Another Story of this dreaded issue.
I recently finished my TH10 build. (see Intel build log section)
Well I wasn't really happy with my Koolance Res so I decided to change it out and use a External mounted pump mount and stand alone Res. During this process I drained the loop and pulled my Res out and had to re-route some tubing. In the process I was shock to find what I did.
I came across this while film inside my tubing and after some research I found it to be Plasticizer in my tubing. Now this loop as been only running for MAYBE 3 weeks total. The fuild I used was NEW and everything was flushed before I installed into my rig with distilled water. Did a good search and came across this thread. Wish I would have seen this sooner, and now knowing that it was a common problem with Primochill Tubing. Now I am really at aw and Now I am afraid.. So in the next coming weeks I am now going to have to tear down my TH10 Rig so I can change out the tubing. Also I will now need to take my water blocks off and make sure I give them a good cleaning. Rads also... Man what a PAIN in the a$$. Just a heads up for those using this tubing. I might have gotten a bad batch.
I have used this tubing in my 700D before and never encountered this problem. So based on what I have read its a hit or miss depending on batch you buy.
Here some pics of how my tubing looks like when I cut it in half.