Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Discussion: Best gaming mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Discussion: Best gaming mouse - Page 20

post #191 of 212
Please Logitech release a small ambidextrous mouse with a half decent sensor.
post #192 of 212
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sencha View Post

Please Logitech release a small ambidextrous mouse with a half decent sensor.

They will. Some day smile.gif
post #193 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sencha View Post

Please Logitech release a small ambidextrous mouse with a half decent sensor.

G300. : D
post #194 of 212
Thread Starter 
wazzup guys. "long" time no see.

is there any new mouse/sensor that beats G400v2 by any chance? Im hearing some things about new Avago sensor?
post #195 of 212
Still most 9500 mice, but yeah, its small amout of accel is still preference.
post #196 of 212
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hza View Post

Still most 9500 mice, but yeah, its small amout of accel is still preference.

what mouse do you use btw?
post #197 of 212
G500 @400 cpi, 6/11, 2.3 in-game, if that was the question. *lol* tongue.gif
post #198 of 212
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hza View Post

G500 @400 cpi, 6/11, 2.3 in-game, if that was the question. *lol* tongue.gif

r u planning on buying a new one? A G400v2 probably?
post #199 of 212
Get the sensei, at low dpi (best for cs) it works an absolute treat. The mouse accel issue that some people cry about is far more prevalent at higher dpis, also this is more the fact the sensor is plain different rather than bad. Once you get used to it, it is a really nice mouse. A nice weight and feel too, slightly heavier which is nice for precise aiming. Also, you can customise the **** out of it.
post #200 of 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrashz View Post

Get the sensei, at low dpi (best for cs) it works an absolute treat. The mouse accel issue that some people cry about is far more prevalent at higher dpis, also this is more the fact the sensor is plain different rather than bad. Once you get used to it, it is a really nice mouse. A nice weight and feel too, slightly heavier which is nice for precise aiming. Also, you can customise the **** out of it.

CPI has nothing to do with the acceleration problem of the A9500 sensor. The word you're looking for is sensitivity as in centimeters(or inches)/360º, and the lower the sensitivity (the more cm you need for a 360º turn), the more noticeable the acceleration is.

Besides, weight is usually helpful to those with very high sensitivity since it prevents from making astronomically fast movements so the cursor goes smooth, and it's easier to stop dead on a spot. It doesn't help at all and it's not too good for low sensitvity users (although some people might manage to adapt and even like it).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Discussion: Best gaming mouse