Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › [Official] AMD Radeon HD 7950/7970/7990 Owners Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] AMD Radeon HD 7950/7970/7990 Owners Thread - Page 1248

post #12471 of 38704
Any of u hackers here figured out maybe how to disable AMD CCC OVerdrive tool? I badly need that just terms and conditions msg when press on Overdrive...i will start to cry or will throw this card out of the window... frown.gif
only1
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-z MSI HD 7970  Mushkin blackline 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Chronos 6gb/s Western Digital Caviar Black Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U2311H Cooler Master GOLD 1200w NZXT Phantom Black 
  hide details  
Reply
only1
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-z MSI HD 7970  Mushkin blackline 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Chronos 6gb/s Western Digital Caviar Black Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U2311H Cooler Master GOLD 1200w NZXT Phantom Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12472 of 38704
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayderGame View Post

Any of u hackers here figured out maybe how to disable AMD CCC OVerdrive tool? I badly need that just terms and conditions msg when press on Overdrive...i will start to cry or will throw this card out of the window... frown.gif

I am not a hacker but I can tell you if you un-install using atiman then reinstall CCC you will get it back.

why do you need it back anyway?

AMD terms and conditions from my CCC 12.7 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
WARNING: AMD processors are intended to be operated only within their associated specifications and factory settings. Operating your AMD processor outside of official AMD specifications or outside of factory settings, including but not limited to the conducting of overclocking (including use of this overclocking software, even if such software has been directly or indirectly provided by AMD or otherwise affiliated in any way with AMD), may damage your processor and/or lead to other problems, including but not limited to, damage to your system components (including your motherboard and components thereon (e.g. memory)), system instabilities (e.g. data loss and corrupted images), reduction in system performance, shortened processor, system component and/or system life and in extreme cases, total system failure. AMD does not provide support or service for issues or damages related to use of an AMD processor outside of official AMD specifications or outside of factory settings. You may also not receive support or service from your board or system manufacturer. Please make sure you have saved all important data before using this overclocking software. DAMAGES CAUSED BY USE OF YOUR AMD PROCESSOR OUTSIDE OF OFFICIAL AMD SPECIFICATIONS OR OUTSIDE OF FACTORY SETTINGS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY AMD PRODUCT WARRANTY AND MAY NOT BE COVERED BY YOUR BOARD OR SYSTEM MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
WARNING: The software that has been directly or indirectly provided by AMD or an entity otherwise affiliated with AMD may disable or alter: (1) software including features and functions in the operating system, drivers and applications, and other system settings; and (2) system services. WHEN THE MATERIALS ARE USED TO DISABLE OR ALTER THESE ITEMS IN WHOLE OR PART, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE (A) INCREASED RISKS THAT CERTAIN SECURITY FUNCTIONS DO NOT FUNCTION THEREBY EXPOSING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM TO POTENTIAL SECURITY THREATS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HARM FROM VIRUSES, WORMS AND OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE; (B) PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY ISSUES THAT MAY ADVERSELY AFFECT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND THE STABILITY OF YOUR COMPUTING SYSTEM; AND (C) OTHER EXPERIENCES RESULTING IN ADVERSE EFFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO DATA CORRUPTION OR LOSS.

Edited by darkstar585 - 6/24/12 at 12:36pm
Thanos
(12 items)
 
Benchy
(15 items)
 
Aspire 5755g
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 6600k @ 4.6 Asus Z170 deluxe MSI 980ti twin frozr 6G 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
256gb Samsung 850 pro Be Quiet dark rock pro 3 Windows 10 64bit 23 inch Samsung SA3000 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Qpad Mk 85 Corsair HX750 Fractal Arc Midi R2 Corsair M65 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.5Ghz HT on 24/7 GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 MSI 7970 [2PMD3GD5] @ 1270/1900 4x 4gb Corsair XMS3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
3x WD GREEN 500GB 128gb OCZ agility 3 Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung S22A350H Qpad mk-85 (Cherry Red switches) Corsair HX750 Handmade Test Bench 
MouseAudio
X7 (I didn't buy it) Plantronics Gamecom 780's 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2670QM Bios unlocked NVIDIA GT540M (OC GT55M Speed) 8gb 1333MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD 750gb Samsung 840 pro SSD Removed for SSD! what cooling? burning 
OSMonitorKeyboardMouse
Windows 7 x64 home premium 15.6" HD LED clinky stylee touchpad 
  hide details  
Reply
Thanos
(12 items)
 
Benchy
(15 items)
 
Aspire 5755g
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 6600k @ 4.6 Asus Z170 deluxe MSI 980ti twin frozr 6G 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3000 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
256gb Samsung 850 pro Be Quiet dark rock pro 3 Windows 10 64bit 23 inch Samsung SA3000 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Qpad Mk 85 Corsair HX750 Fractal Arc Midi R2 Corsair M65 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.5Ghz HT on 24/7 GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 MSI 7970 [2PMD3GD5] @ 1270/1900 4x 4gb Corsair XMS3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
3x WD GREEN 500GB 128gb OCZ agility 3 Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung S22A350H Qpad mk-85 (Cherry Red switches) Corsair HX750 Handmade Test Bench 
MouseAudio
X7 (I didn't buy it) Plantronics Gamecom 780's 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2670QM Bios unlocked NVIDIA GT540M (OC GT55M Speed) 8gb 1333MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD 750gb Samsung 840 pro SSD Removed for SSD! what cooling? burning 
OSMonitorKeyboardMouse
Windows 7 x64 home premium 15.6" HD LED clinky stylee touchpad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12473 of 38704
Any ideas why I'm having this funky Zerocore issue - been like this across several driver versions I tried tongue.gif

XB6v1.png
Freya 2.6
(15 items)
 
  
Reply
Freya 2.6
(15 items)
 
  
Reply
post #12474 of 38704
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaRLiToS View Post

Everything will be watercooled, the Asus Direct CU II Top is only to have more than 2 display ports, I need 3.

Just remember if you go with the Lightning you will HAVE to use DP on all of your monitors (if they are greater than 1080p or 60Hz). The Lightning doesn't have any dual link DVI connectors on the back....
post #12475 of 38704
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaRLiToS View Post

Everything will be watercooled, the Asus Direct CU II Top is only to have more than 2 display ports, I need 3.
I see. Sounds good.
X79-GCN
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3930K 4.5GHz HT GIGABYTE GA-X79-UP4 AMD R9-290X GEil Evo Potenza DDR3 2400MHz CL10 (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 120GB EK Supremacy (CPU) NF F12's P/P (360 Rad)  NF A14's (420 Rad)  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Chrome Compression Fittings EK RES X3 150 Primochill PremoFlex Advanced LRT Clear 1/2 ID EK-FC (R9 290X) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK D5 Vario Top-X  Phobya G-Changer V2 360mm Phobya G-Changer V2 420mm Win 10 x64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XR3501 35" Curved Corsair Vengeance K90 Seasonic X-1250 Gold (v2) Corsair 900D 
MouseAudio
Logitech G400s Senn HD 598 
  hide details  
Reply
X79-GCN
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3930K 4.5GHz HT GIGABYTE GA-X79-UP4 AMD R9-290X GEil Evo Potenza DDR3 2400MHz CL10 (4x4GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 120GB EK Supremacy (CPU) NF F12's P/P (360 Rad)  NF A14's (420 Rad)  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC Chrome Compression Fittings EK RES X3 150 Primochill PremoFlex Advanced LRT Clear 1/2 ID EK-FC (R9 290X) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK D5 Vario Top-X  Phobya G-Changer V2 360mm Phobya G-Changer V2 420mm Win 10 x64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XR3501 35" Curved Corsair Vengeance K90 Seasonic X-1250 Gold (v2) Corsair 900D 
MouseAudio
Logitech G400s Senn HD 598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12476 of 38704
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaRLiToS View Post

Ok, I plan of buying 4 7970
I want 4 display ports so i will buy the ASUS 7970 DC2T ( or lightning) and 3 Reference cards.
So I have to run them all at the same clock?
With my 3 x 6970, I could run them at different speeds without issues?
And does the Aus DC2T (Lighning) absolutely need to be in the first slot?


You cannot use DC2 waterblocks with reference waterblocks because the ports don't coime remotely close to aligning. This will I assume be the same for the Lightning. It's best to get four DC2 or lightning and get the quad bridge, etc.

Also as for clocks, you can run them at different clocks but it really is advisable to run same clocks so you cards are not showing down and speeding up to synch their screen refreshes.
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12477 of 38704
tsm106: what do you think I should buy?

4 x reference 7970

OR

4 x Asus DC2T
Quad Damage
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4930k @ 4.6Ghz Asus Rampage IV Extreme (Koolance Full WB) 2 x GTX 1080ti FE in SLI (EK WATERBLOCK) Corsair Dominator GT 2133 MHz (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3 TB Seagate OCZ Vertex 4 256GB Crucial M4 128GB ADATA SX900 128GB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
RIVE Koolance Waterblock (VRM and PCH) Feser X-Changer 360 Feser X-Changer 240 Feser X-Changer 480 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
WaterCool MoRA3 Pro with Gentle Typhoon 3 x MCP 655 pumps (With EK top...all serial) 2 x EK FC 1080ti Blocks Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus ROG Swift PG348Q (3440x1440 @100hz) CrossOver 27Q Led-P Logitech G15 EVGA SuperNova 1600T2 (Titanium) 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian Heavily Modded Logitech G700 RocketFish Speed/Control M-audio AV-40 (Logitech G-35) 
  hide details  
Reply
Quad Damage
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4930k @ 4.6Ghz Asus Rampage IV Extreme (Koolance Full WB) 2 x GTX 1080ti FE in SLI (EK WATERBLOCK) Corsair Dominator GT 2133 MHz (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3 TB Seagate OCZ Vertex 4 256GB Crucial M4 128GB ADATA SX900 128GB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
RIVE Koolance Waterblock (VRM and PCH) Feser X-Changer 360 Feser X-Changer 240 Feser X-Changer 480 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
WaterCool MoRA3 Pro with Gentle Typhoon 3 x MCP 655 pumps (With EK top...all serial) 2 x EK FC 1080ti Blocks Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus ROG Swift PG348Q (3440x1440 @100hz) CrossOver 27Q Led-P Logitech G15 EVGA SuperNova 1600T2 (Titanium) 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian Heavily Modded Logitech G700 RocketFish Speed/Control M-audio AV-40 (Logitech G-35) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12478 of 38704
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaRLiToS View Post

tsm106: what do you think I should buy?
4 x reference 7970
OR
4 x Asus DC2T


With RIVE I would lean towards the dc2t for the ockey controlling the clocks and all.
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12479 of 38704
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar585 View Post

I am not a hacker but I can tell you if you un-install using atiman then reinstall CCC you will get it back.
why do you need it back anyway?
AMD terms and conditions from my CCC 12.7 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
WARNING: AMD processors are intended to be operated only within their associated specifications and factory settings. Operating your AMD processor outside of official AMD specifications or outside of factory settings, including but not limited to the conducting of overclocking (including use of this overclocking software, even if such software has been directly or indirectly provided by AMD or otherwise affiliated in any way with AMD), may damage your processor and/or lead to other problems, including but not limited to, damage to your system components (including your motherboard and components thereon (e.g. memory)), system instabilities (e.g. data loss and corrupted images), reduction in system performance, shortened processor, system component and/or system life and in extreme cases, total system failure. AMD does not provide support or service for issues or damages related to use of an AMD processor outside of official AMD specifications or outside of factory settings. You may also not receive support or service from your board or system manufacturer. Please make sure you have saved all important data before using this overclocking software. DAMAGES CAUSED BY USE OF YOUR AMD PROCESSOR OUTSIDE OF OFFICIAL AMD SPECIFICATIONS OR OUTSIDE OF FACTORY SETTINGS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY AMD PRODUCT WARRANTY AND MAY NOT BE COVERED BY YOUR BOARD OR SYSTEM MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
WARNING: The software that has been directly or indirectly provided by AMD or an entity otherwise affiliated with AMD may disable or alter: (1) software including features and functions in the operating system, drivers and applications, and other system settings; and (2) system services. WHEN THE MATERIALS ARE USED TO DISABLE OR ALTER THESE ITEMS IN WHOLE OR PART, YOU MAY EXPERIENCE (A) INCREASED RISKS THAT CERTAIN SECURITY FUNCTIONS DO NOT FUNCTION THEREBY EXPOSING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM TO POTENTIAL SECURITY THREATS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HARM FROM VIRUSES, WORMS AND OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE; (B) PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY ISSUES THAT MAY ADVERSELY AFFECT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND THE STABILITY OF YOUR COMPUTING SYSTEM; AND (C) OTHER EXPERIENCES RESULTING IN ADVERSE EFFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO DATA CORRUPTION OR LOSS.

I need it back coz overdrive doesn;'t work with After burner clocks..i'm getting freezing in games when i start..So i need to go back to Overdrive to check or uncheck it (depends what position it was previous) and to start game again...When i have just that page with terms and conditions and wheni click accept and it turn me back to main CCC page (not giving me that Overdrive clocking page) Graphic works at charm...

i think that is coz to i get clock on 1112/1575 i need to increase voltage and since in overdrive there is no voltage options i'm increasing it in AB and coz of that they don;'t handle to work together well (Overdrive and AB) However i installed trixx so will see is it better a bit...
only1
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-z MSI HD 7970  Mushkin blackline 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Chronos 6gb/s Western Digital Caviar Black Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U2311H Cooler Master GOLD 1200w NZXT Phantom Black 
  hide details  
Reply
only1
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-z MSI HD 7970  Mushkin blackline 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Chronos 6gb/s Western Digital Caviar Black Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Dell U2311H Cooler Master GOLD 1200w NZXT Phantom Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12480 of 38704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grobinov View Post

Any ideas why I'm having this funky Zerocore issue - been like this across several driver versions I tried tongue.gif
XB6v1.png
I had a similar issue with my Core jumping 550-1200 and GPU usage going 0-100 like that. Ended up only happening when I unlocked unofficial OC on Afterburner, so now that I left AB alone after a fresh re-install its fine.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › [Official] AMD Radeon HD 7950/7970/7990 Owners Thread