Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Phantom 410 Mid-Tower Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Phantom 410 Mid-Tower Owner's Club - Page 392

Poll Results: [NEW POLL] What Color do you have/will you get?

 
  • 24% (164)
    White
  • 9% (65)
    Red
  • 20% (134)
    Black
  • 5% (34)
    SE White/Blue
  • 3% (21)
    SE Black/White
  • 9% (65)
    SE Black/Orange
  • 22% (151)
    SE Gunmetal
  • 3% (26)
    Modded
660 Total Votes  
post #3911 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyMuff View Post

what case you thinking of getting the nzxt case is great already?
I was considering upgrading to the NZXT Phantom 630 but not if it's too much. I'm on a budget and still need hard drives and a GPU, I have all of these games on Steam and can't play any of them. frown.gif
post #3912 of 5801
So I've ordered the Phantom 410 and H100i. Which will be the easiest/best order to install mono/cooler etc. so it won't be as fiddly? How should I go about it?
Home
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz - 1.240V Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 Asus R9 280X DirectCU II TOP 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG IPS234V LG IPS234V CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - MX Brown Corsair AX750 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT Phantom 410 Black Razer Deathadder 2013 Steelseries QcK Mass 
  hide details  
Reply
Home
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz - 1.240V Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 Asus R9 280X DirectCU II TOP 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG IPS234V LG IPS234V CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - MX Brown Corsair AX750 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT Phantom 410 Black Razer Deathadder 2013 Steelseries QcK Mass 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3913 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalkwithedead View Post

I was considering upgrading to the NZXT Phantom 630 but not if it's too much. I'm on a budget and still need hard drives and a GPU, I have all of these games on Steam and can't play any of them. frown.gif

Did not even know they was going to do a new case can i have a link to see what it looks like plz? and tbh if its over £100 then i would be looking into getting something like gtx 650TI rather than a new case with still no gpu but that's just what i think
The red thing
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX8350 Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z GTX 980 AIO water cooled 20GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
seagate Barracuda  Some random OEM drive Corsair H100I Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky shine 3 Blue LED'S Brown switches Corsair HX 850W Nzxt Phantom 410 Corsair M65 
  hide details  
Reply
The red thing
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX8350 Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z GTX 980 AIO water cooled 20GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
seagate Barracuda  Some random OEM drive Corsair H100I Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky shine 3 Blue LED'S Brown switches Corsair HX 850W Nzxt Phantom 410 Corsair M65 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3914 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post

So I've ordered the Phantom 410 and H100i. Which will be the easiest/best order to install mono/cooler etc. so it won't be as fiddly? How should I go about it?

Easiest install, Place rad on top of tower, install fans on bottom; looks better and is easier. Please don't forget to mount your fans correctly, unlike I did. I wasn't even thinking and had to take it all apart after I realized it, sucked! doh.gif
post #3915 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoyMuff View Post

Did not even know they was going to do a new case can i have a link to see what it looks like plz? and tbh if its over £100 then i would be looking into getting something like gtx 650TI rather than a new case with still no gpu but that's just what i think

It's over 100, I believe it's 180$. When I buy a GPU I'm going to buy the MSI 7970 or 670 is just so far out of my reach. I have taken on cable sleeving as a side project to make some extra cash. Once I get it started that is. Still waiting on a few parts.

NZXT Phantom 630
Video added as well, nothing special Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Sorry for double post, my internet is slow! right now and only loads up half the page, I feel like I'm on dial-up. I also added the link because I forgot.
Edited by iwalkwithedead - 1/9/13 at 8:43am
post #3916 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalkwithedead View Post

Easiest install, Place rad on top of tower, install fans on bottom; looks better and is easier. Please don't forget to mount your fans correctly, unlike I did. I wasn't even thinking and had to take it all apart after I realized it, sucked! doh.gif

Yeah but I mean do I install the motherboard then the rad then the fans or install the rad and fans then the motherboard?
Home
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz - 1.240V Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 Asus R9 280X DirectCU II TOP 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG IPS234V LG IPS234V CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - MX Brown Corsair AX750 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT Phantom 410 Black Razer Deathadder 2013 Steelseries QcK Mass 
  hide details  
Reply
Home
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz - 1.240V Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 Asus R9 280X DirectCU II TOP 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG IPS234V LG IPS234V CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - MX Brown Corsair AX750 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT Phantom 410 Black Razer Deathadder 2013 Steelseries QcK Mass 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3917 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post

Yeah but I mean do I install the motherboard then the rad then the fans or install the rad and fans then the motherboard?

I would install the rad/fans before putting the motherboard in. In this picture the left fan's rear left screw was blocked by the vrm area heatsink. This may not be a problem depending on your board.

post #3918 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post

Yeah but I mean do I install the motherboard then the rad then the fans or install the rad and fans then the motherboard?
What Phoriver said. Rad/Fans first then motherboard, sorry that I wasn't more clear on that in forgetting the motherboard part. xD
Edited by iwalkwithedead - 1/9/13 at 10:20am
post #3919 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoriver View Post

I would install the rad/fans before putting the motherboard in. In this picture the left fan's rear left screw was blocked by the vrm area heatsink. This may not be a problem depending on your board.

I have a ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3
Home
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz - 1.240V Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 Asus R9 280X DirectCU II TOP 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG IPS234V LG IPS234V CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - MX Brown Corsair AX750 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT Phantom 410 Black Razer Deathadder 2013 Steelseries QcK Mass 
  hide details  
Reply
Home
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz - 1.240V Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 Asus R9 280X DirectCU II TOP 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
LG IPS234V LG IPS234V CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - MX Brown Corsair AX750 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT Phantom 410 Black Razer Deathadder 2013 Steelseries QcK Mass 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3920 of 5801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post

I have a ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3

You probably wouldn't have a problem installing the motherboard first but just to be safe install it after the rad/fans.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Phantom 410 Mid-Tower Owner's Club