequency of each core ?
For example: 4Ghz 4Ghz 4Ghz 4Ghz 3.9Ghz 4Ghz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD - General
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD - General › AMD Zosma 960T/1600T/1605T CPU Club