Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [zdnet]Could AMD be part of Apple’s supply chain?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[zdnet]Could AMD be part of Apple’s supply chain? - Page 13

post #121 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedman View Post

I'm an IT professional with many years experience, especially in the repair/support sector.

Macs are by far the most reliable laptops I've ever dealt with. The only failures I've seen have been HDD faults and smashed LCD panels.

I also own a MacBook, which is a great laptop, looks great, reliable, quick and portable. What more do you want?

Over the years I've come to know many fellow IT professionals and about 75% of them all use Macs as their day-to-day computer. I can understand why some people think that Macs are only bought by rich kids etc, but they are a very popular brand. However, most Mac-haters tend to only focus on the young rich kid demographic. Macs are used by many people who know what they are talking about, and for those people you have MacBook Pro's and Mac Pro desktops.

The majority of Mac haters have never actually worked in the IT world.

Yes, the Apple stores are full of annoying kids, but those who do know their stuff shop online instead wink.gif

I'm someone who has been working in and around computers nearly their entire life, mainly in repairs/support. I've seen nearly no IT professionals use Macs for a day-to-day computer, and if they're buying Mac Pros...Why is Apple reportedly considering discontinuing them?

It's all speculation based off your local area, just like PoopaScoopa. At least I was meaning mine with a bit of irony, and not trying to claim it as proof in an argument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopaScoopa View Post

Fans not spinning up properly is not an overheating issue in the product. It's an isolated incident.

It's still an overheating problem and no, it isn't an isolated incident. I'm sure you'll recall nVidia and Apple being at each others throats over that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopaScoopa View Post

You using youtube "stars" as examples of the typical mac user is exactly what I'm talking about.

Except a lot are, out of the majority of Macbook users I see, most would never use a Mac for half the stuff you mentioned. Nor a PC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopaScoopa View Post

Yeah, i saw a 4.2Ghz 1100T getting the same results as a 4.6Ghz BD while using less power...

And that proves you didn't even look at the part I was meaning. I'll be nice and paste it here so you can actually look at it:

h264-2pass2%25282%2529.png

SB-e is the king for video transcoders though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopaScoopa View Post

An i5 2400 is not a laptop CPU. If you had said they would be using mobile GPUs, you would be correct and a 7970M in the new models would definitely be a nice upgrade.

The majority of the older iMacs did use laptop CPUs, actually. I got confused with the low power variants vs laptop variants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopaScoopa View Post

Don't worry. Someone I know who uses a Mac doesn't know how to install Bootcamp, therefore the typical Mac user is now a bumbling idiot.

Just as bad as "I know a few people from Uni who use Macs for professional uses, therefore the typical Mac user uses their Mac for that."
You can't go on about someone using circumstantial evidence when your whole argument pretty much relies on it.
My system
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 2000Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
My system
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 2000Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #122 of 162
I never owned an Apple computer until 2009 when I got my aluminum MacBook. When it was released, the 9400M was one of the best integrated graphics chipsets you could get and it did me well. That was my main machine up until last year when I started building my i5 system. I gamed a lot on this MacBook, mainly TF2 and L4D1&2 using Boot Camp and occasionally World at War, but stopped at BC2 due to it running below 30FPS. And yes I even overclocked it a bit when I use it under Windows when I need to, due to it being one of the last chipsets available from Nvidia.

I've also used Photoshop, After Effects, Audition and a bunch of other programs on OS X that people thought I couldn't use on it, but yet I did and ran fine for the most part. I'm even looking at getting a new 15" MacBook Pro this summer when the Ivy Bridge models come out cause no other laptop manufacturer satisfies me with reliability and customer service. This one still works fine, but it's getting to the point that this Core 2 Duo and 9400M is not cutting it anymore for what I want to do, especially when I want to edit 1080p clip on-the-go using Premiere Pro and editing 8 and 12MP RAW files in Aperture.

There was another rumor floating about AMD and Apple I think back in 2010 if I remember correctly. They could be working on something, but like many things Apple works on, doesn't always see the light of day. I thought they would use AMD processors in the polycarbonate MacBook and lower-ended machines like the Mac Mini and 21.5" iMac, knock the prices down a bit, but nope, updated the whole line to 1st gen iCore processors and made the plastic MacBook available through education channels only.

We'll just have to wait and see what's going on sometime in March-April when the lines get updated.
post #123 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutuz View Post

I'm someone who has been working in and around computers nearly their entire life, mainly in repairs/support. I've seen nearly no IT professionals use Macs for a day-to-day computer, and if they're buying Mac Pros....

I'm guessing the difference between our demographics is that you're in Australia and I'm in the UK. Different user base, preferences etc.
The Metallian
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 EVGA GTX 1070 SC 8GB G-Skill 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M4 256GB, Seagate ST1000 1TB, Samsung H... Corsair H55 Windows 10 Pro 27" LG 27M45 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Element Gaming Palladium XFX 650W XXX Zalman Z9 Neo Gigabyte M6980 
Audio
Asus Xonar DS + Gigaworks T20 SII Speakers  
  hide details  
Reply
The Metallian
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 EVGA GTX 1070 SC 8GB G-Skill 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M4 256GB, Seagate ST1000 1TB, Samsung H... Corsair H55 Windows 10 Pro 27" LG 27M45 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Element Gaming Palladium XFX 650W XXX Zalman Z9 Neo Gigabyte M6980 
Audio
Asus Xonar DS + Gigaworks T20 SII Speakers  
  hide details  
Reply
post #124 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedman View Post

I'm guessing the difference between our demographics is that you're in Australia and I'm in the UK. Different user base, preferences etc.

I concur, although I reckon even if you compared London to Manchester/Melbourne to Sydney it'd be different yet again.
My system
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 2000Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
My system
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 2000Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #125 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by konspiracy View Post

Well beyond the rumor stand point I think that to be a viable option for a Mac laptop it would have to do a few things first,
1. Be able to get the same amount of power per watt as the intel counterpart. ( So battery life would be the same or better.)
2. The intergrated graphics would have to be better than Intels integrated graphics.
If AMD can do this then I see no reason for them not to. I mean they could probably make more profit because AMD cpus are cheaper than Intels. Seeing as Apple loves making money that would be enough reason if the 2 reasons above were met to make the switch.
All in all I dont see this happening though.

Battery life of llano is about even with intel.
Integrated graphics?? Llano destroys intel in that department...plus you can swap out the apu and automatically have a better cpu AND Gpu. So how is intel doing better in the gpu department???
post #126 of 162
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by konspiracy

Well beyond the rumor stand point I think that to be a viable option for a Mac laptop it would have to do a few things first,
1. Be able to get the same amount of power per watt as the intel counterpart. ( So battery life would be the same or better.)
2. The intergrated graphics would have to be better than Intels integrated graphics.
If AMD can do this then I see no reason for them not to. I mean they could probably make more profit because AMD cpus are cheaper than Intels. Seeing as Apple loves making money that would be enough reason if the 2 reasons above were met to make the switch.
All in all I dont see this happening though.

Both of these are already accomplished by amd. Im surprised I didnt see this post.

AMD Trinity has 17watt TDP, and Intels IB has 17Watt TDP. Both equal power consumption.

AMD blows away Intel in graphics power. AMD apu graphics perform over twice as good as intel apu graphics in most cases and by at least 80% better in all cases.

You say that there is no reason apple shouldnt go with AMD if these two things apply but then you say you dont see it happening. I assume that you think that intel beats amd in these two areas then. Well that is incorrect. AMD matches intel on power consumption and outperforms intel in graphics seven fold.
FUSION
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD Llano A8-3870k ASUS F1A75-M Pro FM1 uATX Corsair Vengeance Corsair Force 3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi ASUS DVD Burner Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VE247H 24" 1080p Razer Lycosa Corsair CX500 Fractal Define Design R3 ATX 
Mouse
Razer DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
FUSION
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD Llano A8-3870k ASUS F1A75-M Pro FM1 uATX Corsair Vengeance Corsair Force 3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi ASUS DVD Burner Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VE247H 24" 1080p Razer Lycosa Corsair CX500 Fractal Define Design R3 ATX 
Mouse
Razer DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #127 of 162
It's been confirmed Ivy Bridge is a die shrink and a 10-20% Gain in IPC, and a decrease in TDP. Remember Conroe to Wolfdale? Bloomfield to Gulftown?

Take your head out of your butt and see some Trinity demo's at CES.

Llano and soon enough Trinity will lock Intel out of the low end market.
Black Pearl
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500k 3103B297# 4.7ghz@1.408v AShitRock Z77 Extreme 4 (No.2) ATI Gigabyte 7870HD Crossfire 16GB Corsair XMS3/Kingston 1600mhz, 9-8-9-24-1T... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Caviar Green 1TB X2 (Boot/Storage), Seagate ... Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB (Backup) 2X Seagate Barracuda's 7200.7 60GB (Scratch) 2X Super Ritemaster CD/DVD 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Noctua NHC14 P/P 200mm Front, 200mm Top, 120mm Side, 120mm Exhau... Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit G2220HD 21.5" BenQ at 1920X1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Blackwidow Ultmate BF3 Ediiton OCZ ZX 850w PSU HAF912A w 120mm Side fan Razer DeathAdder 3.5G 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
Razer Goliathus Control Edition Corsair Vengeance 1300's/Logitech 530's Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-e Lamptron FC8 Fan controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Black Pearl
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2500k 3103B297# 4.7ghz@1.408v AShitRock Z77 Extreme 4 (No.2) ATI Gigabyte 7870HD Crossfire 16GB Corsair XMS3/Kingston 1600mhz, 9-8-9-24-1T... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Caviar Green 1TB X2 (Boot/Storage), Seagate ... Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB (Backup) 2X Seagate Barracuda's 7200.7 60GB (Scratch) 2X Super Ritemaster CD/DVD 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Noctua NHC14 P/P 200mm Front, 200mm Top, 120mm Side, 120mm Exhau... Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit G2220HD 21.5" BenQ at 1920X1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Blackwidow Ultmate BF3 Ediiton OCZ ZX 850w PSU HAF912A w 120mm Side fan Razer DeathAdder 3.5G 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
Razer Goliathus Control Edition Corsair Vengeance 1300's/Logitech 530's Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-e Lamptron FC8 Fan controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #128 of 162
Mobile Ivy Bridge is holding the TDP constant compared to SB (meaning slight real-world TDP drop). Most of the extra performance is going to the integrated graphics. Pretty sure you guys can do the math.. massive die shrink, same TDP = ...? Right, huge performance gain somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 996gt2 View Post

proof.gif
Two can play this game. Show me legit benchmarks that say the CPU performance of Trinity will be a "massive gain."

996, this is a case of blatant AMD/Bulldozer fanboyism. Facts have been ignored repeatedly, any numbers will be skewed in favor of AMD, etc. It really sad. I show an article stating 17W Trinity will be the same speed as 35W Llano. Pretty sure OP actually linked the article (if not in this thread, another one)! Considering it comes from AMD Marketing team, that means 17W Trinity will be as fast as an A4-3300M at best. HD 3000 is only 50% behind A6-3400M, which (best-case) is the performance-equivalent of what would be seen in an AMD ultrathin. HD 4000 is 50% faster, meaning it'll probably be faster than 17W Trinity. Also 17W Ivy Bridge i5's will have a dual-core turbo of 2.6ghz, on top of a 6-15% IPC gain. Pretty much, i5-2520M performance, vs. A6-3400M performance on CPU side (AMD being 50% slower, and depressingly slow on a per-core basis); and graphics will be roughly the same speed. Perhaps the most neglected point, Intel's Ivy Bridge will have ridiculously low idle power consumption, and lower load power consumption than AMD. There's almost no point bringing out a 32nm mobile product to compete with Intel's 22nm product. Pricing is their only sell-point, which is just hurting AMD's profit margin.

TBH I'm done arguing with a certain AMD fanboy, there's just no point. It's like catching someone lying to your face and having them deny it.
Edited by jrbroad77 - 1/15/12 at 11:03pm
 
Lanbox Lite
(16 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i3-2310M Intel HD 3000 8GB DDR3 Samsung 830 64GB SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
640GB Hitachi HDD Windows 7 13.3" LCD Magnesium Alloy, 3.2lbs 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 BE Gigabyte GA-MA78GPM-UD2H MSI Hawk R5770 3x2GB G.Skill DDR2 800 4-4-4-12 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 250 GB WD Caviar Black Samsung 20X DVD-R/RW Thermaltake MaxOrb 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-B9-1600 Windows 7 Pro 64-bit BenQ E2420HD, 24" 1920x1080 TT Purepower 500W 
Case
TT Lanbox Lite 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Lanbox Lite
(16 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i3-2310M Intel HD 3000 8GB DDR3 Samsung 830 64GB SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
640GB Hitachi HDD Windows 7 13.3" LCD Magnesium Alloy, 3.2lbs 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 BE Gigabyte GA-MA78GPM-UD2H MSI Hawk R5770 3x2GB G.Skill DDR2 800 4-4-4-12 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 250 GB WD Caviar Black Samsung 20X DVD-R/RW Thermaltake MaxOrb 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Noctua NF-B9-1600 Windows 7 Pro 64-bit BenQ E2420HD, 24" 1920x1080 TT Purepower 500W 
Case
TT Lanbox Lite 
  hide details  
Reply
post #129 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutuz View Post


  • It's all speculation based off your local area,
  • out of the majority of Macbook users I see^, most would never use a Mac for half the stuff you mentioned
  • The majority of the older iMacs did use laptop CPUs
  • It's still an overheating problem

You're delusional. I'm not the one trying to use circumstantial evidence here when all you need to do is look at Facebook, Google, tech-startups, Silicon Valley companies and the movie/music industry to see what OS they're using. End of discussion.



The iMac does not use a laptop CPU. Neither has any of the models for the past 3 years.

Tedman has the model of MBP that you're claiming is overheating.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You think because your experience working out in bumville fixing your friends and parents' computers qualifies you as a IT professional to speak on the matter. You haven't worked in Silicon Valley to be talking about what the IT world uses nor do you have any real experience in the field. Reading some blog on the internet about a problem they don't understand isn't a fact either.

You'll notice the only people agreeing with you are Windows PC Gamers...
Edited by PoopaScoopa - 1/15/12 at 11:18pm
post #130 of 162
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbroad77 View Post

Mobile Ivy Bridge is holding the TDP constant compared to SB (meaning slight real-world TDP drop). Most of the extra performance is going to the integrated graphics. Pretty sure you guys can do the math.. massive die shrink, same TDP = ...? Right, huge performance gain somewhere.
996, this is a case of blatant AMD/Bulldozer fanboyism. Facts have been ignored repeatedly, any numbers will be skewed in favor of AMD, etc. It really sad. I show an article stating 17W Trinity will be the same speed as 35W Llano. Pretty sure OP actually linked the article (if not in this thread, another one)! Considering it comes from AMD Marketing team, that means 17W Trinity will be as fast as an A4-3300M at best. HD 3000 is only 50% behind A6-3400M, which (best-case) is the performance-equivalent of what would be seen in an AMD ultrathin. HD 4000 is 50% faster, meaning it'll probably be faster than 17W Trinity. Also 17W Ivy Bridge i5's will have a dual-core turbo of 2.6ghz, on top of a 6-15% IPC gain. Pretty much, i5-2520M performance, vs. A6-3400M performance on CPU side (AMD being 50% slower, and depressingly slow on a per-core basis); and graphics will be roughly the same speed. Perhaps the most neglected point, Intel's Ivy Bridge will have ridiculously low idle power consumption, and lower load power consumption than AMD. There's almost no point bringing out a 32nm mobile product to compete with Intel's 22nm product. Pricing is their only sell-point, which is just hurting AMD's profit margin.
TBH I'm done arguing with a certain AMD fanboy, there's just no point. It's like catching someone lying to your face and having them deny it.

Do you not read the posts. This is like the tenth time ive posted this.

Trinity is 50% better graphics than Llano.

Trinity is 25% better cpu than LLano.

So how does that make HD4000 better than trinity.

Trinity is 17watt TDP too. You are ignoring the facts and just focusing on your closemindedness.

There is no probably here like in your post. You need to look at the facts and you also need to read posts before you post this same stuff thats already been proven not true. Read the thread. So while intel is gaining 50% in gpu performance so is trinity so intel is still just as behind, actually more because Llano gpu was way better than hd3000 gpu. So while ib gains 10% in cpu perfomance, trinity is gaining 25% in cpu performance so amd is catching up in cpu performance whereas intel is actually falling more behind in gpu performance.

So what we are seeing from you is intel fanboism and plain negligence. Your only lying to yourself. Read the thread and look at the facts then post. Dont come in here talking like you know what your saying. Your only making yourself not look smart

And if you looking for proof, then I suggest, again, reading the thread because its been posted several times. Its more like you catching yourself lying to your own face.
.
It seems that the more AMD haters that come in here the dumber and dumber they get. I sometimes find myself dropping points in IQ listening to you guys speak.
Edited by mikezachlowe2004 - 1/15/12 at 11:18pm
FUSION
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD Llano A8-3870k ASUS F1A75-M Pro FM1 uATX Corsair Vengeance Corsair Force 3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi ASUS DVD Burner Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VE247H 24" 1080p Razer Lycosa Corsair CX500 Fractal Define Design R3 ATX 
Mouse
Razer DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
FUSION
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD Llano A8-3870k ASUS F1A75-M Pro FM1 uATX Corsair Vengeance Corsair Force 3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi ASUS DVD Burner Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VE247H 24" 1080p Razer Lycosa Corsair CX500 Fractal Define Design R3 ATX 
Mouse
Razer DeathAdder 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [zdnet]Could AMD be part of Apple’s supply chain?