Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [TPU] BitFenix Showcases 2 New Prototypes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[TPU] BitFenix Showcases 2 New Prototypes - Page 11

post #101 of 115
Hmm, I believe I've seen a youtube video where these cases were opened. I'll see what I can find

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGYmUirG3o8

Edit #2: Page 9, DOH!
Edited by Norlig - 2/15/12 at 12:52pm
post #102 of 115
Hoping Bourne checks this thread again... Any chance we could get a different face on the Prodigy to fit your new Recon fan controller? I don't have use for an internal disk drive but would love to have the capability of that fan controller!
'
post #103 of 115
Thread Starter 
Just woke up biggrin.gif

We'll have a couple of flavors when it comes out. Can't say much more. thumb.gif
post #104 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbournex View Post

Just woke up biggrin.gif
We'll have a couple of flavors when it comes out. Can't say much more. thumb.gif
Sounds yummy!
post #105 of 115
if i may make a suggesstion.. how about making the optical bays removable as well... i mean personally i dont use them and nowadays cd's / dvds are becoming less and less mainstream. You can always have them in there for the htpc market but removable for teh lan market. Maybe make it so the hd bays can be moved up into the drive bays wink.gif
post #106 of 115
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onions View Post

if i may make a suggesstion.. how about making the optical bays removable as well... i mean personally i dont use them and nowadays cd's / dvds are becoming less and less mainstream. You can always have them in there for the htpc market but removable for teh lan market. Maybe make it so the hd bays can be moved up into the drive bays wink.gif

That's how it was designed - removable winksmiley02.gif
If hd bays were moved up to the drive bays, that'll block the 240 rad - why do that?
post #107 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbournex View Post

That's how it was designed - removable winksmiley02.gif
If hd bays were moved up to the drive bays, that'll block the 240 rad - why do that?

so the 5.25 inch bays can come out easialy "D and i say the drive bays up so you can stick a bigger rad in the front... now that i think about it i know whats missed a way to display your ssd's standing up wink.gif like ssd hotswap bays but upright
Edited by Onions - 2/22/12 at 12:43pm
post #108 of 115
Thread Starter 
Are you referring to the prodigy or ghost?confused.gif
post #109 of 115
I'm not trying to necro; I'm trying to plan my next build.

I'm trying to gather the context clues of your last few posts, but I'm confused. Has the Prodigy been delayed because of Apple patents? There's virtually no new news regarding these cases.
post #110 of 115
There are no news because these cases arent that close to being out yet, just early prototypes mate smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [TPU] BitFenix Showcases 2 New Prototypes