Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [OFFICIAL] MIONIX OWNERS CLUB
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] MIONIX OWNERS CLUB - Page 10

post #91 of 1415
Just saying, Mionix guys already have account here since last year, its just, they dont cares.
post #92 of 1415


FYI, The Mionix Naos 5000 HATES the Razer Megasoma with a passion... So I use the Diablo III mousepad that came with my Asus Maximus V Formula MOBO. biggrin.gif

Keyboard you see is Corsair K90, and the laptop is ****ty. whistle.gif

Btw, any off you have any idea of a next software update? My software can't seem to work at all.. Not even with Chrome shutdown or any windows open and backround programs shut off frown.gif
post #93 of 1415
here's an email for a mionix worker if you want it.
richard@mionix.net
Ryzen & Vega
(22 items)
 
Wanted: [Wanted] LGA1155 ITX Motherboard
$75 (USD) or best offer
The Spectre
(28 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[AMD] Ryzen R7 1700 w/EK Supremacy Evo AMD [MSI] X370 XPower Gaming Titanium [AMD] Vega Flagship GPU [G.Skill] Trident Z RGB 2x8GB @3000MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
500GB M.2 SSD [WD] 2TB Black HDD [NZXT] AER RGB 120 (x7) [NZXT] AER RGB 140 (x1) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[Barrow] D5 Heatsink/Reservoir/Heatsink [Barrow] White 1/2"x3/4" Compression Fittings [Primochill] Advance LRT Clear 1/2"x3/4" Tubing [Alphacool] NexXxos XT45 360mm 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[Alphacool] NexXxos Monsta 240mm [Microsoft] Windows 10 Pro x64 [ASUS] MG279 Freesync 1440p IPS [Razer] BlackWidow X Tournament Edition w/Vorte... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[Corsair] RM850i w/custom cables [Phanteks] Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass [Razer] Deathadder Elite [Corsair] MM300 Extended 
AudioOther
(See audio in signature) [Ikea] Tornliden Desk 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen & Vega
(22 items)
 
Wanted: [Wanted] LGA1155 ITX Motherboard
$75 (USD) or best offer
The Spectre
(28 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[AMD] Ryzen R7 1700 w/EK Supremacy Evo AMD [MSI] X370 XPower Gaming Titanium [AMD] Vega Flagship GPU [G.Skill] Trident Z RGB 2x8GB @3000MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
500GB M.2 SSD [WD] 2TB Black HDD [NZXT] AER RGB 120 (x7) [NZXT] AER RGB 140 (x1) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[Barrow] D5 Heatsink/Reservoir/Heatsink [Barrow] White 1/2"x3/4" Compression Fittings [Primochill] Advance LRT Clear 1/2"x3/4" Tubing [Alphacool] NexXxos XT45 360mm 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[Alphacool] NexXxos Monsta 240mm [Microsoft] Windows 10 Pro x64 [ASUS] MG279 Freesync 1440p IPS [Razer] BlackWidow X Tournament Edition w/Vorte... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[Corsair] RM850i w/custom cables [Phanteks] Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass [Razer] Deathadder Elite [Corsair] MM300 Extended 
AudioOther
(See audio in signature) [Ikea] Tornliden Desk 
  hide details  
Reply
post #94 of 1415
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd View Post

here's an email for a mionix worker if you want it.
richard@mionix.net

I think its very likely hes the only "Mionix Worker" judging by the turtle speed response im getting.

1 week to even reply in the initail but now im left hanging again,waiting for support to respond tongue.gif maybe another week or two before i have RMA accepted judging by their recent speed.

mad.gif
Le Box of Black
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 Gigabyte X58A-UD7 r2.0 GTX 770 16GB Corsair Vengeance in Triple channel mode ;) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Ocz Vertex 2  Samsung F1  Samsung F3 Samsung F1 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Sammie Dvd rw Windows 7 64Bit HZ281HPB 1200p / HP IPS 1080p / Samsung Syncmas... Qpad MK80 (Blue switch), SteelSeries 7G (Cherry... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
HX1000 CM-Stacker 832 Flipped Naos 3200,G5,G400,G400s, G300, Kone+ Razor Destructor and Steelseries Qck 
AudioAudioAudio
X-Fi Fatal1ty  ATH-T500 / AH-D510 Samson CO1U PAK Condenser Mic  
  hide details  
Reply
Le Box of Black
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 Gigabyte X58A-UD7 r2.0 GTX 770 16GB Corsair Vengeance in Triple channel mode ;) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Ocz Vertex 2  Samsung F1  Samsung F3 Samsung F1 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Sammie Dvd rw Windows 7 64Bit HZ281HPB 1200p / HP IPS 1080p / Samsung Syncmas... Qpad MK80 (Blue switch), SteelSeries 7G (Cherry... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
HX1000 CM-Stacker 832 Flipped Naos 3200,G5,G400,G400s, G300, Kone+ Razor Destructor and Steelseries Qck 
AudioAudioAudio
X-Fi Fatal1ty  ATH-T500 / AH-D510 Samson CO1U PAK Condenser Mic  
  hide details  
Reply
post #95 of 1415
Quote:
Originally Posted by superj1977 View Post

I think its very likely hes the only "Mionix Worker" judging by the turtle speed response im getting.
1 week to even reply in the initail but now im left hanging again,waiting for support to respond tongue.gif maybe another week or two before i have RMA accepted judging by their recent speed.
mad.gif

I got an answer fast after about 2 hours. Re-post your question and see if you get answers. smile.gif
post #96 of 1415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaipai View Post

I got an answer fast after about 2 hours. Re-post your question and see if you get answers. smile.gif

Took 6 days to get a reply and i didnt just email them once, i resent the same request for help again but still waited 3 days after my 2nd request...and no it wasnt weekend so no "office hours" get out their biggrin.gif

They did eventually respond to my first email but only to ask where i live, i replied with the info they asked for but then they have left me waiting again.
We will get there in the end...one day tongue.gif
Le Box of Black
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 Gigabyte X58A-UD7 r2.0 GTX 770 16GB Corsair Vengeance in Triple channel mode ;) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Ocz Vertex 2  Samsung F1  Samsung F3 Samsung F1 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Sammie Dvd rw Windows 7 64Bit HZ281HPB 1200p / HP IPS 1080p / Samsung Syncmas... Qpad MK80 (Blue switch), SteelSeries 7G (Cherry... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
HX1000 CM-Stacker 832 Flipped Naos 3200,G5,G400,G400s, G300, Kone+ Razor Destructor and Steelseries Qck 
AudioAudioAudio
X-Fi Fatal1ty  ATH-T500 / AH-D510 Samson CO1U PAK Condenser Mic  
  hide details  
Reply
Le Box of Black
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 Gigabyte X58A-UD7 r2.0 GTX 770 16GB Corsair Vengeance in Triple channel mode ;) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Ocz Vertex 2  Samsung F1  Samsung F3 Samsung F1 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Sammie Dvd rw Windows 7 64Bit HZ281HPB 1200p / HP IPS 1080p / Samsung Syncmas... Qpad MK80 (Blue switch), SteelSeries 7G (Cherry... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
HX1000 CM-Stacker 832 Flipped Naos 3200,G5,G400,G400s, G300, Kone+ Razor Destructor and Steelseries Qck 
AudioAudioAudio
X-Fi Fatal1ty  ATH-T500 / AH-D510 Samson CO1U PAK Condenser Mic  
  hide details  
Reply
post #97 of 1415
Quote:
Originally Posted by superj1977 View Post

Took 6 days to get a reply and i didnt just email them once, i resent the same request for help again but still waited 3 days after my 2nd request...and no it wasnt weekend so no "office hours" get out their biggrin.gif
They did eventually respond to my first email but only to ask where i live, i replied with the info they asked for but then they have left me waiting again.
We will get there in the end...one day tongue.gif

Wow! That is amazing... Haha, in a bad way. Mionix better shape up or else their neightbours Norwegians as myself will make even more jokes about them. tongue.gif
post #98 of 1415
Still no closer to RMA yet redface.gif

They seem to have a problem with the price i paid for my mouse saying its too low rolleyes.gif
They also seem to have an issue with the place i purchased my Mouse from.

I purchased my mouse BRAND NEW from an Ebay store which is now closed, Mionix have said that because i bought it from an Ebay store they recognise this as second hand mad.gif

Its absolute nonsense IMO, like i said to them they dont specify the need to buy from a vendor they approve of neither do they state in the warranty that the mouse must be bought for an R.R.P neither is there a recommended retail price on the box or website.

I have told them twice the mouse was bought brand new by myself but they ignored me on both counts.
Im pretty pissed with them right now, over 10 emails now and still no RMA#.


They dont make things better by taking 2 whole weeks to reply to me in the first place.

doh.gif

My opinion of Mionix customer support/RMA right now is very very low.
Le Box of Black
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 Gigabyte X58A-UD7 r2.0 GTX 770 16GB Corsair Vengeance in Triple channel mode ;) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Ocz Vertex 2  Samsung F1  Samsung F3 Samsung F1 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Sammie Dvd rw Windows 7 64Bit HZ281HPB 1200p / HP IPS 1080p / Samsung Syncmas... Qpad MK80 (Blue switch), SteelSeries 7G (Cherry... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
HX1000 CM-Stacker 832 Flipped Naos 3200,G5,G400,G400s, G300, Kone+ Razor Destructor and Steelseries Qck 
AudioAudioAudio
X-Fi Fatal1ty  ATH-T500 / AH-D510 Samson CO1U PAK Condenser Mic  
  hide details  
Reply
Le Box of Black
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 Gigabyte X58A-UD7 r2.0 GTX 770 16GB Corsair Vengeance in Triple channel mode ;) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Ocz Vertex 2  Samsung F1  Samsung F3 Samsung F1 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Sammie Dvd rw Windows 7 64Bit HZ281HPB 1200p / HP IPS 1080p / Samsung Syncmas... Qpad MK80 (Blue switch), SteelSeries 7G (Cherry... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
HX1000 CM-Stacker 832 Flipped Naos 3200,G5,G400,G400s, G300, Kone+ Razor Destructor and Steelseries Qck 
AudioAudioAudio
X-Fi Fatal1ty  ATH-T500 / AH-D510 Samson CO1U PAK Condenser Mic  
  hide details  
Reply
post #99 of 1415
Quote:
Originally Posted by superj1977 View Post

Still no closer to RMA yet redface.gif
They seem to have a problem with the price i paid for my mouse saying its too low rolleyes.gif
They also seem to have an issue with the place i purchased my Mouse from.
I purchased my mouse BRAND NEW from an Ebay store which is now closed, Mionix have said that because i bought it from an Ebay store they recognise this as second hand mad.gif
Its absolute nonsense IMO, like i said to them they dont specify the need to buy from a vendor they approve of neither do they state in the warranty that the mouse must be bought for an R.R.P neither is there a recommended retail price on the box or website.
I have told them twice the mouse was bought brand new by myself but they ignored me on both counts.
Im pretty pissed with them right now, over 10 emails now and still no RMA#.
They dont make things better by taking 2 whole weeks to reply to me in the first place.
doh.gif
My opinion of Mionix customer support/RMA right now is very very low.

I heard back from them eventually, they suggested I try some new firmware. It did nothing to help my problem but I haven't heard back since. All I can say is good luck thumb.gif
post #100 of 1415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion49 View Post

I heard back from them eventually, they suggested I try some new firmware. It did nothing to help my problem but I haven't heard back since. All I can say is good luck thumb.gif
So you have contacted them after firmware didnt work right? and still no joy? they didnt respond back?

Today is actuallty the 3rd week since i first contacted them using the Mionix support form on their webpage rolleyes.gif
Le Box of Black
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 Gigabyte X58A-UD7 r2.0 GTX 770 16GB Corsair Vengeance in Triple channel mode ;) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Ocz Vertex 2  Samsung F1  Samsung F3 Samsung F1 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Sammie Dvd rw Windows 7 64Bit HZ281HPB 1200p / HP IPS 1080p / Samsung Syncmas... Qpad MK80 (Blue switch), SteelSeries 7G (Cherry... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
HX1000 CM-Stacker 832 Flipped Naos 3200,G5,G400,G400s, G300, Kone+ Razor Destructor and Steelseries Qck 
AudioAudioAudio
X-Fi Fatal1ty  ATH-T500 / AH-D510 Samson CO1U PAK Condenser Mic  
  hide details  
Reply
Le Box of Black
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 Gigabyte X58A-UD7 r2.0 GTX 770 16GB Corsair Vengeance in Triple channel mode ;) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Ocz Vertex 2  Samsung F1  Samsung F3 Samsung F1 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Sammie Dvd rw Windows 7 64Bit HZ281HPB 1200p / HP IPS 1080p / Samsung Syncmas... Qpad MK80 (Blue switch), SteelSeries 7G (Cherry... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
HX1000 CM-Stacker 832 Flipped Naos 3200,G5,G400,G400s, G300, Kone+ Razor Destructor and Steelseries Qck 
AudioAudioAudio
X-Fi Fatal1ty  ATH-T500 / AH-D510 Samson CO1U PAK Condenser Mic  
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › [OFFICIAL] MIONIX OWNERS CLUB