I spontaneously sold my sig rig but I have not kept up with Intel prices. Help choosing parts in my budget would be appreciated. Details:
- Budget is $1000 and I already have hard drives, sound card, OS, and all peripherals.
- Deals can be online or Microcenter.
- Single gpu desired (Nvidia). Gaming resolution 1920 x 1200 (Doesn't have to be maxed, High with 2x-4x AA is fine)
- Prefer professional looking case design, like Lian Li is known for. Mid or full tower, easy to work in, no (or few) LED fans. It sits on the floor so front I/O near the top is ideal.
- Overclocking is not part of the initial budget so an aftermarket cooler isn't necessary. Room for one in the future is (air).