Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Cooling › [Official] NVIDIA GPU Mod Club - AKA "The Mod"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NVIDIA GPU Mod Club - AKA "The Mod" - Page 189

post #1881 of 8617
just recieved and installed dwoods bracket . Antec 620 on a MSI gtx670 . Went from 90c + in furmark to 52c ! A 40c drop is amazing . Also installed one of dwoods backplates , I will post picks when i get a working camera ( phones camera is busted ) .
post #1882 of 8617
700

700


700



Dont want to hear it about the cables ! Haha cable managment is my next project and i hate it .
post #1883 of 8617
Your cables don't look that bad.
post #1884 of 8617
Ambient = 25C
Before mod
Idle = 31-32C
gaming DayZ mod =75C

After mod
Idle=28-29C
Dayz mod = 43C

Furmark
before = 90C +
after = 56C

These temps are based on an ambient temp of 25c its hot today my room is usually 21C so u figure a 4C degree diff would put furmark around 51-52C that is a 40+ degree difference that is absolutley incredible . Im so glad i found this thread you guys have all been so helpful . Dwood you are the man !!!!!!!!!
post #1885 of 8617
It has arrived....

More to follow, as promised.

500

Just got to get home, unbox, install and test smile.gif
post #1886 of 8617
NOOOOO, need pics to hold us over until install. Dont hold that porn back from us
post #1887 of 8617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethy666 View Post

It has arrived....
More to follow, as promised.
500
Just got to get home, unbox, install and test smile.gif

Nice, can't wait to see some temps.
post #1888 of 8617
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravinmild View Post

NOOOOO, need pics to hold us over until install. Dont hold that porn back from us

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvsbutthd101 View Post

Nice, can't wait to see some temps.

Here you go guys... check out this thread...

arctic-accelero-hybrid-gtx-580-install-and-test

http://www.overclock.net/t/1280399/arctic-accelero-hybrid-gtx-580-install-and-test#post_17675215
post #1889 of 8617
great review sethy. Id be peeking in the side of my case every few minutes just to see it. Cant wait to they make these with bling bling lights and a LED to show temps right on the unit biggrin.gif Its a very clean looking unit, nice design. You must be tickled to be the first to own one too.

Just for that im shoving some rep at you... take it you earned it

+reps thumb.gif

Ill also post in your thread
post #1890 of 8617
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravinmild View Post

great review sethy. Id be peeking in the side of my case every few minutes just to see it. Cant wait to they make these with bling bling lights and a LED to show temps right on the unit biggrin.gif Its a very clean looking unit, nice design. You must be tickled to be the first to own one too.
Just for that im shoving some rep at you... take it you earned it
+reps thumb.gif
Ill also post in your thread

Thanks mate. smile.gif

I guess if "The Mod" was not around, you may see more of these making an appearance.

Ill post some more up as I swap out fans and tweak it alittle.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Cooling › [Official] NVIDIA GPU Mod Club - AKA "The Mod"