Originally Posted by Stealthbr
I've been searching KinzuAdder around the web, but can't find a real guide on how to build one. Would you happen to know where?
This thread is a good first start and then you could google for some pictures to get a better idea. Actually it's not that hard to do:
1. Cut the bottom shell of the Kinzu so that the Deathadder mainbord/lens touches the bottom.
2. Unsolder the cables from the Kinzu buttons board.
3. Cut the cables AT the Deathadder buttons (!) board, so that they are still connected to the mainboard and as long as possible.
4. At this point you may have to cut/sand down either the Kinzu buttons board or the Deathadder mainboard or both for a few mm, so that both fit into the case next to each other.
5. Figure out the correct wiring (either see the posts in the esreality thread or simply check with a multimeter)
6. Solder the wires from the Deathadder mainboard to the Kinzu buttons board
7. Put everything together
Well that's basically it (hope I haven't forgotten anything).