Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Corsair 550D. Thoughts?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Corsair 550D. Thoughts? - Page 8

post #71 of 140
So still no reviews?
post #72 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba Steve in VA View Post

So still no reviews?

We haven't sent them out yet. They should start going out next week or so, and showing up around the same time units show up in the channel, late February to March timeframe.
post #73 of 140
Since here aren't any reviews can anyone tell me if the drive bay cover bezels are solid aluminium or plastic?
post #74 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsairGeorge View Post

We haven't sent them out yet. They should start going out next week or so, and showing up around the same time units show up in the channel, late February to March timeframe.

Thanks.

Any chance that we'll see a smaller mATX version in the future? wink.gif
post #75 of 140
The interior front panel is plastic for noise dampening, the door is solid aluminum for cosmetic purposes.
post #76 of 140
I love that case itself. I just wish it was all black. That silver looking thing in the front with the ports is kind of a deal breaker for me. If it was black I would have got this case in a heartbeat...
post #77 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon26 View Post

I love that case itself. I just wish it was all black. That silver looking thing in the front with the ports is kind of a deal breaker for me. If it was black I would have got this case in a heartbeat...


 

Maybe a carbon fiber film mod on that silver? Don't know.

post #78 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsairGeorge View Post

The interior front panel is plastic for noise dampening, the door is solid aluminum for cosmetic purposes.

Thank you
post #79 of 140
The case looks beautiful. I can't wait for it to get here.

I know you answered this earlier, but I was hoping for a more finite answer: how much space do we have for fan controller knobs? You said that as long as the knobs weren't obnoxious, they would fit -- how big is obnoxiously big?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
i5-2500k z68mx-ud2h-b3 XFX 7970 Crucial M4 128GB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100 Windows 7 Asus VW246H Asus VW246H 
KeyboardCaseMouseMouse Pad
Leopold TKL w/ Cherry MX Browns Corsair 550D Logitech g9x Steelseries QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
i5-2500k z68mx-ud2h-b3 XFX 7970 Crucial M4 128GB 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100 Windows 7 Asus VW246H Asus VW246H 
KeyboardCaseMouseMouse Pad
Leopold TKL w/ Cherry MX Browns Corsair 550D Logitech g9x Steelseries QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
post #80 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon26 View Post

I love that case itself. I just wish it was all black. That silver looking thing in the front with the ports is kind of a deal breaker for me. If it was black I would have got this case in a heartbeat...

I completely agree, I've been looking for a case with a door that looks this good but that silver panel makes no sense to me and visually ruins it.

good luck with it though!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Corsair 550D. Thoughts?