Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › Need A New 1155 Motherboard. Not EATX
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need A New 1155 Motherboard. Not EATX - Page 2

post #11 of 18
bah..for cheapness..and actually..simple reliability..p67 biggrin.gif
 
Thuban Powah!
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon X5650 Asus P6X58D-E Sapphire HD 7950 G.Skill Trident-X 2600 CL10 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Samsung 840 pro Bong cooler / RASA waterblock Rosewill Capstone Gold 750 None 
MouseMouse PadAudio
cheap! Newegg box panel ibeats with onboard. 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T w/2 cores locked @ 4.2+ M4a89GTD-Pro XFX Radeon HD 5870 8gb Samsung ddr3 1600 11-11-11-28@ 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility2 40gb WD Blue 500GB Lite-On RASA waterblock 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows & Linux Samsung 1080p 2 ms Dell Thermaltake TR2-800 
CaseMouse
Cooler Master Elite 330 (was) cheap 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Thuban Powah!
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon X5650 Asus P6X58D-E Sapphire HD 7950 G.Skill Trident-X 2600 CL10 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Samsung 840 pro Bong cooler / RASA waterblock Rosewill Capstone Gold 750 None 
MouseMouse PadAudio
cheap! Newegg box panel ibeats with onboard. 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T w/2 cores locked @ 4.2+ M4a89GTD-Pro XFX Radeon HD 5870 8gb Samsung ddr3 1600 11-11-11-28@ 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility2 40gb WD Blue 500GB Lite-On RASA waterblock 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows & Linux Samsung 1080p 2 ms Dell Thermaltake TR2-800 
CaseMouse
Cooler Master Elite 330 (was) cheap 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubass View Post

both are equally as good, the z68 (which i would go for) has extra features such as SSD caching, iGPU support and some others. they may come in handy for example, if your graphics card dies you can use the iGPU to use your rig until you get new graphics... things like that smile.gif
so a z68 is better and less buggy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuckley View Post

bah..for cheapness..and actually..simple reliability..p67 biggrin.gif
Ok which brand? exclude msi
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverClocker55 View Post

so a z68 is better and less buggy?
Ok which brand? exclude msi

IMO the z68 an p67 would be now on a par as to who is less buggy. i would worry about bugs

these are the boards i would be looking at
ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131792
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8Z68VGEN3/

ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 LGA 1155
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131790
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8Z68V_PROGEN3/

abit over your budget might elsewhere might have it cheaper
ASUS P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3 LGA 1155
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131791
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8Z68_DELUXEGEN3/

these 3 bords will let you push you CPU out to 5GHz (Alsong as your chip can run stable at 5). ok to good crossfire and sli features depending on the board
Also you could look at Asus p8p67 boards aswell..

i would consider looking at the ASRock extreme editions as well, they are rock solid great overcloking, xfire or sli boards.. and have come a long way to become one of the big 3 manufactures
a selection here
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=-1&isNodeId=1&Description=asrock+gen3&x=24&y=9
and my recomendation
ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 LGA 1155
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157264

i hope that gives you some idea and helps your section thumb.gif
Going to be chaep
(16 items)
 
Wife's Rig
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH MSI GTX460 G.Skill TridentX 2400 2 x 4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Plextor M5p 128GB 2 x WD 500GB Blues LG Prolimatech Megahalems Rev C 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Arctic F12 CO PWM x 2 Push/Pull Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate LG IPS235V Corsair AX850 
Case
Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced (Asia version) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-3570K Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Inno3D Ichill GTX660 8GB G.Skill RipjawsX 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 830 128GB WD black 500GB Liteon Coolermaster Hyper 212+ EVO 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 7 ultimate Samsung Syncmaster 932gwe+ OCZ ZT series 550W Coolermaster 410 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
1.67Ghz Atom stock 1GB DDR2 2 x 500GB Western Digital Cavier Blacks [RAID 1] 
CoolingOSPowerCase
stock DSM3.2 [built on linux] stock stock 
OtherOther
Synology DX510 Expansion unit 5 x 1TB WD Cavier Blacks in a RAID 6 
  hide details  
Reply
Going to be chaep
(16 items)
 
Wife's Rig
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH MSI GTX460 G.Skill TridentX 2400 2 x 4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Plextor M5p 128GB 2 x WD 500GB Blues LG Prolimatech Megahalems Rev C 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Arctic F12 CO PWM x 2 Push/Pull Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate LG IPS235V Corsair AX850 
Case
Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced (Asia version) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5-3570K Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Inno3D Ichill GTX660 8GB G.Skill RipjawsX 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 830 128GB WD black 500GB Liteon Coolermaster Hyper 212+ EVO 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 7 ultimate Samsung Syncmaster 932gwe+ OCZ ZT series 550W Coolermaster 410 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
1.67Ghz Atom stock 1GB DDR2 2 x 500GB Western Digital Cavier Blacks [RAID 1] 
CoolingOSPowerCase
stock DSM3.2 [built on linux] stock stock 
OtherOther
Synology DX510 Expansion unit 5 x 1TB WD Cavier Blacks in a RAID 6 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 18
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubass View Post

IMO the z68 an p67 would be now on a par as to who is less buggy. i would worry about bugs
these are the boards i would be looking at
ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131792
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8Z68VGEN3/
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 LGA 1155
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131790
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8Z68V_PROGEN3/
abit over your budget might elsewhere might have it cheaper
ASUS P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3 LGA 1155
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131791
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8Z68_DELUXEGEN3/
these 3 bords will let you push you CPU out to 5GHz (Alsong as your chip can run stable at 5). ok to good crossfire and sli features depending on the board
Also you could look at Asus p8p67 boards aswell..
i would consider looking at the ASRock extreme editions as well, they are rock solid great overcloking, xfire or sli boards.. and have come a long way to become one of the big 3 manufactures
a selection here
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=-1&isNodeId=1&Description=asrock+gen3&x=24&y=9
and my recomendation
ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 LGA 1155
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157264
i hope that gives you some idea and helps your section thumb.gif

thx +rep
post #16 of 18
Thread Starter 
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverClocker55 View Post

so a z68 is better and less buggy?
Ok which brand? exclude msi

asus..and asus :lachen.gif:
p8p67 pro
or p8z68-v le
best choices..in the world :lachen.gif:
 
Thuban Powah!
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon X5650 Asus P6X58D-E Sapphire HD 7950 G.Skill Trident-X 2600 CL10 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Samsung 840 pro Bong cooler / RASA waterblock Rosewill Capstone Gold 750 None 
MouseMouse PadAudio
cheap! Newegg box panel ibeats with onboard. 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T w/2 cores locked @ 4.2+ M4a89GTD-Pro XFX Radeon HD 5870 8gb Samsung ddr3 1600 11-11-11-28@ 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility2 40gb WD Blue 500GB Lite-On RASA waterblock 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows & Linux Samsung 1080p 2 ms Dell Thermaltake TR2-800 
CaseMouse
Cooler Master Elite 330 (was) cheap 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Thuban Powah!
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon X5650 Asus P6X58D-E Sapphire HD 7950 G.Skill Trident-X 2600 CL10 
Hard DriveCoolingPowerCase
Samsung 840 pro Bong cooler / RASA waterblock Rosewill Capstone Gold 750 None 
MouseMouse PadAudio
cheap! Newegg box panel ibeats with onboard. 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T w/2 cores locked @ 4.2+ M4a89GTD-Pro XFX Radeon HD 5870 8gb Samsung ddr3 1600 11-11-11-28@ 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Agility2 40gb WD Blue 500GB Lite-On RASA waterblock 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows & Linux Samsung 1080p 2 ms Dell Thermaltake TR2-800 
CaseMouse
Cooler Master Elite 330 (was) cheap 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuckley View Post

asus..and asus :lachen.gif:
p8p67 pro
or p8z68-v le
best choices..in the world :lachen.gif:

hmmm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › Need A New 1155 Motherboard. Not EATX