Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Phantom 410 Mid-Tower Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Phantom 410 Mid-Tower Owner's Club - Page 149

Poll Results: [NEW POLL] What Color do you have/will you get?

 
  • 24% (164)
    White
  • 9% (65)
    Red
  • 20% (134)
    Black
  • 5% (34)
    SE White/Blue
  • 3% (21)
    SE Black/White
  • 9% (65)
    SE Black/Orange
  • 22% (151)
    SE Gunmetal
  • 3% (26)
    Modded
660 Total Votes  
post #1481 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by artic View Post

I guess the phantom it's prettier so it's justified.

QFT
Fluffy
(17 items)
 
Llano HTPC
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I5-3570K ASUS Maximus V Gene EVGA GeForce GTX 670 Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Momentus 250GB Plextor M3 128GB SSD LG BluRay+HDDVD Combo Drive Corsair H100 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7Pro Dell 24" Widescreen LED Samsung 20" LCD SyncMaster 906BW Dell SK-8125 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX750 NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal SE Razer Death Adder logitech 510 
Other
Enermax Magma 120mm fans 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A8-3850 ASUS F1A75-M Pro Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung SH-B123A 12x Blu-Ray Windows 7 Home Premium Sharp 70" LED TV IOGEAR Multimedia Keyboard  
PowerCaseOther
Antec EA-380D Silverstone ML03B Ceton InifiTV 4 Digital Cable tuner card 
  hide details  
Reply
Fluffy
(17 items)
 
Llano HTPC
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I5-3570K ASUS Maximus V Gene EVGA GeForce GTX 670 Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Momentus 250GB Plextor M3 128GB SSD LG BluRay+HDDVD Combo Drive Corsair H100 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7Pro Dell 24" Widescreen LED Samsung 20" LCD SyncMaster 906BW Dell SK-8125 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX750 NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal SE Razer Death Adder logitech 510 
Other
Enermax Magma 120mm fans 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A8-3850 ASUS F1A75-M Pro Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung SH-B123A 12x Blu-Ray Windows 7 Home Premium Sharp 70" LED TV IOGEAR Multimedia Keyboard  
PowerCaseOther
Antec EA-380D Silverstone ML03B Ceton InifiTV 4 Digital Cable tuner card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1482 of 5801
Going to post up the new updated Phantom 410 for my buddy.

Updates:
Kuhler 620, all new NZXT FZ fans, Gigabyte 7850 freshly RMA'd, and a key switch!

Video of said keyswitch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUeIVqdZyy4

To be honest, I don't really like the management on this guy, had too much going on (tons of freaking fans), so I didn't tighten things too much.
But I still think it's a bit good.

Little forewarnings.
Please ignore the colorful PWM cable up top, that is to be replaced with a sleeve one soon, as goes with the "extension" on the bottom.

No sleeving on this one, would be too much for the owner of this computer rolleyes.gif

Also, the Kuhler 620 hoses cross right over the motherboard.
Has too much going on IMO, but hey, it will do!

400
Edited by rawfuls - 6/29/12 at 1:51pm
post #1483 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfuls View Post

Going to post up the new updated Phantom 410 for my buddy.
Updates:
Kuhler 620, all new NZXT FZ fans, Gigabyte 7850 freshly RMA'd, and a key switch!
Video of said keyswitch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUeIVqdZyy4
To be honest, I don't really like the management on this guy, had too much going on (tons of freaking fans), so I didn't tighten things too much.
But I still think it's a bit good.
Little forewarnings.
Please ignore the colorful PWM cable up top, that is to be replaced with a sleeve one soon, as goes with the "extension" on the bottom.
No sleeving on this one, would be too much for the owner of this computer rolleyes.gif
Also, the Kuhler 620 hoses cross right over the motherboard.
Has too much going on IMO, but hey, it will do! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
400


^Awesome build! I need to post mine up... I somehow still haven't gotten the HDD light to work.. mad.gif

How are the NZXT FZ Fans? I'm really looking to get two more fans if not 3.. and was deciding between this or the Cougars (which are orange) but have no led.. :thinking.gif
post #1484 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swuell View Post

[/SPOILER]
^Awesome build! I need to post mine up... I somehow still haven't gotten the HDD light to work.. mad.gif
How are the NZXT FZ Fans? I'm really looking to get two more fans if not 3.. and was deciding between this or the Cougars (which are orange) but have no led.. :thinking.gif

They are pretty awesome!
The only loud fans in the case are the PWM fans set to full blast (forgot to program SmartFAN before it left my house to go back to my friends.).
Other than that, the FZ's are very quiet, and push lots of air.

Here are the full pictures and goodies:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.350721538327333.81019.304282616304559&type=1

(And if anyone would like to "like" my page... that'd be.. awesome rolleyes.gif
post #1485 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfuls View Post

They are pretty awesome!
The only loud fans in the case are the PWM fans set to full blast (forgot to program SmartFAN before it left my house to go back to my friends.).
Other than that, the FZ's are very quiet, and push lots of air.
Here are the full pictures and goodies:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.350721538327333.81019.304282616304559&type=1
(And if anyone would like to "like" my page... that'd be.. awesome rolleyes.gif

Oh that's tight. How much were they? And do they make good intake fans Nd are turn stock Dans also loud or vibrate a lot? Also know how to get the hdd light to work... :/.
post #1486 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swuell View Post

Oh that's tight. How much were they? And do they make good intake fans Nd are turn stock Dans also loud or vibrate a lot? Also know how to get the hdd light to work... :/.

I believe we got them for about $13/ea.
Not bad, but a tad pricey for my taste.

Stock fans are louder, and do not push as much air.

Are you sure the +/-PLED is plugged in correctly?
Polarities may be reversed.
post #1487 of 5801
Ok been awhile since I posted here. What brings me back to the 'NZXT Phantom 410 Club' is my G.Skill Trident X memory I modded to white RAM fins and complete my black and white build with blue Leds.

Picture is taken from iPhone. redface.gif

428


My favorite feature from this case is the extra fan mounted on the bottom pushing air upward and away off the GPU.

The removable HDD cage is allowing nice front air flow which I originally thought might be hampered due to the front not having as much mesh like my previous CoolerMaster HAF 912 case did.

Ventilation in this case actually is very good on the contrary.

I have mine set: Pull through the front inward, pushed from the bottom upward, from the side mount inward, and pull out the rear along with top two pull fans mounted on the Corsair H100.thumb.gif

The verdict after much tinkering is NZXT Phantom 410 towers are one of the top mid-towers cases with big rig features. thumb.gif

PS - Edited to add: The Corsair AX 850 PSU being as short as it is allowed the extra fan mounted on the bottom of the case along side. My Corsair HX1050 would not fit with that fan there. So I opted to go with a new shorter higher quality PSU to make it work.
     
  hide details  
Reply
     
  hide details  
Reply
post #1488 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfuls View Post

I believe we got them for about $13/ea.
Not bad, but a tad pricey for my
Stock fans are louder, and do not push as much air.
Are you sure +/-PLED is plugged in correctly?
Polarities may be reversed.

Yes I did. I even double checked and reside it... I have d as my primary but that shouldn't maer right..? I have power led and reset/button works. :|ture.
[M
Edited by Swuell - 6/30/12 at 12:32am
post #1489 of 5801
Whoops, and you've checked the HDD light?
Try the Power LED wires into the HDD plug on your motherboard headers.
This will figure out if the LED for the HDD is dead, or the pins on your mobo are dead.
post #1490 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfuls View Post

Whoops, and you've checked the HDD light?
Try the Power LED wires into the HDD plug on your motherboard headers.
This will figure out if the LED for the HDD is dead, or the pins on your mobo are dead.

I have no clue how to check the hdd light... and sorry ^ meant I have my sad as a primary boot but hdd shouldn't matter right? Its hard typing on my phone lol... and how would the power LED work? And the HDD led is labeled HDD = + - where the Pled =Pled + Pled -. With + - labeled on the motherboard for top is Power Led and bottom is hdd.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Phantom 410 Mid-Tower Owner's Club