Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Cooling › [Official] NVIDIA GPU Mod Club - AKA "The Mod"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NVIDIA GPU Mod Club - AKA "The Mod" - Page 50

post #491 of 8594
Measure up a predone RAM fan, u may find it works perfect, clips to the PCB, looks pro too
post #492 of 8594
Going with a 92mm fan and custom mounting it somehow. How does cable plugging work with an H60? where does the 4 pin plug in? how is it controlled?
post #493 of 8594
450

done one of my 570 a while ago with a spare h40 just to see what it was like. was maxing it out at 50c on kombustor extreme burn in
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k gigabyte p67-ud5-b3 evga 570 sc g.skill ripjaw x 16gb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
c300 64gb raid win7 64 ultimate benq 2410T g19 
PowerCaseMouse
tx850 corsair carbide 400r rat 3 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k gigabyte p67-ud5-b3 evga 570 sc g.skill ripjaw x 16gb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
c300 64gb raid win7 64 ultimate benq 2410T g19 
PowerCaseMouse
tx850 corsair carbide 400r rat 3 
  hide details  
Reply
post #494 of 8594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebba513 View Post

Going with a 92mm fan and custom mounting it somehow. How does cable plugging work with an H60? where does the 4 pin plug in? how is it controlled?

the 4 pin plug of the fan can be plugged directly to the motherboard and controlled from the bios or better solution is to get the 92mm fan connected to any fan controller .

I used the 92mm fan with aerocool fan controller which can speed the fan up to its max if the temp gets over 45ْ C , for 5 months now the VRM area of my 570 SLI cards never gets more than 46ْ C under full stress , and at ideal i keep the fan speed at 1600rpm keeping the temp around 35ْ C
i think that was the best solution i made for temp control of the VRM area thumb.gif

Edit: sorry , ideal around 35ْC and stress never more than 64ْ c NOT 46ْ C , rush typing , anyways , with the original card cooling that VRM area gets over 80ْ C under same stress , still good results i think .
Edited by bdr33733 - 3/22/12 at 9:55am
post #495 of 8594
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdr33733 View Post

the 4 pin plug of the fan can be plugged directly to the motherboard and controlled from the bios or better solution is to get the 92mm fan connected to any fan controller .
I used the 92mm fan with aerocool fan controller which can speed the fan up to its max if the temp gets over 45ْ C , for 5 months now the VRM area of my 570 SLI cards never gets more than 46ْ C under full stress , and at ideal i keep the fan speed at 1600rpm keeping the temp around 35ْ C
i think that was the best solution i made for temp control of the VRM area thumb.gif

Wow, 45 C? is it passively cooled or do you have heatsinks?
post #496 of 8594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebba513 View Post

Wow, 45 C? is it passively cooled or do you have heatsinks?

450

i think you did not see my previous posts , refer to page 48 it's all in there .
post #497 of 8594
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdr33733 View Post

i think you did not see my previous posts , refer to page 48 it's all in there .

Now that is a cool setup, right there thumb.gif
post #498 of 8594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethy666 View Post

Now that is a cool setup, right there thumb.gif

and it gets better wink.gif

483

421

Glad you like it smile.gif
post #499 of 8594
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdr33733 View Post

and it gets better wink.gif
Glad you like it smile.gif

Like it? Man that is the cleanest, neatest setup I have seen in a long time. thumb.gif
post #500 of 8594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethy666 View Post

Like it? Man that is the cleanest, neatest setup I have seen in a long time. thumb.gif

Thank you bro. , you are getting better temp for your H50/580 combo , well done specool.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA Cooling › [Official] NVIDIA GPU Mod Club - AKA "The Mod"