where can i find the PID? i have two numbers on the packaging, one above a large barcode next to "G400", starting with 910- and another one below a small barcode, "S/N 212...", which one is it?
also, i have an issue with the driver: i open lgs830.exe, then it seems to load a bit, and then the process disappears again, so i basically can't install the software. i'm using windows xp, has anyone else had this problem and knows how to fix this?
€: ok i fixed this, here are the steps to install it in case someone runs into the same issue:
1. download lgs830.exe
2. download and install peazip
3. rightclick lgs830.exe and click "open with peazip"
4. doubleclick lgs830.exe, then click "no" (to browse the file rather than to open it)
5. extract the file 
6. rename  to .zip
7. extract .zip (rightlick .zip and click "extract here(in new folder)" )
8. navigate into \$_OUTDIR\1-LGS-x86
9. run setup.exe and wait until the process is done(there's no visual feedback except that windows detects a new driver)
10. done, now you should have lgs installed in C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\
11. run C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\LCore.exe
12. have fun
(the software is a little bit of a ram eater though, takes 30mb minimized compared to 4mb with goold ol' mouseware)
and: does anyone know if the mx510 had acceleration? the g400 seems to be a little slower to me than the mx510?
Edited by roll - 7/21/12 at 9:50am